So you want a Civil War?

Trump was never involved. That's what you voted for.
You aren't paying attention. President Trump wanted a 2K stimulus without all the gifts to other nations that don't even like us. Congress insisted on $600 and a hugh waste of taxpayer money. I'm sorry he didn't stick to a veto.
When are you going to start paying attention? In the beginning, these negotiations were handed off to Mnuchin. Trump had nothing to do with it, and was okay with the $600 in the beginning. He all of a sudden moved the goal posts eight months later. He doesn't have a clue, because he could care less. He was not involved. That is why we are in this mess.
I'm curious what good it does me as an American to give $10 million to Pakistan for gender studies.
I couldn't agree more. If Trump had been active in the beginning with these negotiations, instead of being the sorry ass pos who he is, it might have been addressed, then taken off the bill.
The bill was over 5,000 pages. No one knew what's in it.

Spending bills originate in the Democrat-controlled House. They own all this, including the pitiful handout to Americans.

Your post is so unbelievably ignorant, it's hard to know where to begin. You have no stats or intelligent projections over fuel costs in the future.

"Weak border stance?" Are you fucking kidding me? We are the one's who caused massive illegal immigration with our imperialist agenda; Imperial Borders and Mythical Frontiers - TheHumanist.com No more chicken shit excuses about foreigners. We caused the problem, now give them their countries back. CIA in South America | Geopolitical Monitor

Ronald Reagan has been the reason for our economic decline for forty years;

He has? How? Go into detail please.

We didn't cause anything to make people want to come here. It's leftist bullshit from the typical blame America first crowd. They come here because we created the greatest and wealthiest country in the world with decent jobs, ability to make a living, the ability to invest and be your own boss if you desire. Our social programs is another piece of crap that draws flies to it.

UnAmerican Democrats are more than happy to sellout the country for power and greed. They could care less about real Americans. I'll even go as far as to say some Republicans are in that group as well.
You are uninformed. We indeed do have much responsibility for the conditions in those Central American countries, resulting in mass emigrations. We coddled and supported those dictators who ruled those countries in the name of oil, resulting in squalor and fear for life in those countries. We sent
dollars and food which ended up in the hands of the bad guys--over and over again.
The immigrants come here because they have nowhere else to go, recognizing that they have a chance of survival here. This is not "leftist" bullshit, but it is fact history which you can study in any history book. Your education is lacking. Not surprising that you don't see the big picture. Understand history
so that you can understand the present.
Oh Look! Another idiot throwing the word "we" around inappropriately because they disagree with our Nation's past foreign policy and are advocating we import the very squalor and fear they imply they are not in favor of. We are responsible for squalor and oppression in other Countries because we tried to send them food and aid? This guy must live in Ca.. Most other places in the US are not that suicidal-except maybe NY.
We supported dictators financially, had food and aid dropped off instead of dispensing it ourselves, which was very doable. The food and aid were scoffed up by the wrong people and not the poor people. A waste. You must live in la-la land.
Talk about la-al land, do you honestly believe bad guys who control a country are going to allow hated foreigners to come in and wander around their country making friends and doing as they please? Ever hear of Mogadishu? Americans died there trying to see that aid got to the people it was intended for. The UN and Red Cross are pretty worthless.
Yes, I do think that we could have done it and have the military present. Again, we support the dictators
financially and there are ways, with their government support, organization, and military. Absolutely.
We were never properly organized as indicated by Bush's invasion of Iraq. I know....let's do it trump's way.
t
Big difference between "could of" and did not that you have proven either or that I care. What exactly do you claim the coalition highly successful invasions of Iraq prove?

Trump was never involved. That's what you voted for.
You aren't paying attention. President Trump wanted a 2K stimulus without all the gifts to other nations that don't even like us. Congress insisted on $600 and a hugh waste of taxpayer money. I'm sorry he didn't stick to a veto.
When are you going to start paying attention? In the beginning, these negotiations were handed off to Mnuchin. Trump had nothing to do with it, and was okay with the $600 in the beginning. He all of a sudden moved the goal posts eight months later. He doesn't have a clue, because he could care less. He was not involved. That is why we are in this mess.
I'm curious what good it does me as an American to give $10 million to Pakistan for gender studies.
I couldn't agree more. If Trump had been active in the beginning with these negotiations, instead of being the sorry ass pos who he is, it might have been addressed, then taken off the bill.
The bill was over 5,000 pages. No one knew what's in it.

