Social Media Patterns Show Trump Is Looking at a Landslide Victory

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Gateway Pundit ^ | Aug 7th, 2016 | Jim Hoft
Current polls show the race for President is much tighter than it really is. Ann Coulter warned us years ago in her best seller Slander that Democrats and the liberal media always use polls to manipulate and discourage conservatives from voting. Thanks to social media there is more and more evidence that the polls are way off and if things stay as they are, Trump will win in a landslide! It’s evident Hillary has a hard time filling a Union Hall while Trump regularly turns people away from his stadium and arena venues.....

dujujxC_zpsn2ebzoaa.gif
mVU4kO_zpsxxw5zunq.gif

Gateway Pundit's words mean less than nothing. He was also an unskewed polls type of guy back in 2012. Whatever makes you feel better though.

But when Arizona and Georgia are now battleground states, it's not looking good for Puti...I mean Trump.

Gateway Pundit's words mean less than nothing. He was also an unskewed polls type of guy back in 2012. Whatever makes you feel better though.

But when Arizona and Georgia are now battleground states, it's not looking good for Puti...I mean Trump.

They not battleground states... the MSM says so and they lie continually...just like you!

They not battleground states... the MSM says so and they lie continually...just like you!

538 says so. But if you favor lying asshole Gateway Pundit over MSM because he makes your fee-fees tingly that's fine. You're just fooling yourself.

538 says so. But if you favor lying asshole Gateway Pundit over MSM because he makes your fee-fees tingly that's fine. You're just fooling yourself.
Nate Silver has been right ONCE during this election cycle.... BUT the left swears by him!

Nate Silver has been right ONCE during this election cycle.... BUT the left swears by him!

Prove it.

Prove it.
One day after the RNC he had Trump up 57+%....YOU look it up!

Gateway Pundit ^ | Aug 7th, 2016 | Jim Hoft
Current polls show the race for President is much tighter than it really is.
So the polls are wrong. The race really isn't that tight? That's what that sentence says. I think y'all got it wrong. Gateway Pundit is saying Lyin' Don is dead meat. :2up:

Prove it.

How is that wrong? Prove it.

Trump is still whining about the baby story...
So he may not be up to speed on the news that he's running away with the election......

Someone might want to fill him in on that....

I guess this gives Trumpy cover when he blows off the debates with HRC.....
What's the point he will say.

They are only listening to the Clinton News Network indeed, absorbing all her lies in full. They will be trumped by the train.

IMG_2791-300x225.jpg

Prove it.

How is that wrong? Prove it.
Nate Silver: Trump Has 57 Percent Chance of Winning If Election Held Today - Breitbart

Forum List

Back