So who's gonna sign up?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Preacher

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2015
Georgia Mountains
Who is gonna be the first to sign up for President Trump's latest American War in the Middle East for Israel? Sure won't be me! Nor my son! All you neocon chicken hawks all talk and no action?

Is this the same war we were supposed to have with North Korea after they threatened to nuke Guam?

Is this the same war we were supposed to have with North Korea after they threatened to nuke Guam?
Israel doesn't give a shit about North Korea....not in their region,not trying to assert their own standing in the region. Israel and Iran are BOTH trying to control the ME and the lapdog of Israel the USA will do as Israel says to do and American boys and girls will die to please Israel.

Israel doesn't give a shit about North Korea....not in their region,not trying to assert their own standing in the region. Israel and Iran are BOTH trying to control the ME and the lapdog of Israel the USA will do as Israel says to do and American boys and girls will die to please Israel.
IF ONE American soldier dies in a war that trump fights for Israel trump should be hung by his neck until he's dead

IF ONE American soldier dies in a war that trump fights for Israel trump should be hung by his neck until he's dead
And what should an American traitor to Israel get ?? We already fought for Israel in world war two, so what has changed since then in U.S. policy and support for Israel ?

Nothing has, but we sure have abandoned our values and morals since world war two it seems, and worse we have allowed anti-Semitism to get way to far out of control here.

There is the perfect illustration of the difference between the Left and the Right. You want a public execution of President Trump and I'm sure you and millions of your Trump hate club would pay to see the execution. I would never wish that on any public figure, Democrat or Republican.

There's not going to be a big war, only a number of small wars. The only people fighting these wars are people who volunteered for it, the rest of us just go on living like it's not even happening.

And what should an American traitor to Israel get ?? We already fought for Israel in world war two, so what has changed since then in U.S. policy and support for Israel ?

Nothing has, but we sure have abandoned our values and morals since world war two it seems, and worse we have allowed anti-Semitism to get way to far out of control here.

Israel right after WW2 decided to plot the Lavon Affair terrorist attack against the U.S.A, gee what a nice thanks.

Let's all sing the Neo-Con Statist Warmonger Anthem, to the tune of the Toyes' hit:

We go to war in the morning
We go to war at night
We go to war in the afternoon
And it makes our wallets tight.

We go to war when it's time for peace
And go in time of war

We go to war before we go to war
And then we go to war.

Our fathers, they once told us
Don't get sucked into a fight
With a bunch of foreign moochers
They will milk you day and night

Then one day we elected a man
We thought that he would change
But, he was threatened,
And he was shamed,
Until he did the same

So now we
Go to war against the Muslims
We war against the Sikhs
We go to war with thing that moves
Till the bodies start to reek.

We go to war, when we should seek peace
And war ontop of war

We go to war before we go to war
And then we war some more

Last edited:

You can't be loyal to the USA AND Israel or any other foreign country at the same time. Either you stand with America or you stand with a foreign country. Israel USES our military for its battles and wars while it uses its military to commit genocide against civilians.

There's not going to be a big war, only a number of small wars. The only people fighting these wars are people who volunteered for it, the rest of us just go on living like it's not even happening.
Volunteer to DEFEND THE USA. NOT defend a foreign country. A LOT of these volunteers sign up to escape a poor home life or no other decent route out of poverty etc or to learn a skill but come back maimed and even dead and then they are dumped on the streets and the government says to hell with you. American soldiers are nothing more than cannon fodder for chickenhawk politicians loyal to Israel.

Who is gonna be the first to sign up for President Trump's latest American War in the Middle East for Israel? Sure won't be me! Nor my son! All you neocon chicken hawks all talk and no action?

what are you talking about?
Israel would fuck up iran easily. no one else would get involved except maybe the Saudis, but they would back israel

Israel would fuck up iran easily. no one else would get involved except maybe the Saudis, but they would back israel
That's why Israel has to get the USA to do its dirty work for them? Same thing they did in Iraq and now Syria.

That's why Israel has to get the USA to do its dirty work for them? Same thing they did in Iraq and now Syria.
All republicans can go ....Die for the pussy grabber and the swine in Israel

I'm against another war in the middle east, but you're a clueless idiot

Ah, a Jew hater. You always reveal yourselves

Ah, a Jew hater. You always reveal yourselves
Ah a jew lover. Your TRUE loyalties always reveal themselves.

I'm against another war in the middle east, but you're a clueless idiot
So if you REALLY are against a war why support a scum who's looking for one ?

All republicans can go ....Die for the pussy grabber and the swine in Israel

Pick up a weapon and shoot Trump, don't just talk about it dumbass, do it.

Who said anything about shooting trump, psycho?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back