So you want a Civil War?

Whatever fazes out dirty energy, should be the end game for all. I don't give a shit how it gets there, as long as it gets there.

You will when you are shelling out a couple hundred bucks a month more in fuel costs than you are now. Then you will complain it's big oil that's causing the problem, or big business not paying their workers enough that's contributing to the decline of the middle-class. Because remember: It's never Democrat policies like higher corporate or business taxes that do it, or the weak border stance, higher fuel costs, ushering in foreigners into the country suppressing American wages. It's Ronald Reagan's fault. A guy that left office over 30 years ago that will be the cause of our economic decline.
Your post is so unbelievably ignorant, it's hard to know where to begin. You have no stats or intelligent projections over fuel costs in the future.

"Weak border stance?" Are you fucking kidding me? We are the one's who caused massive illegal immigration with our imperialist agenda; Imperial Borders and Mythical Frontiers - TheHumanist.com No more chicken shit excuses about foreigners. We caused the problem, now give them their countries back. CIA in South America | Geopolitical Monitor

Ronald Reagan has been the reason for our economic decline for forty years;View attachment 434170
The most intelligent solution to that problem would be to simply annex everything down to the Panama canal. They could then become American citizens, we could tax the shit out of them, and let the rest of us live off their tax money for awhile. Only fair.

Whatever fazes out dirty energy, should be the end game for all. I don't give a shit how it gets there, as long as it gets there.

You will when you are shelling out a couple hundred bucks a month more in fuel costs than you are now. Then you will complain it's big oil that's causing the problem, or big business not paying their workers enough that's contributing to the decline of the middle-class. Because remember: It's never Democrat policies like higher corporate or business taxes that do it, or the weak border stance, higher fuel costs, ushering in foreigners into the country suppressing American wages. It's Ronald Reagan's fault. A guy that left office over 30 years ago that will be the cause of our economic decline.
Your post is so unbelievably ignorant, it's hard to know where to begin. You have no stats or intelligent projections over fuel costs in the future.

"Weak border stance?" Are you fucking kidding me? We are the one's who caused massive illegal immigration with our imperialist agenda; Imperial Borders and Mythical Frontiers - TheHumanist.com No more chicken shit excuses about foreigners. We caused the problem, now give them their countries back. CIA in South America | Geopolitical Monitor

Ronald Reagan has been the reason for our economic decline for forty years;View attachment 434170
The most intelligent solution to that problem would be to simply annex everything down to the Panama canal. They could then become American citizens, we could tax the shit out of them, and let the rest of us live off their tax money for awhile. Only fair.
BS! WE already stole what they had. Nothing fair about taxing the shit out of them over something we already stole.

BS! WE already stole what they had. Nothing fair about taxing the shit out of them over something we already stole.
BS yourself. What was "stolen" that is the cause of your whining? That plan would make them the gift of American citizenship that they seem so determined to steal. Why shouldn't they have the shit taxed out of them like the rest of us?

This ex-military guy wrote this Twitter thread. All the fantasy tough guys should read it before grabbing your next bag of Cheetos.

Are you calling for civil war?

You’ve clearly never seen what civil war can wreak, because you don’t want that shit for your people.

You can’t handle wearing a mask for a few minutes, but you think you’ll be fine when power goes out, telecommunications are cut?

You think it will be fun hiking to the nearest semi uncontaminated water source because water’s been knocked out and your shitter hasn’t flushed in a month? You’ll be ok waiting in line with thousands of others for food while hoping a bomb didn’t drop off target and hit you?

Every one of you thinks you’ll be the tough warlord while you’re at best likely to end up as someone’s supply mule, forced to cough up whatever you’ve scraped up to some badder thug than you, because 99.9% chances are you ain’t the top dog

You think you’ll be ok because you’ve got a bunch of guns and you’ve been training, but what happens to your kids, your mom combattant family? No matter how tough things can be now, they’ll be a thousand times worse for everyone if SHTF.

Looking for a place to stay alive in February when your house is a bombed out husk or has been burnt to the ground is fucking awesome, trust me.

Think you’re too well prepared and that won’t happen to you and your family? Check out the civil wars that have happened in other countries in the past 20 years. A 2.0 will be just as bad or worse.

You may think you want that. To live your little adventure sticking it to libs or whatever, but reality will hit you in the face like a sledge hammer at some point, and you’ll realize that this is all way more than you bargained for.

If you think you have nothing to lose, I guarantee you’ll look back and realize how much you had and just tossed it into America’s funeral pyre so that you could satisfy a fantasy rather than dealing with reality.

