So will obamacare EVER be implemented?

By what right does the filthy negro in chief have the authority to change the law he signed? Who made him dictator?

You stupid people have no idea what is coming but I hope you enjoy it.

Go back to stormfront, white trash.

Obozo is pushing key provisions forward to 2015 to avoid voter backlash in 2014 but then dems will face backlash in the all-important presidential election of 2016. !!!

Looks like the supreme court really screwed obozo when they sanctioned the obviously unconstitutional obamacare. Nowhere does the C authorize the feds to set up a national health care system.

Your party and the health insurance monopolies which own them have successfully delayed ObamaCare, but it remains to be seen if they can kill it.

This is an old story.

Your party tried but failed to kill Social Security and Medicare in the crib. Now they can't compete in states like Florida without promising to preserve these programs.

Your party needs to kill ObamaCare before the candy reaches the voters.

You can't afford for the Left to creare another program as popular as social security. I actually think you got a good shot of killing this one. Monopolies have more power than the middle class...

Newsflash for you the republicans didnt delay Obama care, Obama did... pfft what is it with people nowadays?

Actually never, but democrats also know that if obamacare is started as planned they will lose in 2014.

Just like they lost in 2012, right?

Was obamacare fully implemented? I think not and obama wanted it that way.

It was designed to be slowly implemented. The employer mandate has been pushed back for a year. That's all. It's not the end of the law. It's not a sign of Dems taking a beating for it in 2014 or 2016. Repubs tried to beat Obama with Obamacare in 2012 and look where that got them. The Supreme Court upheld the law, and no matter how many times Repubs fail to repeal it (38 vote now?), it will still be the law of the land. Deal with it.

It was designed to be slowly implemented. The employer mandate has been pushed back for a year. That's all. It's not the end of the law. It's not a sign of Dems taking a beating for it in 2014 or 2016. Repubs tried to beat Obama with Obamacare in 2012 and look where that got them. The Supreme Court upheld the law, and no matter how many times Repubs fail to repeal it (38 vote now?), it will still be the law of the land. Deal with it.

What beating? you forgot they held the house? that the left crys that they are being obstructionist when if fact they are doing their job?

PPACA is designed to be "flexible" in classic corporatist fashion. Its constantly changing landscape is a deliberate feature that maximizes government's power to armtwist - to offer favors to friends and threaten enemies with arbitrary penalty.

What beating? you forgot they held the house? that the left crys that they are being obstructionist when if fact they are doing their job?

Who is president? Which party holds the Senate? :eusa_whistle:

When Obama has finished destroying our existing health care system we will have no choice but to turn to a single payer system, which is what he wanted in the first place.

Forum List

Back