Soldier's mother confirms "Trump did disrespect my son..."

One person's son gets killed defending the country.

The other has numerous marriages, shady business deals, countless lawsuits, misleading statements, brags about buying politicians...

"This c*nt with the dead kid must be lying."
Trump the Orange Bitch Lied about Having Proof..
WH Says There's No Recording Of Trump's Call With Soldier's Widow

The White House on Wednesday said President Donald Trump did not record his phone call with the widow of a U.S. soldier killed in Niger, though he claimed to have “proof” that Rep. Frederica Wilson’s (D-FL) account of his remarks was not accurate.

Fuck you asshole there were witnesses in the room including General Kelly.

That's the proof.
And what have they said?
and where is the link to the source

American Patriot Steve McGarrett has arrived at the thread after a successful morning of deer hunting

Here's the problem with this situation:

1. The wife is a negro.
2. The lawmaker riding in the car is a negro.
3. The negro lawmaker has such hatred for Trump, she refused to attend his inauguration.
4. That mother is dishonoring her patriotic son — and doing it for political reasons. Disgusting!
5. There’s nothing disrespectful about what Trump said......they just love to create stories to flame and sustain the fires of their deep seeded hatred that Hillary lost the election. Demorats will fuel anything to keep the fire of hatred flaming....that is who they are and what they do.
6. What Trump said was consoling and encouraging. It means this soldier’s death, sacrificing self for country, was part of his ultimate mission.
7. Did I say these are negroes we're dealing with here?

And finally!

Enough said.
barack-and-frederica.jpg
Hey....trumpanzees.....you agree with Steve here?

The other has numerous marriages, shady business deals, countless lawsuits, misleading statements, brags about buying politicians...

see son, you missed that landing by a country mile. nice job. No one ever ever accused the mother of lying. We have all said the congress woman lied. Now would you like to recant your story, do a touch and go and try to land again? BTW, you have no fking manners or integrity I see to use such language about a soldier's mother. wow. NC=no class.

Yeah, i'm sure the Democrats had nothing to do with this one. Sure thing. :thup:

Of course. It was a Democrat who originally pushed the story. She's guilty of pushing this grieving family into the media spotlight, but that doesn't mean she's making them lie.

How does she know? Was she listening to the phone call?
Speakerphone, according to the family. She was there....actually visiting the family.

Fallen soldier’s mother: ‘Trump did disrespect my son’

The mother of a soldier killed in an ambush in Africa said Wednesday that President Trump "did disrespect my son" with remarks in a condolence telephone call a day earlier.

Sgt. La David T. Johnson's mother, Cowanda Jones-Johnson, told The Post on Wednesday that she was present during the call from the White House on Tuesday to Johnson's widow, Myeshia Johnson. She stood by an account of the call from Rep. Frederica S. Wilson (D-Fla.) that Trump told Johnson's widow that her husband “must have known what he signed up for.”

"President Trump did disrespect my son and my daughter and also me and my husband," Jones-Johnson said in an exchange with the Post.

Trump denied Wilson's account in a Twitter message Wednesday. He said he had "proof" that the exchange did not go as Wilson had said. He did not elaborate, but the claim again raised questions about whether the president tapes calls and conversations.

His widow cried that Trump didn't even remember his name. I guess he prefers the soldiers who aren't killed.

Meh, everyone knows that Trump has more respect for the military than ANY democrat politician.
:lol: You self-delude yourself like this often?

No, but YOU exist in a world of total denial.

The mother of a soldier killed in an ambush in Africa said Wednesday that President Trump "did disrespect my son" with remarks in a condolence telephone call a day earlier.

Sgt. La David T. Johnson's mother, Cowanda Jones-Johnson, told The Post on Wednesday that she was present during the call from the White House on Tuesday to Johnson's widow, Myeshia Johnson. She stood by an account of the call from Rep. Frederica S. Wilson (D-Fla.) that Trump told Johnson's widow that her husband “must have known what he signed up for.”

"President Trump did disrespect my son and my daughter and also me and my husband," Jones-Johnson said in an exchange with the Post.