Spending bills originate in the Democrat-controlled House. They own all this, including the pitiful handout to Americans.
Not true! Democrats wanted way more than $600 dollars. So, once again you are lying. As for foreign spending
Both Democrats and Republicans were no happy with the Pakistan relief package, but Lindsey Graham thought it was important;

Trump's daughter-in-law Lara Trump has opposed to such a provision, while one of the prime movers of such an aid to Pakistan Senator Lindsay Graham argued that it was important to make life better for women in Pakistan.

The legislation, running into more than 5,500 pages, which now heads to the White House for President Trump to sign it into law, makes available a minimum of USD 15 million in assistance to Pakistan "for democracy programs" and USD 10 million "for gender programs."

Lindsey Graham knew what was in it. Why are you blaming Democrats for something a Republican created, and that a Republican president has to sign? Your argument, as always, makes no sense.

attachment.php

No, "hot war" will break out....American's are too apathetic to commit to it....

The best we can hope for is the Titler cycle...Which will happen.

View attachment 433600

We right now are somewhere around "selfishness, Complacency, and Apathy"....

It will move forward.
WTF you calling "we"? You absolutely cannot speak for me or mine.

Don‘t plan to....Look, if you think violence is the answer here, it’s not. And promoting such on the internet only makes you look unserious.
Then you best be more specific. I don't promote or advocate violence. I'm trying to convince a bunch of pluperfect "...it can't happen here..." idiots that it has and can and has may have already started with the accelerating rate of murder of police for being police and white people for being white. The people on here taunting others to "do something!" are in fact the ones literally begging for violence. As the old saying goes: "Be careful what you wish for; you might get it".

Well, I’m not saying it can’t happen here, just that too many are not polarized enough yet.
And I'm just saying I think you're wrong.

Your post is so unbelievably ignorant, it's hard to know where to begin. You have no stats or intelligent projections over fuel costs in the future.

"Weak border stance?" Are you fucking kidding me? We are the one's who caused massive illegal immigration with our imperialist agenda; Imperial Borders and Mythical Frontiers - TheHumanist.com No more chicken shit excuses about foreigners. We caused the problem, now give them their countries back. CIA in South America | Geopolitical Monitor

We didn't cause anything to make people want to come here. It's leftist bullshit from the typical blame America first crowd. They come here because we created the greatest and wealthiest country in the world with decent jobs, ability to make a living, the ability to invest and be your own boss if you desire. Our social programs is another piece of crap that draws flies to it.

UnAmerican Democrats are more than happy to sellout the country for power and greed. They could care less about real Americans. I'll even go as far as to say some Republicans are in that group as well.
You are uninformed. We indeed do have much responsibility for the conditions in those Central American countries, resulting in mass emigrations. We coddled and supported those dictators who ruled those countries in the name of oil, resulting in squalor and fear for life in those countries. We sent
dollars and food which ended up in the hands of the bad guys--over and over again.
The immigrants come here because they have nowhere else to go, recognizing that they have a chance of survival here. This is not "leftist" bullshit, but it is fact history which you can study in any history book. Your education is lacking. Not surprising that you don't see the big picture. Understand history
Oh Look! Another idiot throwing the word "we" around inappropriately because they disagree with our Nation's past foreign policy and are advocating we import the very squalor and fear they imply they are not in favor of. We are responsible for squalor and oppression in other Countries because we tried to send them food and aid? This guy must live in Ca.. Most other places in the US are not that suicidal-except maybe NY.
We supported dictators financially, had food and aid dropped off instead of dispensing it ourselves, which was very doable. The food and aid were scoffed up by the wrong people and not the poor people. A waste. You must live in la-la land.
Talk about la-al land, do you honestly believe bad guys who control a country are going to allow hated foreigners to come in and wander around their country making friends and doing as they please? Ever hear of Mogadishu? Americans died there trying to see that aid got to the people it was intended for. The UN and Red Cross are pretty worthless.
Yes, I do think that we could have done it and have the military present. Again, we support the dictators
financially and there are ways, with their government support, organization, and military. Absolutely.
We were never properly organized as indicated by Bush's invasion of Iraq. I know....let's do it trump's way.
t
Big difference between "could of" and did not that you have proven either or that I care. What exactly do you claim the coalition highly successful invasions of Iraq prove?
The invasion was a flop. Bush dismantled the Iraqi army and they ceased to get paychecks.
As a result, hundreds of thousands of ex-military joined isis type terror organizations to feed their
families, and isis was indeed strengthened. Iraqi state treasures were not protected and many were stolen or destroyed, leaving a bad feeling among the Iraqi people that exists today. Bush did not help to put the country, that was bombed, back together nor did he give much help to the Iraqi people.
Again...half a job. You call that successful? I call it disgraceful.

