So You Think Trump and Sanders Can Draw Crowds

Major Support for Clinton!
WEB-5628.jpg

Clinton-concert.jpg

GettyImages-583778436-640x480.jpg
too funny, the dude holding Clinton photo with 'Rape' on i, and it's a black dude holding it. LOL to the max. The other photos are the convention photos. Big deal.
Wrong! - The second photo was from last night!
link

Last edited:
when I was very young and vacationing in Rome with my family, we went to see the pope in st peter's square, with a crowd just as big as this one....we were up near where he came out in to the crowds, there was no bullet proof Pope Mobile at the time and he walked through the crowd and touched my hand when reaching out to him.... it was Pope Paul VI

when I was very young and vacationing in Rome with my family, we went to see the pope in st peter's square, with a crowd just as big as this one....we were up near where he came out in to the crowds, there was no bullet proof Pope Mobile at the time and he walked through the crowd and touched my hand when reaching out to him.... it was Pope Paul VI

I never got that close to the Pope. I saw Pope John Paul II in Iowa 1979. Then I stood along road as he rode by my house in St. Louis 1999. Probably 25'ft away.

What exactly would people disagree with? He's been great. Right wing kookoos disagree with him as do left wing kookoos. Both of those groups threaten america.

Forum List

Back