Soldier's mother confirms "Trump did disrespect my son..."

Fallen soldier’s mother: ‘Trump did disrespect my son’

The mother of a soldier killed in an ambush in Africa said Wednesday that President Trump "did disrespect my son" with remarks in a condolence telephone call a day earlier.

Sgt. La David T. Johnson's mother, Cowanda Jones-Johnson, told The Post on Wednesday that she was present during the call from the White House on Tuesday to Johnson's widow, Myeshia Johnson. She stood by an account of the call from Rep. Frederica S. Wilson (D-Fla.) that Trump told Johnson's widow that her husband “must have known what he signed up for.”

"President Trump did disrespect my son and my daughter and also me and my husband," Jones-Johnson said in an exchange with the Post.

Trump denied Wilson's account in a Twitter message Wednesday. He said he had "proof" that the exchange did not go as Wilson had said. He did not elaborate, but the claim again raised questions about whether the president tapes calls and conversations.

His widow cried that Trump didn't even remember his name. I guess he prefers the soldiers who aren't killed.

Meh, everyone knows that Trump has more respect for the military than ANY democrat politician.

I didn't know that, it's all trump lip service.

You knew it, you are just a liar.

The mother of a soldier killed in an ambush in Africa said Wednesday that President Trump "did disrespect my son" with remarks in a condolence telephone call a day earlier.

Sgt. La David T. Johnson's mother, Cowanda Jones-Johnson, told The Post on Wednesday that she was present during the call from the White House on Tuesday to Johnson's widow, Myeshia Johnson. She stood by an account of the call from Rep. Frederica S. Wilson (D-Fla.) that Trump told Johnson's widow that her husband “must have known what he signed up for.”

"President Trump did disrespect my son and my daughter and also me and my husband," Jones-Johnson said in an exchange with the Post.

Trump denied Wilson's account in a Twitter message Wednesday. He said he had "proof" that the exchange did not go as Wilson had said. He did not elaborate, but the claim again raised questions about whether the president tapes calls and conversations.

His widow cried that Trump didn't even remember his name. I guess he prefers the soldiers who aren't killed.

Meh, everyone knows that Trump has more respect for the military than ANY democrat politician.
:lol: You self-delude yourself like this often?

This is purely anecdotal, so take it for what it is worth. I volunteer working with special operations units from the various services. I have never heard a positive comment made regarding President Obama. None. He was constantly ridiculed and the butt of many off-color comments. Trump garnered no such negative attention.

My daughter tells me that discussion of politics is strictly forbidden in her Army unit as everyone is still scared shitless of the Obama PC police that still infests the ranks. No one even jokes around for fear their comments will land their ass in hot water.

Another case of "never let a tragedy go to waste"? The word "confirm" seems strangely out of place in this context. It seems that an angry democrat politician decided that the President disrespected the fallen Soldier and not the mother. Apparently the mother who apparently received the condolence call "stood by an account" created by a democrat politician. This is typical of the lengths the left will go to to try to create a scenario that doesn't exist. Actually it's the democrat politician, Frederica Wilson (D-Fla), who is guilty of disrespecting the fallen Soldier for political purposes and not the President.

It's a standard Democrat MO to throw a false story out there that is made out of whole cloth. They realize that 90% of the electorate will not investigate its veracity on its own, and therefore almost invariably there will be a segment of the voters who will buy it, even though no evidence has been presented.
^has most probably voted for trump. LOL

Absolutely. No American of sound mind would vote for Hillary Clinton.
Trumpanzee excuse #1.

One person's son gets killed defending the country.

The other has numerous marriages, shady business deals, countless lawsuits, misleading statements, brags about buying politicians...

"This c*nt with the dead kid must be lying."
Trump the Orange Bitch Lied about Having Proof..
WH Says There's No Recording Of Trump's Call With Soldier's Widow

The White House on Wednesday said President Donald Trump did not record his phone call with the widow of a U.S. soldier killed in Niger, though he claimed to have “proof” that Rep. Frederica Wilson’s (D-FL) account of his remarks was not accurate.

Fuck you asshole there were witnesses in the room including General Kelly.

That's the proof.

Yep cause his daddy sent him to military school so of course to him, he feels he bravely served his country. Surely he respects the sacrifices men like John McCain made for their country. Right? Oh wait, he already proved otherwise.