No, "hot war" will break out....American's are too apathetic to commit to it....

View attachment 433600

It will move forward.

Don‘t plan to....Look, if you think violence is the answer here, it’s not. And promoting such on the internet only makes you look unserious.
Then you best be more specific. I don't promote or advocate violence. I'm trying to convince a bunch of pluperfect "...it can't happen here..." idiots that it has and can and has may have already started with the accelerating rate of murder of police for being police and white people for being white. The people on here taunting others to "do something!" are in fact the ones literally begging for violence. As the old saying goes: "Be careful what you wish for; you might get it".
Then oppose those who are responsible for the violence and do something about it--legally. Don't
accuse a political party of being responsible for the violence. Who cares what party violent people support? Should the trump party members be attacked because of the violence perpetrated by Proud boys, Qanon, white supremacists who are trump party supporters? No.
Apparently they're being attacked because they wear hats.
Antifa wears hats? The groups that I refer to do a lot more than just wear hats. They are also inciteful.
...by wearing hats.

Leftists can't control their emotions; they insist other people should change their behavior to control their emotions for them.
You are placing your cards on the hats. Good for you.

Is that so? Well let me ask: Since the US at one point or another has had interaction in just about every part of the world either militarily or political, and we are the cause for all the grief in the world, how many of the 7. 5 billion people in the world should we allow into our country?
I speak of those who are entering from Central America and we are hardly the cause of all the grief in the world. Have we helped to protect our allies from efforts by those countries that we regard as opposition, to gain a foothold? Have we attempted to protect civilians from slaughter by insurgents in some countries? Of course we have. If we allow citizens of other countries to move here, then we need to have the necessary means to vet them, something that trump has not done, which is part of the problem.
His usual disorganized approach is noted.
Gosh! Maybe the actual problem is that we already have way more that have invaded illegally than we need or want but can't seem to get rid of. Kinda like fleas or ticks. The ones that have come illegally make it harder for those that actually want to become Americans rather than bring their own failures here. But importing terrorists, drugs, and criminals is just such good business isn't it?

View attachment 433600

It will move forward.

Then oppose those who are responsible for the violence and do something about it--legally. Don't
accuse a political party of being responsible for the violence. Who cares what party violent people support? Should the trump party members be attacked because of the violence perpetrated by Proud boys, Qanon, white supremacists who are trump party supporters? No.
You need to take a large dose of your own medicine. Who exactly has lawfully proven that any any of the alleged groups you point fingers at have perpetuated violence? Nothing to say about violence I oppose all violence by Islamic terrorists, BLM, black or brown supremacists or Antifa?
I oppose any and all violence. I thought I made it clear to you. They have indeed been violent or have threatened violence and that was not my point. This is not a lesson in who does what. The lesson is
not that politics are violent, but that people are violent, so get off the "your side" accusations.
No, your taunting makes it quite clear you are actively encouraging violence.
Really?? What is "taunting" in your little corner of the world?

t
The invasion was a flop. Bush dismantled the Iraqi army and they ceased to get paychecks.
As a result, hundreds of thousands of ex-military joined isis type terror organizations to feed their
families, and isis was indeed strengthened. Iraqi state treasures were not protected and many were stolen or destroyed, leaving a bad feeling among the Iraqi people that exists today. Bush did not help to put the country, that was bombed, back together nor did he give much help to the Iraqi people.
Again...half a job. You call that successful? I call it disgraceful.
Untrue. The Iraqi military under Sadam was a terrorist group heavily engaged in the rape, murder, and theft of Kuwait and its' citizens. What difference which terrorist group they are part of? We could and should have wiped them out the first time we were there. No sympathy from you for the Kuwaitis who were the actual victims of foreign aggression?

Yes, it is so, and if you had an intelligent counter argument to Bobob's, which is very clear, you wouldn't have asked such a stupid question, that has nothing to do with the argument.

Folks, this guy keeps giving the gifts out for the most ridiculous non-arguments for topics I have seen on this forum.

