So Why Is Israel Allowed To Possess Chemical And Nuclear Weapons?...

Project often?

Never, dicklicker.
Like taking candy from a baby...... :lmao:

Don't be silly, dicklicker
I bet PW stands for pee wee and we ain't talking height....... :thup:

Your beliefs hold no water, dicklicker.
Uummmm, you seem to have a one track mind, kinda fixated in liking dicks...... I bet your favorite seating arrangement is a bar stool with no seat......... Hey, whatever floats your boat. :thup:

Didn't ming have a white arrow shaped decoration on the middle of his bald
skull?
You might be thinking about his helmet but it's not white. :dunno:

extra_large_MingTheMerciless_Beard.jpg

I was a little distracted--------in love with FLASH
The one in the movie or the one in front of the park bench? :eusa_whistle:

:D

skull?

The one on the 12" black/white TV screen-----when I was four years old------but
female even then------he was a curly blond and BRAVE

Never, dicklicker.

Uummmm, you seem to have a one track mind, kinda fixated in liking dicks...... I bet your favorite seating arrangement is a bar stool with no seat......... Hey, whatever floats your boat. :thup:

And once again your beliefs lead you astray, dicklicker.

skull?

That would be Buster Crabbe as Flash Gordon.

5.Charles-Middleton-as-Ming-The-MercilessBuster-Crabbe-as-Frash-Gordon-Flash3.jpg

Can't help yourself can ya Sparky...... :lmao:

skull?

That would be Buster Crabbe as Flash Gordon.

5.Charles-Middleton-as-Ming-The-MercilessBuster-Crabbe-as-Frash-Gordon-Flash3.jpg

yup he looks like a GREEK GOD------even to a four year old girl

I'm fine, dicklicker. You're the one with screwed up beliefs.

Now before some of you brand me an 'Evil Antisemite', just hear me out. This is an issue hardly discussed in the U.S. We all know about the lengths the U.S. and West are going to keep Nukes out of the hands of nations in the Middle East. And that the U.S. was all set to go to war with Syria for possessing chemical weapons.

However, Syria has signed and ratified the Chemical Weapons Ban Treaty. While Israel is actually one of the few nations on earth that hasn't ratified the Treaty. It also hasn't signed on to other Treaties pertaining to arms. So why the double standard U.S. policy in regards to Israel? Just interested in hearing what you all think. Thanks.

Israel is a responsible nation....the muslim nations are run by dictators who sponsor terrorism around the world..........

Now before some of you brand me an 'Evil Antisemite', just hear me out. This is an issue hardly discussed in the U.S. We all know about the lengths the U.S. and West are going to keep Nukes out of the hands of nations in the Middle East. And that the U.S. was all set to go to war with Syria for possessing chemical weapons.

However, Syria has signed and ratified the Chemical Weapons Ban Treaty. While Israel is actually one of the few nations on earth that hasn't ratified the Treaty. It also hasn't signed on to other Treaties pertaining to arms. So why the double standard U.S. policy in regards to Israel? Just interested in hearing what you all think. Thanks.

Israel is a responsible nation....the muslim nations are run by dictators who sponsor terrorism around the world..........

Bullshit

Israel was created by the US

Now the US must engage in terrorism in order to protect and defend the Zionist state.

Bullshit

Now the US must engage in terrorism in order to protect and defend the Zionist state.

Sell it to the other rubes who believe that crap.....

Bullshit

What the fuck are you stating

that history must be re-written

Are you denying that Israhell exists because of one Harry S Truman?

If so, then YOU ARE the rube.

/

Bullshit

What the fuck are you stating

that history must be re-written

Are you denying that Israhell exists because of one Harry S Truman?

If so, then YOU ARE the rube.

/

I am fully aware of the fact that Jews REWROTE the bible------at least
a thousand times-------I learned that fact --FIRST from Pakistanis

Bullshit

So just allow the Jewish State to be slautered? And here I thought you liberals were a compassionate bunch. You clowns are nothing but racist, communist, marxist, no-good, arm-stretched, worthless pieces of shit.

Bullshit

So just allow the Jewish State to be slautered? And here I thought you liberals were a compassionate bunch. You clowns are nothing but racist, communist, marxist, no-good, arm-stretched, worthless pieces of shit.

that's the idea-------nothing new Same thing they said in support of ADOLF ---in the mid 1930s

I'm fine, dicklicker. You're the one with screwed up beliefs.
So looking for incontrovertible facts are screwed up beliefs...... sure thing there Sparky...... :lmao:

Neg reps. We cant do that can we? Israel is pro west and doesn't crash planes into Manhattan and stone people to death. Islam...Neg reps not allowed here. I get it. Why?