Trump denied Wilson's account in a Twitter message Wednesday. He said he had "proof" that the exchange did not go as Wilson had said. He did not elaborate, but the claim again raised questions about whether the president tapes calls and conversations.

His widow cried that Trump didn't even remember his name. I guess he prefers the soldiers who aren't killed.

Except there is no “proof” offered by the mother or the Demoncrat politician.

The proof is in the corroboration. Why would anyone make this up?

Grief makes people lash out and say things they later regret, but there will be no Congresswoman or press there when they come to the realization that they were wrong.

You don't think that there was any possible way that Trump could have said "he knew what he was getting into"?

Maybe he was just trying to avoid being politically correct.

Perhaps, but if we’re going to go into a full phony outrage about it, we need a recording or transcript of the whole thing. Sorry, but I’m not going to get worked up about one small supposed quote taken out of context.
This was a grown man, a soldier. Do you not think that men in the military know what they are getting into? Perhaps some join not knowing, but I guarantee you a green beret or any other special forces type knows what he is getting into. Maybe he was saying that because he was that kind of man, his heroism, service, and sacrifice were above and beyond. I’m certainly not going to beleive some lying Democrat race baiting piece of shit politician.

That's the proof.
Fuck you Trump Trollop ...you smell of days old fish

White House walks back Trump claim that Dem fabricated remarks to widow — now says he was ‘misunderstood’
President Donald Trump on Wednesday morning accused Rep. Frederica Wilson (D-FL) of “totally fabricating” her account of the president’s remarks to Myeshia Johnson, the widow of the late Army Sgt. David Johnson.
trump-afp-1-478x257.jpg

Yeah, i'm sure the Democrats had nothing to do with this one. Sure thing. :thup:

Of course. It was a Democrat who originally pushed the story. She's guilty of pushing this grieving family into the media spotlight, but that doesn't mean she's making them lie.

How does she know? Was she listening to the phone call?
Speakerphone, according to the family. She was there....actually visiting the family.

Sounds like the Demoncrat politician was along for the ride in order to create a crisis and stir up some outrage.

Meh, everyone knows that Trump has more respect for the military than ANY democrat politician.

This is purely anecdotal, so take it for what it is worth. I volunteer working with special operations units from the various services. I have never heard a positive comment made regarding President Obama. None. He was constantly ridiculed and the butt of many off-color comments. Trump garnered no such negative attention.

My daughter tells me that discussion of politics is strictly forbidden in her Army unit as everyone is still scared shitless of the Obama PC police that still infests the ranks. No one even jokes around for fear their comments will land their ass in hot water.
Odd....I heard the exact opposite from my friends in then and now.

I'm a veteran, I know veterans and I know people still serving. Not one of them ever liked 0bama, most of them support Trump.

Its funny
on one side they dont believe trump even though it is known his words get raped worse than a playboy model drunk at a bill cosby party
the other side knows trump is full of shit and lies daily but he is always the one that tells the truth.
He says he has proof. Good. Bring it out.

Read the thread and you would have seen it.

That he had people in the room? Sounds like the both have the same defense, but only one room was full of politicians, military officials and government executives.

Its funny
on one side they dont believe trump even though it is known his words get raped worse than a playboy model drunk at a bill cosby party
the other side knows trump is full of shit and lies daily but he is always the one that tells the truth.

Trump is fucking with a Gold Star Family

Like last time, he will lose
If Trump has proof like he says, let him provide it. If he was respectful and sincere then we can say the family is lying

Otherwise, we have to assume Trump is lying again
You always assume. Thats your problem. You know damn well half the shit he says get construed to mean something different. He could say merry christmas and people will spin it to where he said atheists should be hung in the town square.
We have daily quotes on film of Trump lying. Daily.
So since he has an out and there’s no film of course he’ll lie about it.

I'm going to give Trump the benefit of the doubt and concede he was just trying to express condolences, but did it in a clumsy manner.