WTF does having 7.5 billion people enter our country have to do with the horrible things we have done to Central and South America? Answer, not a damn thing. Please, keep making a total fool of yourself with this argument of yours that is unrelated. Lol!

WTF are you talking about? Your claim is that these people are coming here, and the Democrats are giving them our blessings because we ruined their countries. Well, what about the countries we affected in war like Iraq, Afghanistan, Vietnam? What about the pain we caused with our sanctions in Iran, Russia, Iraq, Venezuela, Lebanon? Don't all those people have a right to come to this country?

We have conflicts all over the world. Whether resolved or not, how long ago those conflicts were, we are not responsible to take people in because it made their lives a little worse.

Is that so? Well let me ask: Since the US at one point or another has had interaction in just about every part of the world either militarily or political, and we are the cause for all the grief in the world, how many of the 7. 5 billion people in the world should we allow into our country?
Yes, it is so, and if you had an intelligent counter argument to Bobob's, which is very clear, you wouldn't have asked such a stupid question, that has nothing to do with the argument.

Folks, this guy keeps giving the gifts out for the most ridiculous non-arguments for topics I have seen on this forum.

WTF does having 7.5 billion people enter our country have to do with the horrible things we have done to Central and South America? Answer, not a damn thing. Please, keep making a total fool of yourself with this argument of yours that is unrelated. Lol!
You are mentally ill if you think the nations South of the border lived in peace with each other before Honky came along.

I speak of those who are entering from Central America and we are hardly the cause of all the grief in the world. Have we helped to protect our allies from efforts by those countries that we regard as opposition, to gain a foothold? Have we attempted to protect civilians from slaughter by insurgents in some countries? Of course we have. If we allow citizens of other countries to move here, then we need to have the necessary means to vet them, something that trump has not done, which is part of the problem.

Trump is not responsible for vetting anybody. What he did do is create policy to drastically reduce illegal border crossings, which of course is down the tubes now that the rest of the world is assured open border Biden will be the President next month.

The United States allows nearly a million people every year to become citizens of this country. That's on top of another near million Visa's and work permits we issue. No other country in the world is more generous to outsiders than the United States. However we can't allow everybody in. It's like a private club. You have to be a member who was carefully chosen to be part of the club. If they allowed people to walk in off the streets, they would have the same problem other open bars have which are out of control drunks and fist fights in the bar.

You are mentally ill if you think the nations South of the border lived in peace with each other before Honky came along.
You are intellectually challenged to think that has something to do with the price of apples.

Trump is not responsible for vetting anybody. What he did do is create policy to drastically reduce illegal border crossings, which of course is down the tubes now that the rest of the world is assured open border Biden will be the President next month.

The United States allows nearly a million people every year to become citizens of this country. That's on top of another near million Visa's and work permits we issue. No other country in the world is more generous to outsiders than the United States. However we can't allow everybody in. It's like a private club. You have to be a member who was carefully chosen to be part of the club. If they allowed people to walk in off the streets, they would have the same problem other open bars have which are out of control drunks and fist fights in the bar.
No other country is more beholden to immigrants than US citizens, because they feed our sorry asses. Get a clue.

WTF are you talking about? Your claim is that these people are coming here, and the Democrats are giving them our blessings because we ruined their countries. Well, what about the countries we affected in war like Iraq, Afghanistan, Vietnam? What about the pain we caused with our sanctions in Iran, Russia, Iraq, Venezuela, Lebanon? Don't all those people have a right to come to this country?

We have conflicts all over the world. Whether resolved or not, how long ago those conflicts were, we are not responsible to take people in because it made their lives a little worse.
Most of those people have an ocean to cross. Central and South America do not. And you are right, we ruined those countries as well. We are an imperialist country, and every other country is ours for the taking. Which is exactly what we've done.

We are also not responsible for getting involved in other countries conflicts. It's none of our fucking business.

You are intellectually challenged to think that has something to do with the price of apples.
I was responding to your fleeting thoughts when you blamed all the troubles of the world on Whitey.

No other country is more beholden to immigrants than US citizens, because they feed our sorry asses. Get a clue.
Again bullspit! American have to feed, clothe, provide a place to live, to sorry wetback asses so they can take jobs Americans need and want. Suicide.

Again bullspit! American have to feed, clothe, provide a place to live, to sorry wetback asses so they can take jobs Americans need and want. Suicide.
Liberals never explain why Brown people always run away from Brown leaders.

Forum List

Back