So that you could do everything America’s enemies have been praying and pushing for America to do: tear itself apart. Because that is the only way it can be defeated.

You’re a patriot that wants America to be strong and relevant? Then don’t let it come to this, because the biggest loser will be America, and you’ll be handing victory to those enemies on a silver platter.

I'm glad this thread is resonating.

I don't have a SoundCloud, but remember that climate change amplifies all the issues that lead to conflict and has led to the collapse of many mighty civilizations in the past.

It's a national security imperative to address it.

Presenting my excuses to all my brothers and sisters in arms commenting on here. This thread has blown up and I don’t have time to write to each of you. Thank you so much for your response & your input.

You all have important stories to tell to help bring the national conversation back to reality and help bring people back from the edge of the chasm we are edging toward.

The original tweet:

No we don't want a civil war, but now that the coronavirus is dying down, people are still too white and also breathe too much air.

No, "hot war" will break out....American's are too apathetic to commit to it....

The best we can hope for is the Titler cycle...Which will happen.

View attachment 433600

We right now are somewhere around "selfishness, Complacency, and Apathy"....

It will move forward.
WTF you calling "we"? You absolutely cannot speak for me or mine.

Don‘t plan to....Look, if you think violence is the answer here, it’s not. And promoting such on the internet only makes you look unserious.

Ronald Reagan has been the reason for our economic decline for forty years;

He has? How? Go into detail please.

We didn't cause anything to make people want to come here. It's leftist bullshit from the typical blame America first crowd. They come here because we created the greatest and wealthiest country in the world with decent jobs, ability to make a living, the ability to invest and be your own boss if you desire. Our social programs is another piece of crap that draws flies to it.

UnAmerican Democrats are more than happy to sellout the country for power and greed. They could care less about real Americans. I'll even go as far as to say some Republicans are in that group as well.
You are uninformed. We indeed do have much responsibility for the conditions in those Central American countries, resulting in mass emigrations. We coddled and supported those dictators who ruled those countries in the name of oil, resulting in squalor and fear for life in those countries. We sent
dollars and food which ended up in the hands of the bad guys--over and over again.
The immigrants come here because they have nowhere else to go, recognizing that they have a chance of survival here. This is not "leftist" bullshit, but it is fact history which you can study in any history book. Your education is lacking. Not surprising that you don't see the big picture. Understand history
so that you can understand the present.

djrjjrjtkfmf.jpeg

You are uninformed. We indeed do have much responsibility for the conditions in those Central American countries, resulting in mass emigrations. We coddled and supported those dictators who ruled those countries in the name of oil, resulting in squalor and fear for life in those countries. We sent
dollars and food which ended up in the hands of the bad guys--over and over again.
The immigrants come here because they have nowhere else to go, recognizing that they have a chance of survival here. This is not "leftist" bullshit, but it is fact history which you can study in any history book. Your education is lacking. Not surprising that you don't see the big picture. Understand history

Is that so? Well let me ask: Since the US at one point or another has had interaction in just about every part of the world either militarily or political, and we are the cause for all the grief in the world, how many of the 7. 5 billion people in the world should we allow into our country?

Is that so? Well let me ask: Since the US at one point or another has had interaction in just about every part of the world either militarily or political, and we are the cause for all the grief in the world, how many of the 7. 5 billion people in the world should we allow into our country?
I speak of those who are entering from Central America and we are hardly the cause of all the grief in the world. Have we helped to protect our allies from efforts by those countries that we regard as opposition, to gain a foothold? Have we attempted to protect civilians from slaughter by insurgents in some countries? Of course we have. If we allow citizens of other countries to move here, then we need to have the necessary means to vet them, something that trump has not done, which is part of the problem.
His usual disorganized approach is noted.

No, "hot war" will break out....American's are too apathetic to commit to it....

View attachment 433600

It will move forward.

Don‘t plan to....Look, if you think violence is the answer here, it’s not. And promoting such on the internet only makes you look unserious.
Then you best be more specific. I don't promote or advocate violence. I'm trying to convince a bunch of pluperfect "...it can't happen here..." idiots that it has and can and has may have already started with the accelerating rate of murder of police for being police and white people for being white. The people on here taunting others to "do something!" are in fact the ones literally begging for violence. As the old saying goes: "Be careful what you wish for; you might get it".

What goes to operate these things are increases in the national debt ceiling level.

What the income tax goes to pay? That is INTEREST on that national debt ceiling level.