The man is a turd floating in the kiddie pool. Get him out of there.

Your blind hatred has you babbling nonsense.

Pubs can steal a few seats in the senate.

McCaskill, Donnelley, Manchin and Heitcamp are all susceptible.

Bob Menendez will be going to federal prison very soon, so that seat will be vacated.

Flake and Heller may lose...

I'd take a +3 net to republicans in the Senate any day.

55 seats would be good.

Realistically, though, by the time the economy bottoms out, anything with an R behind it's name will be vulnerable.

What specific date will that occur?

Bob Menendez's seat will be vulnerable when he is at a federal country club for corruption.

For his sake, I hope they don't uncover his pedophilia with Podesta and Bill Clinton on child rape island.
Was he close friends with Hastert? With Duggar?

Except there is no “proof” offered by the mother or the Demoncrat politician.

The proof is in the corroboration. Why would anyone make this up?

Grief makes people lash out and say things they later regret, but there will be no Congresswoman or press there when they come to the realization that they were wrong.

You don't think that there was any possible way that Trump could have said "he knew what he was getting into"?

Maybe he was just trying to avoid being politically correct.

According to his Chief of Staff, father of a fallen Marine, and former Marine General, it didn't happen. That's enough for me.

That's why he dodged the draft when the nation needed him?

Irrelevant.

The other has numerous marriages, shady business deals, countless lawsuits, misleading statements, brags about buying politicians...

The White House on Wednesday said President Donald Trump did not record his phone call with the widow of a U.S. soldier killed in Niger, though he claimed to have “proof” that Rep. Frederica Wilson’s (D-FL) account of his remarks was not accurate.

That's the proof.

Kelly is lying. Yeah, he had a kid die, but what stops him from lying?

See how this works?

Its funny
on one side they dont believe trump even though it is known his words get raped worse than a playboy model drunk at a bill cosby party
the other side knows trump is full of shit and lies daily but he is always the one that tells the truth.
He says he has proof. Good. Bring it out.

Read the thread and you would have seen it.

So he is surrounded by witnesses including General Kelly and I'm supposed to believe this douchebag of a left wing whackjob Congresswoman? Piss off.

:lol: You self-delude yourself like this often?

This is purely anecdotal, so take it for what it is worth. I volunteer working with special operations units from the various services. I have never heard a positive comment made regarding President Obama. None. He was constantly ridiculed and the butt of many off-color comments. Trump garnered no such negative attention.

My daughter tells me that discussion of politics is strictly forbidden in her Army unit as everyone is still scared shitless of the Obama PC police that still infests the ranks. No one even jokes around for fear their comments will land their ass in hot water.
Odd....I heard the exact opposite from my friends in then and now.

That's the proof.
And what have they said?

That's the proof.

See how this works?

Kelly is not the only one in the room and as far as I know none of the witnesses are angling for political donations to a re election campaign. And dollars to donuts none of those witnesses has a fucking Go Fund Me account.

That's the proof.
Fuck you Bitch you smell of Tuna or other fish :lol::lol:
The Lying Orange Trollop has no proof

‘The president did not know his name’: Sanders gets slammed after Trump disrespects family of fallen soldier
maxresdefault.jpg

Where did the widow stand behind anything? Her mother is the one standing by the account that yet another person related. You know what they do with "testimony" like this in a court of law, Aaron? The judge bangs the gavel and says "Sustained" when the defense objects. You know why? BECAUSE IT'S HEARSAY!!!

So, now we've come to believing a billionaire politician over a grieving mother because Trump has built such a cult of personality around himself that despite all evidence to the contrary he's just that honest of a guy. :lol:

Don't claim that the widow backed up the story and then give me a quote from the widow's mom about what happened, Aaron. You don't deliver what you've promised you would!
FKING THANK YOU^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^:clap2::clap2::clap2: you and I are the only two to mention this messed up thread.

That's the proof.

See how this works?

Marines lie? Go up to his face and tell him that!

Its funny
on one side they dont believe trump even though it is known his words get raped worse than a playboy model drunk at a bill cosby party
the other side knows trump is full of shit and lies daily but he is always the one that tells the truth.
He says he has proof. Good. Bring it out.
His investigators can't believe what they found. He will tell you Wednesday or Friday.

Forum List

Back