Sodomites Kicked Out Of Texas Bar For Dancing With Each Other To Country Music

Segregation worked so well in the past, didn't it?

Segregation? Gays are not a race. It's pretty sad when you liberals have to resort to comparing the gay agenda to the civil rights movement. Blacks just love being compared to gays. Queers were never slaves, they were never segregated, so the comparison is just silly.

Um .....the whole thread is about Queer Segregation.

However, I agree that the constant comparison of Queers with Black prejudice is erroneous: Blacks, or any other minority, cannot hide their skin. Queers, on the other hand, can hide their sexual preferences.

The question is; Should they? If so, then why?

The thread is not about "Queer Segregation", its about queers flaunting their disgusting behavior in public places where no one wants to see it. Kind of like the other story where a bunch of queers were in a Christmas parade, offending just about everybody that saw it.

It's funny how not so long ago the progressive's pro-gay argument was that people should be able to do whatever they want in the privacy of their own home. Now it has evolved into flaunting their perverted sexuality in your face in public areas and crying foul when people object to it. This is how progressives move their agenda forward, just keep becoming more vile, more offensive at every step, and you liberals defend it every time.

Quite frankly, people are getting fed up with progressives and their vile tactics. I for one don't give a shit if you think my beliefs are offensive, because I sure as hell know that progressives don't give a shit how offensive their ideas are to everyone else.

It looks like the queers are starting to force their way by going where they know they aren't welcome, just for the sake of making themselves out to be the victim.

Faggots have a place to go, it's called a gay bar. If people want to see queers dancing, they can go there.

Such a business has every right to throw queers out, they know that their customers don't want to see that shit. If they allowed it, it would kill their business, because word would soon spread that the bar is a "gay bar".

Sodomites! Fornicators! Blasphemers! Smite ye them! Smite them good! Smite them yea verily until their bowels fall out, in the name of a loving God!

:rofl:

Finding queers to be disgusting has nothing to do with religion, it is natural.

If I am wrong then please explain why the majority of atheists aren't gay.

Got some stats to back-up that whopper? Or did you just pull it out yer ass?

I am betting on the latter...

I can imagine the horror of having to witness these sodomites and what type of dancing they were engaged in that got them kicked out. The bars spokesman stated:

“It's not acceptable for men to dance together in the type of business that we run,”

The owners are fucking idiots.
At the end of the day, a business is there to make money and it hardly matters who passes that cash over the bar.
Capitalism is about making money, not sending it away and creating negative publicity for their business because you hate poofs.

Frankly, the owner can hate who they like in private, but they're shit businessmen if they put petty stupid hatred above profits.

David's in Toronto rocked like crazy. One of the best bars ever baby:eusa_angel: My friends would take me there and I knew it was cool because I'd never get hit on:lol: But it was safe environment.

How to describe it? You knew what you were walking into or you were the stupidest person on the planet.

Just a good time.
I have been to Toronto. It is the worst major city in North America. The people are snobby, conceited, materialistic, shallow, arrogant, and vapid(especially the women). And the layout of the city is terrible. On the whole, outside of Montreal, Canada has very little to offer. I would like to visit Edmonton though, I hear Alberta is the Texas of Canada.

Alberta is the "Texas of Canada" ...although I think you'd like Calgary before Edmonton.

In either case, the issue was not with the queers dancing and fonding each other in public: it was the disturbance they created when asked to cease and desist their sausage fest.
Interesting, why would you say Calgary before Edmonton? I know little about either so I would be interested in your opinion.

And yes, your assessment of the issue is spot on.

So a private television company can suspend a guy for quoting the bible, but a bar(privately owned) can't throw guys out of a bar for dancing with each other?

Interesting...

So, a private television company is in the wrong for suspending an employee for using language and expressing views they disagree with, but a bar owner is in the right for throwing out two gay people because they danced with each other.

Interesting...

That private television company reinstated him. Suspending him was certainly their right, but doing so was cowardly and stupid and they corrected their mistake.

Just because a firm has the right to do something doesn't mean I have to agree with said action.

Same goes for the bar.

Finding queers to be disgusting has nothing to do with religion, it is natural.

If I am wrong then please explain why the majority of atheists aren't gay.

That makes no sense. You know that, right?

If it has nothing to do with religion, then out of what ass did the OP pull the word "sodomites"? What is that, a mountain range in eastern Europe?

The point is, everybody is disgusted by queers, religious people and non-religious alike. So the remark blaming all this "hatred" towards queers being a product of institutional religion is way off the mark.

But, apparently you're too stupid to realize that.

Broad brush there. I am NOT disgusted by gay folks. I love 'em. I am not religious, but I am spiritual...whatever difference that makes.

Just sayin'.

That makes no sense. You know that, right?

