Sodomites Kicked Out Of Texas Bar For Dancing With Each Other To Country Music

I find straight people dancing in public...particularly fat or really drunk ones disgusting....and yet it is totally allowed.

Are you suggesting that straight people don't get arrested in public or thrown out of bars when they start acting like jackasses?

:cuckoo:
Dancing = "acting like jackasses" to you?

Don't try to twist my words. You're the one that said "particularly fat or really drunk ones".....yes drunk people should and do get arrested.

Maybe I'm crazy, but I kinda take to heart what Jesus said when He said "Love God above all else, and love one another as you love God".

Gender, race, creed or sexuality weren't specified. We were just told to love one another.

Jesus did not tell us to love sin, and to accept sin. Quite the opposite in fact.

Maybe I'm crazy, but I kinda take to heart what Jesus said when He said "Love God above all else, and love one another as you love God".

Gender, race, creed or sexuality weren't specified. We were just told to love one another.

Jesus did not tell us to love sin, and to accept sin. Quite the opposite in fact.

You're right..................Jesus did NOT tell us to love or accept sin.

However....................I challenge ANYONE to show me where he said we had to hate those who loved others of the same gender.

I actually read where He said to love one another as we love God, and I also remember where He said what you do to the least of yourselves, you also do unto Him.

Is hating someone for believing different from you loving Him?

However....................I challenge ANYONE to show me where he said we had to hate those who loved others of the same gender.

I actually read where He said to love one another as we love God, and I also remember where He said what you do to the least of yourselves, you also do unto Him.

He told us to love one another not sodomize one another. :eusa_whistle:

Last edited:
Are you suggesting that straight people don't get arrested in public or thrown out of bars when they start acting like jackasses?

:cuckoo:
Dancing = "acting like jackasses" to you?

Don't try to twist my words. You're the one that said "particularly fat or really drunk ones".....yes drunk people should and do get arrested.

Just for being drunk and dancing? Or is it something else?

I can imagine the horror of having to witness these sodomites and what type of dancing they were engaged in that got them kicked out. The bars spokesman stated:

“It's not acceptable for men to dance together in the type of business that we run,”

One of the sodomites then said:

“Why should we feel like we are afraid to go out in public just because of the way we were born?”
Douglas said.

The way we were born?

1. You and others like you were not born gay.

2. Why should the business be afraid to make rules that you disagree with?

Tom Hargis of the Texas ACLU said they would investigate the incident further.

"We encourage all people to stand up for their individual rights," Hargis said.

I say what about the rights of those of the majority that don't want to have to see that vile crap?

I believe since GLAAD pulled their stunt on Phil Robertson, we are having a Christian awakening across the country and are rising up against these sodomites that are trying to push their indecent lifestyle upon the masses.

Gay Couple Thrown Out of Texas Club For Dancing

Sounds like a great bar!

Now, you would think that straight guys in Texas, at some point in time, could learn to do a little math.

There are slightly more women in the world than men. But some of them are not exactly acceptable for the light of day.

Now, for every gay guy in a bar, that means there is less competition for me during the grand muff-hunt. I rejoice when gay guys show up. Yay!!! Less competition for me, easier sliding right into homeplate, all sweaty but totally satisfied.

Hey, Texans: get a fucking calculator, willya!!!

What you really need to look for is the straight, good looking woman that is FRIENDS with the gay guys. You know she's not getting any action from her gay friends and all you gotta do is treat her gay friends with a little respect and courtesy. And you are good to go.

Well that and you gotta have her explain to her gay friends that YOU are straight and with her.

Then you are good to go and can party your ass off with the gay guys. Who always have the nicest cribs, the best drugs and alcohol and money.

Yea, I agree, gay guys in a straight bar isn't the worst thing that could happen.

He told us to love one another not sodomize one another.

Then why have you devoted yourself to the latter and not the former?

One day Steve_McGarrett and the Iceman will come out their closet and find their true selves. It would be interesting if they found each other. Hopefully their spouses, should they have one now, understands their true deep nature.

"Jesse Bering has written a thought provoking article for the magazine, January 30, 2009 issue of the magazine, Scientific American Mind. In it he cites two pieces of empirical research that support the notion of homophobic young men harbor secret homosexual impulses. Both research studies were published in the distinguished publication, Journal of Abnormal Psychology. The first study was done in 2006 by Henry Adams and his team at the University of Georgia. Complete descriptions of the works can be found on Scientific American Mind but you may have to pay for the article or buy the magazine."

Single, Angry, Straight Male... Seeks Same?: Scientific American

http://www.usmessageboard.com/health-and-lifestyle/50615-know-what-really-causes-homosexuality.html

http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...-not-if-youre-phil-robertson-post8331575.html

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/308638-christy-bans-gay-conversion-therapy-post7715911.html

Last edited:
One day Steve_McGarrett and the Iceman will come out their closet and find their true selves. It would be interesting if they found each other. Hopefully their spouses, should they have one now, understands their true deep nature.

"Jesse Bering has written a thought provoking article for the magazine, January 30, 2009 issue of the magazine, Scientific American Mind. In it he cites two pieces of empirical research that support the notion of homophobic young men harbor secret homosexual impulses. Both research studies were published in the distinguished publication, Journal of Abnormal Psychology. The first study was done in 2006 by Henry Adams and his team at the University of Georgia. Complete descriptions of the works can be found on Scientific American Mind but you may have to pay for the article or buy the magazine."

Single, Angry, Straight Male... Seeks Same?: Scientific American

http://www.usmessageboard.com/health-and-lifestyle/50615-know-what-really-causes-homosexuality.html

http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...-not-if-youre-phil-robertson-post8331575.html

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/308638-christy-bans-gay-conversion-therapy-post7715911.html

If you don't support gay marriage, you are a faggot, lol.

Forum List

Back