Your rhetoric comes straight out of Hannity and Limbaugh, it seriously does. Change the channel over to NPR every now and then.

No, what gets added to our debt are the deficits. That is to say, the spending that our income tax revenues don't cover, that's what gets added to the debt. If our income tax revenues only paid the interest, then we'd be on the verge of an economic collapse because once we can not meet our interest payment obligations, nobody will ever lend us a dime and we would be officially bankrupt.
You just made the best case yet for not handing out to the rich, a $2 trillion dollar tax cut.
How much of what other people earn is your fair share?
You are the typical horse and buggy idiot, who feels beholden to corporations. And you must be the horse who hasn't the sense enough to understand that it's the other way around.
It's always funny when people who can't think for themselves believe they can dictate what other people think.
You aren't thinking.
You serve your masters well, and you will be rewarded.

LOL! Just kidding. They don't give a shit about you. Before the next election they'll give a few speeches in black churches and say they gonna he'p the po black folk this time fo sho, and you'll make heart eyes at them and pull the D lever exactly as programmed.
So, you take a non-existent argument that you gave up on, and turn into racist rant. You really do have problems. People like you must be miserable souls.
Not at all. I'm satisfied with what I've earned. I don't demand what other people have.

As far as your hollow racism charge, I believe you can succeed on your own without the help of white liberals.

Democrats disagree. And you've taken their side. Pathetic.
You can't be that ignorant of math. No one is that fucking ignorant.
Math says you need white liberals' help to succeed? Well, that's different.
Your Math says you are too stupid to understand Math.
2+2=5. Got it.
You can't be more than ten years old with your immature silliness. Scram! You are boring.
You've been manipulated. And you don't want to see it. You get angry when it's pointed out to you.

View attachment 433600

It will move forward.

Then you best be more specific. I don't promote or advocate violence. I'm trying to convince a bunch of pluperfect "...it can't happen here..." idiots that it has and can and has may have already started with the accelerating rate of murder of police for being police and white people for being white. The people on here taunting others to "do something!" are in fact the ones literally begging for violence. As the old saying goes: "Be careful what you wish for; you might get it".
Then oppose those who are responsible for the violence and do something about it--legally. Don't
accuse a political party of being responsible for the violence. Who cares what party violent people support? Should the trump party members be attacked because of the violence perpetrated by Proud boys, Qanon, white supremacists who are trump party supporters? No.

All of them...as long as they promise to vote Democrat.

That's all this is about. Democrats aren't kind and generous. They just want power.

View attachment 433600

It will move forward.

Then oppose those who are responsible for the violence and do something about it--legally. Don't
accuse a political party of being responsible for the violence. Who cares what party violent people support? Should the trump party members be attacked because of the violence perpetrated by Proud boys, Qanon, white supremacists who are trump party supporters? No.
Apparently they're being attacked because they wear hats.

We didn't cause anything to make people want to come here. It's leftist bullshit from the typical blame America first crowd. They come here because we created the greatest and wealthiest country in the world with decent jobs, ability to make a living, the ability to invest and be your own boss if you desire. Our social programs is another piece of crap that draws flies to it.

UnAmerican Democrats are more than happy to sellout the country for power and greed. They could care less about real Americans. I'll even go as far as to say some Republicans are in that group as well.
Oh Look! Another idiot throwing the word "we" around inappropriately because they disagree with our Nation's past foreign policy and are advocating we import the very squalor and fear they imply they are not in favor of. We are responsible for squalor and oppression in other Countries because we tried to send them food and aid? This guy must live in Ca.. Most other places in the US are not that suicidal-except maybe NY.

All of them...as long as they promise to vote Democrat.

That's all this is about. Democrats aren't kind and generous. They just want power.
What do you think trump wants? That is what THIS is all about.

Oh Look! Another idiot throwing the word "we" around inappropriately because they disagree with our Nation's past foreign policy and are advocating we import the very squalor and fear they imply they are not in favor of. We are responsible for squalor and oppression in other Countries because we tried to send them food and aid? This guy must live in Ca.. Most other places in the US are not that suicidal-except maybe NY.
We supported dictators financially, had food and aid dropped off instead of dispensing it ourselves, which was very doable. The food and aid were scoffed up by the wrong people and not the poor people. A waste. You must live in la-la land.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: BWK

View attachment 433600

It will move forward.

Apparently they're being attacked because they wear hats.
Antifa wears hats? The groups that I refer to do a lot more than just wear hats. They are also inciteful.

• Thanks
Reactions: BWK

Forum List

Back