If it has nothing to do with religion, then out of what ass did the OP pull the word "sodomites"? What is that, a mountain range in eastern Europe?

The point is, everybody is disgusted by queers, religious people and non-religious alike. So the remark blaming all this "hatred" towards queers being a product of institutional religion is way off the mark.

Broad brush there. I am NOT disgusted by gay folks. I love 'em. I am not religious, but I am spiritual...whatever difference that makes.

Just sayin'.

I am religious, but not spiritual.

It looks like the queers are starting to force their way by going where they know they aren't welcome, just for the sake of making themselves out to be the victim.

Faggots have a place to go, it's called a gay bar. If people want to see queers dancing, they can go there.

Such a business has every right to throw queers out, they know that their customers don't want to see that shit. If they allowed it, it would kill their business, because word would soon spread that the bar is a "gay bar".

Segregation worked so well in the past, didn't it?

Segregation? Gays are not a race. It's pretty sad when you liberals have to resort to comparing the gay agenda to the civil rights movement. Blacks just love being compared to gays. Queers were never slaves, they were never segregated, so the comparison is just silly.

Segregation doesn't always apply to race. Segregation means Separation. You want separation in bars. You admit it yourself. And as I said before...Segregation has worked so well in the past, hasn't it?

Don't push your sexual hang-ups on everyone else.

I'm not the one going out into public places to make a scene in order to disgust/insult people intentionally. The queers are doing that. :eusa_hand:

I find straight people dancing in public...particularly fat or really drunk ones disgusting....and yet it is totally allowed.

They can throw people out based on their actions.

Is that so hard for you to comprehend?

Comprehension, moron, is not the question: the proprietor can throw blondes out of the bar, if they think there's an issue.

But if they have a RULE then it should be posted, clearly, outside the establishment: "No Queers Allowed."

Queers could be allowed in. As long as they don't flaunt their disgusting sexuality in front of everyone, offending everyone. Unless you are suggesting that gays cannot ever act civilized and cannot control themselves.

By the way, comprehension does seem to be an issue for progressives on this subject. :eusa_shifty:

You sure think about it a lot. More than most gays I know.

So...the two gay guys were dirty dancing and that is why they were asked to leave? What about man and woman dirty dancing, grinding, twerking, etc? If the dancing was offensive, then it should be offensive to everyone....shouldn't it?

I can imagine the horror of having to witness these sodomites and what type of dancing they were engaged in that got them kicked out. The bars spokesman stated:

“It's not acceptable for men to dance together in the type of business that we run,”

The owners are fucking idiots.
At the end of the day, a business is there to make money and it hardly matters who passes that cash over the bar.
Capitalism is about making money, not sending it away and creating negative publicity for their business because you hate poofs.

Frankly, the owner can hate who they like in private, but they're shit businessmen if they put petty stupid hatred above profits.

frankly the owner might have chosen hundreds of his hetero patrons over few gay ones.

It is just statistics, dude, and statistically, if his hetero customers complained that they do not want gays displaying their affection on public and if that does not stop - they will leave - he, as a business owner, has chosen what he is supposed to chose - money and profit.

I went to a burger joint a few years ago with a friend. Behind us in a booth, two teenyboppers were slobbering all over each other, his hands all over her boobs. I didn't see them because they were behind me but my friend saw it. She finally had enough and said "we are eating! If you want to make love, don't do it where we all have to watch". I turned around to see what she was refering to and the guys hand was IN the girls blouse, fondling. Both had sneers on their faces at her words, and they kissed again...and I don't mean a romantic kiss...I'm talking burger juice all over their faces, slurping each others tongues and his hand on her tit.
I said "That's not making love. If you wanna fuck and suck each other off, get the fuck out".
The manager then came over and told them to leave, which they did.

THAT was disgusting.

I went to a burger joint a few years ago with a friend. Behind us in a booth, two teenyboppers were slobbering all over each other, his hands all over her boobs. I didn't see them because they were behind me but my friend saw it. She finally had enough and said "we are eating! If you want to make love, don't do it where we all have to watch". I turned around to see what she was refering to and the guys hand was IN the girls blouse, fondling. Both had sneers on their faces at her words, and they kissed again...and I don't mean a romantic kiss...I'm talking burger juice all over their faces, slurping each others tongues and his hand on her tit.
I said "That's not making love. If you wanna fuck and suck each other off, get the fuck out".

THAT was disgusting.

That doesn't bother me. But guys dancing together does.

THAT was disgusting.

it is disgusting.

it used to be a rule that any public display of intimacy was a no-no, but off that went with the wind... to the disgust of most everybody forced to watch.

THAT was disgusting.

That doesn't bother me. But guys dancing together does.

guys just dancing together won't bother me, but public display of intimacy of any kind would be disgusting

Forum List

Back