So who's been idled by the pandemic?

social distancing. use it, get out. they are encouraging that.

But, i'm a big hugger. What am I to do?
I'm hugging my wife and dogs.

Errr, wait, are we still talking about what I should do? I'm not sure I like the direction this is taking. ;)
It was an idea based on what I was doing.

Just kidding. I was trying to imply that you were suggesting I hug your wife. And maybe your dogs. Which, if I had successfully implied it, might have been funny, in a naughty way.

I'm hugging my wife, and kid and dog too.

lol!

In that order?

My wife and I are followers of Dave Ramsey, Debt reduction guru. His rule is that you should have 6 months of living as an emergency fund.

Our fund was recently depleted, by my wife having some cosmetic surgery, which was incredibly painful, for me, but still, I'm confident that we will be fine, for the duration of this panic. She is working, and we have rent coming in from an investment property, and I think that I will still be getting paid, AND even if that all goes to hell somehow, we have vast amounts of untouched credit, that we could use to live on, AND,

well, you get the idea.

Today, my daughter and I started on cleaning out the basement. I have been wanting to do that, but been too busy. She is approaching teen years, and I discussed putting a snack and soda bar in the utility room, for her and her friends.

She was excited about the idea.
a basement.....i havent had one of them since 67....

Is that a reference to the way they tend to disappear under mounds of clutter? Because if so,

1. that is one of my many pet peeves. The way clutter overwhelms us.

and

2. I am quite proud of the way, when we last moved, that we successfully got rid of the clutter in our lives to the point that a semi-finished and usable basement was a possibility. I mean, seriously, and literally PROUD.

But, i'm a big hugger. What am I to do?
I'm hugging my wife and dogs.

Errr, wait, are we still talking about what I should do? I'm not sure I like the direction this is taking. ;)
It was an idea based on what I was doing.

Just kidding. I was trying to imply that you were suggesting I hug your wife. And maybe your dogs. Which, if I had successfully implied it, might have been funny, in a naughty way.

I'm hugging my wife, and kid and dog too.

lol!

In that order?

Mmmm, YES.

My wife and I are followers of Dave Ramsey, Debt reduction guru. His rule is that you should have 6 months of living as an emergency fund.

Our fund was recently depleted, by my wife having some cosmetic surgery, which was incredibly painful, for me, but still, I'm confident that we will be fine, for the duration of this panic. She is working, and we have rent coming in from an investment property, and I think that I will still be getting paid, AND even if that all goes to hell somehow, we have vast amounts of untouched credit, that we could use to live on, AND,

well, you get the idea.

Today, my daughter and I started on cleaning out the basement. I have been wanting to do that, but been too busy. She is approaching teen years, and I discussed putting a snack and soda bar in the utility room, for her and her friends.

Is that a reference to the way they tend to disappear under mounds of clutter? Because if so,

and

2. I am quite proud of the way, when we last moved, that we successfully got rid of the clutter in our lives to the point that a semi-finished and usable basement was a possibility. I mean, seriously, and literally PROUD.
its a reference to the fact i have not lived in a house with a basement since 67..........

I decided to close my door for the next two weeks.

Anybody else?

You can not completely cut yourself off from the outside World and you will venture outside.

I have limited my travel to the Chinese owned store in Katy, Texas, to the Clinic and home...

Why the Chinese Market ya say?

Simple, everyone is afraid to shop there, so they are stocked with food...
I closed my business temporarily. I didn't lock myself in the house.
While the impeachment was going on this was spreading. Could Trump have done more if he did not deal with a fake impeachment? This is a simple yes or no.
tRump was still telling the faithful it was a hoax during that time frame. Maybe without impeachment he could have said that a little louder and we'd be in even deeper shit than we are now?

And how deep are we in ?

Please give us your metrics.
Open your eyes and look at a news report for fucks same.

Anybody else?

You can not completely cut yourself off from the outside World and you will venture outside.

I have limited my travel to the Chinese owned store in Katy, Texas, to the Clinic and home...

While the impeachment was going on this was spreading. Could Trump have done more if he did not deal with a fake impeachment? This is a simple yes or no.
tRump was still telling the faithful it was a hoax during that time frame. Maybe without impeachment he could have said that a little louder and we'd be in even deeper shit than we are now?
Well he closed off China when you were calling him a racist. Should he have listened to you?
No, he should have listed to his experts

Well he closed off China when you were calling him a racist. Should he have listened to you?

Is this another panicky grammatical error?

I think so. Grab a hold of yourself, man!

Not panicky, autocorrect has been acting weird lately.

Ignore me.
I'm an :ahole-1:, but only for today.

well, you get the idea.

and

its a reference to the fact i have not lived in a house with a basement since 67..........

Having a lot of storage is potentially nice, but it encourages the keeping of useless clutter.

we have no choice here in CT - the gov closed the state up & only essential workers are able to be on the job.

Ohhhh man!! Is Crepitus the boards spell checker too???.He is also the boards damage control unit. Like this.

I've seen very little of it on this huge board suprisingly. I don't mind a spell checking if their point is valid and they stuck me. But just a spell check deserves a kick in the nutso.

Spell checkers on a nonsense poli board should be banned.

Ignore me.
Lucky you. Unfortunately I'm an asshole every day.

Ohhhh man!! Is Crepitus the boards spell checker too???.He is also the boards damage control unit. Like this.

I've seen very little of it on this huge board suprisingly. I don't mind a spell checking if their point is valid and they stuck me. But just a spell check deserves a kick in the nutso.

Wasn't a spelling error. Should have been listened but for some reason got corrected to listed.

Ignore me.
Lucky you. Unfortunately I'm an asshole every day.
That is why i usually read what you say. I like liberal assholes with spunk. And yer a helluva liberal damage control unit son.

Wasn't a spelling error. Should have been listened but for some reason got corrected to listed.
That's fair. I say spell checker for all grammar nonsense. It is the same thing.

The hubby was told by work to stay home for two weeks, yesterday. Then call in two weeks for further instruction and they are only paying 2/3s of salary..... He can use vacation time for the rest or sick time.

Anybody else?
THANK GOD!!! The local liquor store considers itself "essential" and is open for us to drink ourselves into oblivion until this nonsense is over. It appears to be the busiest store in the area.

Forum List

Back