Now before some of you brand me an 'Evil Antisemite', just hear me out. This is an issue hardly discussed in the U.S. We all know about the lengths the U.S. and West are going to keep Nukes out of the hands of nations in the Middle East. And that the U.S. was all set to go to war with Syria for possessing chemical weapons
"The Middle East nuclear weapon free zone (MENWFZ) is a proposed agreement similar to othernuclear-weapon-free zones in other regions. Steps towards the establishment of such a zone began in the 1960s led to a joint declaration by Egypt and Iran in 1974 which resulted in a General Assembly resolution (broadened in 1990 to cover weapons of mass destruction).[citation needed]

"Such a zone would strengthen the Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty (NPT), would help to promote global nuclear disarmament and would also help the Middle East peace process as substantial confidence-building measures.[1]

"Israel is the only Mideast country believed to have a nuclear arsenal..."
Obviously, there is more money in war than in peace across the Middle East, and that fact probably won't change based on whether you vote Republican OR Democrat next November.

In all likely hood, Israel was created as a Jewish state to enhance war and oil profits in that part of the world.

Middle East nuclear weapon free zone - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Interesting. Israel hasn't ratified that Treaty either.
Israel has a long-standing policy of "ambiguity" when dealing with its nuclear stockpile; I suppose plausible deniability factors in somewhere? I've read account of primitive Jewish nuclear weapons on flat bed trucks rushing towards the Egyptian front in '67.
I've read accounts of a certain Spanish gentleman tilting at windmills, hobbits running rampant with a ring of power and little ladies falling down rabbit holes also.........
"Israel is widely believed to possess nuclear weapons[7][8] and to be the sixth country in the world to have developed them, allegedly having built its first nuclear weapon in December 1966.[1][9] It is one of four nuclear-armed countries not recognized as a Nuclear Weapons State by the Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty (NPT), the others being India, Pakistan andNorth Korea.[10] Israel maintains a policy known as "nuclear ambiguity" (also known as "nuclear opacity").[11][12]"
Nuclear weapons and Israel - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Now before some of you brand me an 'Evil Antisemite', just hear me out. This is an issue hardly discussed in the U.S. We all know about the lengths the U.S. and West are going to keep Nukes out of the hands of nations in the Middle East. And that the U.S. was all set to go to war with Syria for possessing chemical weapons
"The Middle East nuclear weapon free zone (MENWFZ) is a proposed agreement similar to othernuclear-weapon-free zones in other regions. Steps towards the establishment of such a zone began in the 1960s led to a joint declaration by Egypt and Iran in 1974 which resulted in a General Assembly resolution (broadened in 1990 to cover weapons of mass destruction).[citation needed]

"Such a zone would strengthen the Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty (NPT), would help to promote global nuclear disarmament and would also help the Middle East peace process as substantial confidence-building measures.[1]

"Israel is the only Mideast country believed to have a nuclear arsenal..."
Obviously, there is more money in war than in peace across the Middle East, and that fact probably won't change based on whether you vote Republican OR Democrat next November.

In all likely hood, Israel was created as a Jewish state to enhance war and oil profits in that part of the world.

Middle East nuclear weapon free zone - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Interesting. Israel hasn't ratified that Treaty either.
Israel has a long-standing policy of "ambiguity" when dealing with its nuclear stockpile; I suppose plausible deniability factors in somewhere? I've read account of primitive Jewish nuclear weapons on flat bed trucks rushing towards the Egyptian front in '67.
I've read accounts of a certain Spanish gentleman tilting at windmills, hobbits running rampant with a ring of power and little ladies falling down rabbit holes also.........
"Israel is widely believed to possess nuclear weapons[7][8] and to be the sixth country in the world to have developed them, allegedly having built its first nuclear weapon in December 1966.[1][9] It is one of four nuclear-armed countries not recognized as a Nuclear Weapons State by the Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty (NPT), the others being India, Pakistan andNorth Korea.[10] Israel maintains a policy known as "nuclear ambiguity" (also known as "nuclear opacity").[11][12]"
Nuclear weapons and Israel - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Never went to an accredited university, didja....... Wikipedia is not an acceptable source due to the fact it's content is user contributed hence unreliable.

Forum List

Back