Society is breaking down

Do you think society is breaking down?

• yes

• no

Results are only viewable after voting.

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Just one more sign of society breaking down.

Notice the female's heels are not shoes they are her FEET , and there is suppose to be a surgery being done/or will be in the future giving these making you puke look heels.

upload_2018-3-12_13-19-8.png

Last edited:
Pretty strange, but there is nothing stranger or more alien in this day and age than the mind of a Democrat.

I wouldn't call it "breaking down" as much as I say it's in decay.

This is the natural and predictable result of the constant lowering of standards and enabling of poor behaviors.

If you belong to certain groups, you simply are not held to the same standards as the rest, and it spreads like a cancer.

This isn't exactly a surprise. And it's possible that it's intended.

Well, I don't believe those feet-shoes or whatever you call it. Too tough on the toes. People make shit up and put it on the net, you know?

There’s a small segment of society that has been reeking havoc over the past several years. These people were given an inch, and now they want a mile.

We know them as ‘liberals’.
A fucked up group of individuals who believes everyone should think like them.

might be photoshop , i don't know but look at the Body Modification Conventions where people split tongues . insert spikes in their heads and other stuff . Its all pretty weird .

Notice the female's heels are not shoes they are her FEET , and there is suppose to be a surgery being done/or will be in the future giving these making you puke look heels.

View attachment 182117
Society is breaking down by design. And the progressives have swallowed the hook. The knowledge explosion has backfired.

View attachment 182117
Yeah society is breaking down when a black man can't afford a belt to keep his damn britches up, oh and the two freeks are my lovers, they are normal, just space aliens...

Forum List

Back