So yet another homosexual condones sex with under age boys. This time it's Milo

[

I never really got much out of gotcha games. Seems silly.

That's a rather worn out conservative line that we hear when it's a rightwinger's turn in the barrel.

Nope. I've been consistent on that always.

I find such games to be completely uninteresting.

My wife just told me how she was planning a sleepover at "Aubrey's" a friend of my daughters.

I commented that that was odd, but that I and our daughter would be fine without her for one night.

It was funny. And that was the end of it.

I was only pretending to misunderstand her. I knew what she meant.

If I tried to hold her to her actual statement, that would be me being a complete fucking asshole.

Even with people I don't like, that process of holding them to positions that did not really mean, strikes me as a complete wasted of time and not demonstrating anything.
Of course, you completely contradict your statement to Carbineer by trying to hold me to the strict guidelines herein, to wit: to post only about the op topic. Clearly, I was doing this by responding to the Milo statement you copy&pasted. However, you did not like what I had to say, so you make the false assertion that I am off topic. In essence, you are doing the same thing that the media does when they report fake news.

Look, if you like Milo, then fine. I tolerated him until this weird shit surfaced. But his "clarifying statement" is clearly a walk-back statement. He apologizes for people not understanding what he really meant (just like Obama would do).

If this were 30 years ago, Milo would be dead of AIDs by now and conservatives everywhere would be proclaiming it as God's punishment of his deviant lifestyle.

Milo Yiannopoulos’s Pedophilia Comments Cost Him CPAC Role and Book Deal

Book canceled. Cpac appearance canceled.
Sounds as though the dirt bag belongs in prison.

And to think so many of you hoisted this freak to epic levels simply because he was gay & conservative.

Good riddance

Learn to listen before you make judgments that are, let's say a projection of your stupidity.

Milo is extremely quick-witted and if you don't listen, you'll miss his message, which was not that he condone pedophiles.

And to think so many of you hoisted this freak to epic levels simply because he was gay & conservative.

Good riddance

Learn to listen before you make judgments that are, let's say a projection of your stupidity.

Milo is extremely quick-witted and if you don't listen, you'll miss his message, which was not that he condone pedophiles.
And Up is Down and Left is Right and War is Peace.

Good riddance

And Up is Down and Left is Right and War is Peace.

And haters like you gotta hate.

Good riddance
Whaddya know...another gay man in favor of diddling boys. What does it run at with them? 95%?

The stupid line begins around the corner. Hurry up and mark your place.

View attachment 113473
Here is his formal position on the subject, as opposed to the Drunken Peasant podcast.

"Milo on Facebook:

I am a gay man, and a child abuse victim.

I would like to restate my utter disgust at adults who sexually abuse minors. I am horrified by pedophilia and I have devoted large portions of my career as a journalist to exposing child abusers. I’ve outed three of them, in fact — three more than most of my critics. And I’ve repeatedly expressed disgust at pedophilia in my feature and opinion writing. My professional record is very clear.

But I do understand that these videos, even though some of them are edited deceptively, paint a different picture.

I’m partly to blame. My own experiences as a victim led me to believe I could say anything I wanted to on this subject, no matter how outrageous. But I understand that my usual blend of British sarcasm, provocation and gallows humor might have come across as flippancy, a lack of care for other victims or, worse, “advocacy.” I deeply regret that. People deal with things from their past in different ways.

As to some of the specific claims being made, sometimes things tumble out of your mouth on these long, late-night live-streams, when everyone is spit-balling, that are incompletely expressed or not what you intended. Nonetheless, I’ve reviewed the tapes that appeared last night in their proper full context and I don’t believe they say what is being reported.

I do not advocate for illegal behavior. I explicitly say on the tapes that I think the current age of consent is “about right.”

I do not believe sex with 13-year-olds is okay. When I mentioned the number 13, I was talking about the age I lost my own virginity.

I shouldn’t have used the word “boy” — which gay men often do to describe young men of consenting age — instead of “young man.” That was an error.

I am certainly guilty of imprecise language, which I regret.

Anyone who suggests I turn a blind eye to illegal activity or to the abuse of minors is unequivocally wrong. I am implacably opposed to the normalization of pedophilia and I will continue to report and speak accordingly."

SO, which part of this do you find creepy?
First, Milo apologizes. Next, he said he has nothing to apologize for. He sounds exactly like an abuser.

Who jokes about such a thing? Who is flippant about such a thing? Who says such reckless things? Moreover, is Milo himself "paying it forward" and "mentoring" boys?

It is ALL fucking gross. View attachment 113473

He lists quite a number of things he did wrong. That is not saying that he had nothing to apologize for.

Thus, by your own standard, he does NOT sound like an abuser.

You don't sound like you are seriously here to discuss anything, but merely here to smear the Right in general.
Sorry you get that impression of me. I am pretty far to the right. But if red flags are not going off about Milo then you are damaged.

As an aside, Milo himself may have intended to stir up this crap, creating controversy to sell his book. Of course, if that was the plan then it backfired.

I have posted his formal position on the issue. Do you have a comment on that, as opposed to the transcript from the Drunken Peasant?
I already commented on it. I said that his words resemble what you would expect to hear from an abuser. I also said that his statement was disgusting.