But that's the whole problem with Trump. Everything he does is haphazard, unprofessional, lacks decorum and professionalism.

We elected a clown and act surprised when he acts in a clownish manner.

Agree it was Trump being Trump.

Problem is his enablers, they are the real American Nightmare...

Its funny
but we all know how that always works out lol

Why did Trump call and speak with the family 2 weeks after the soldier was killed?

Is this typically how it is done?
because he hadn't yet? I don't know. maybe the caskets finally arrived! are you implying something different?

American Patriot Steve McGarrett has arrived at the thread after a successful morning of deer hunting

Here's the problem with this situation:

1. The wife is a negro.
2. The lawmaker riding in the car is a negro.
3. The negro lawmaker has such hatred for Trump, she refused to attend his inauguration.
4. That mother is dishonoring her patriotic son — and doing it for political reasons. Disgusting!
5. There’s nothing disrespectful about what Trump said......they just love to create stories to flame and sustain the fires of their deep seeded hatred that Hillary lost the election. Demorats will fuel anything to keep the fire of hatred flaming....that is who they are and what they do.
6. What Trump said was consoling and encouraging. It means this soldier’s death, sacrificing self for country, was part of his ultimate mission.
7. Did I say these are negroes we're dealing with here?

And finally!

Enough said.
barack-and-frederica.jpg
Boy Scouts: Top leaders didn't call Trump to praise speech as the president said

What about Boy Scouts? They called Trump a liar too. Do you believe Trump, a man who stiffs his workers, over the Boy Scouts of America?

Something is terribly wrong with these ignorant Alt Right white wingers.
Trump is the epitome of a moral truth telling courageous American Patriot of White European heritage. He is the true leader the founders envisioned to lead this country.
A lying pussygrabber who constantly insults EVERYBODY? You’re whacked.
And the fact you use being a “ negro “ as an excuse showsyou really belong at the bottom of a cesspool.

Its funny
but we all know how that always works out lol
TN, I always try to walk on egg shells around you because of your position, but I thought you were a fair person. The proof is there were people in the room with the president. And can attest to what he said. why is that deviate?

This is purely anecdotal, so take it for what it is worth. I volunteer working with special operations units from the various services. I have never heard a positive comment made regarding President Obama. None. He was constantly ridiculed and the butt of many off-color comments. Trump garnered no such negative attention.

My daughter tells me that discussion of politics is strictly forbidden in her Army unit as everyone is still scared shitless of the Obama PC police that still infests the ranks. No one even jokes around for fear their comments will land their ass in hot water.
Odd....I heard the exact opposite from my friends in then and now.

I have ten years experience with these groups. I have yet to meet anyone associated with the military who admits they voted for Hillary.

Do you live in a military town? Do you have relatives in the Army, Navy, Marine Corps, and several in Air and Army National Guard units? Do most of your friends work for the military like mine? Is your church predominantly all retired veterans? Are you a member of the American Legion?

The answers to all of these questions for me is a big YES!

Sounds like she would have said that no matter what Trump did.
:lol:
Unbelievable. Trump supporters attack fallen soldier's mother. Wow.

She's claiming now as the GO. Fund me account is growing that Trump insulted her son, his widow and now the soldier's father. Are you fucking kidding me that this isn't allowed to be questioned?

Fuck that noise.
Knives out! Go after that family!

Trump the Orange Bitch Lied about Having Proof..
WH Says There's No Recording Of Trump's Call With Soldier's Widow

The White House on Wednesday said President Donald Trump did not record his phone call with the widow of a U.S. soldier killed in Niger, though he claimed to have “proof” that Rep. Frederica Wilson’s (D-FL) account of his remarks was not accurate.

That's the proof.

Kelly is lying. Yeah, he had a kid die, but what stops him from lying?

See how this works?

Marines lie? Go up to his face and tell him that!

Yes. Believe it or not Marines are humans.

And don't give me this retarded bullshit that because someone can knock me through a wall that it makes them more honest than the next guy. That's the stupidest argument I've ever heard. Threats of violence don't make you more honest.

Forum List

Back