Please Fact Check prior to posting and we will all be much better off. Thank you.

You said that an abuser "says he has nothing to apologize for".

While referring to a post where Milo apologizes for a number of actions.

Good riddance

Wow, yet a other completely manufactured scandal by the far left. First PewDiePie is a Nazi and now Milo favors paedophilia.

The podcast has been around for ages and only now that the leftist propaganda horn has gotten the glimpse, anyone cares. Really?

This "freak" is the hero responsible for halting the Marxist indoctrination in Academia for the next decade. I would think twice before condemning him.

If this were 30 years ago, Milo would be dead of AIDs by now and conservatives everywhere would be proclaiming it as God's punishment of his deviant lifestyle.

Says the lefty pretending that the most extremist statements of the Religious Right is the belief of all conservatives.

I wonder if NY was one of the lefties gloating about how fractured the GOP was when it was tearing itself apart and now is pretending that we are a hive mind.

Because that is the level of dishonesty I've come to expect from lefties.

Says the lefty pretending that the most extremist statements of the Religious Right is the belief of all conservatives.

I wonder if NY was one of the lefties gloating about how fractured the GOP was when it was tearing itself apart and now is pretending that we are a hive mind.

lol, you're throwing every GOP president's beloved so-called Christian Conservatives overboard?

lol, you're throwing every GOP president's beloved so-called Christian Conservatives overboard?

And that has absolutely nothing to do with what I said.

CAN YOU HEAR ME OVER THE VOICES IN YOUR HEAD?

CPAC dumped him. Why aren't you RW'ers attacking them?

Why aren't you accusing them of violating Milo's free speech rights?

So, you lefties giggled with glee over the way the Establishment Republicans were so at war with their base during the election, and now are pretending to be unaware of the split that you gloated about for over a year?

Lefties: ALl the intellectual honesty of a crack whore.

View attachment 113473
All you just did they was expose you complete lack of understanding and the fact that you can't even imagine judging someone EXCEPT by a label.

That's a substanceless post by you. Was that your intent? If so, well done.

1. Watch Milo drive a lefty to sputtering rage, and then understand that we cons judge Milo on his work, not his sexuality, you bigot.

2. Your belief system that the Right is anti-gay is incorrect.
I don't know, man... Milo's statement was pretty creepy.

Here is his formal position on the subject, as opposed to the Drunken Peasant podcast.

"Milo on Facebook:

I am a gay man, and a child abuse victim.

I would like to restate my utter disgust at adults who sexually abuse minors. I am horrified by pedophilia and I have devoted large portions of my career as a journalist to exposing child abusers. I’ve outed three of them, in fact — three more than most of my critics. And I’ve repeatedly expressed disgust at pedophilia in my feature and opinion writing. My professional record is very clear.

But I do understand that these videos, even though some of them are edited deceptively, paint a different picture.

I’m partly to blame. My own experiences as a victim led me to believe I could say anything I wanted to on this subject, no matter how outrageous. But I understand that my usual blend of British sarcasm, provocation and gallows humor might have come across as flippancy, a lack of care for other victims or, worse, “advocacy.” I deeply regret that. People deal with things from their past in different ways.

As to some of the specific claims being made, sometimes things tumble out of your mouth on these long, late-night live-streams, when everyone is spit-balling, that are incompletely expressed or not what you intended. Nonetheless, I’ve reviewed the tapes that appeared last night in their proper full context and I don’t believe they say what is being reported.

I do not advocate for illegal behavior. I explicitly say on the tapes that I think the current age of consent is “about right.”

I do not believe sex with 13-year-olds is okay. When I mentioned the number 13, I was talking about the age I lost my own virginity.

I shouldn’t have used the word “boy” — which gay men often do to describe young men of consenting age — instead of “young man.” That was an error.

I am certainly guilty of imprecise language, which I regret.

Anyone who suggests I turn a blind eye to illegal activity or to the abuse of minors is unequivocally wrong. I am implacably opposed to the normalization of pedophilia and I will continue to report and speak accordingly."

SO, which part of this do you find creepy?
First, Milo apologizes. Next, he said he has nothing to apologize for. He sounds exactly like an abuser.

Who jokes about such a thing? Who is flippant about such a thing? Who says such reckless things? Moreover, is Milo himself "paying it forward" and "mentoring" boys?

It is ALL fucking gross. View attachment 113473
You need a graphic warning on that image. Some of us have weak stomachs.

You just called the Religious Right a bunch of extremists not representative of the mainstream of conservatism.

Did you mean that as a compliment?

When you crack the door and start making excuses and justifying immoral acts the door won't stay cracked. It will eventually be forced wide open to all those who seek to justify 'their' immoral deeds and acts.

This is what some 'progressives' call 'progress'.

You just called the Religious Right a bunch of extremists not representative of the mainstream of conservatism.

Did you mean that as a compliment?

Stating that a single statement that came out of the RR, back in the day, was extremist in no way calls the entire RR extremists.

Pointing out that the RR is ONE faction of the conservative movement, and not the whole of it, is not throwing them over board.

I have no idea what these posts will look like to you after they pass though your obviously very powerful filter.

But I hope you got at least a little bit of that.

Forum List

Back