Soldier's mother confirms "Trump did disrespect my son..."

Its funny
on one side they dont believe trump even though it is known his words get raped worse than a playboy model drunk at a bill cosby party
the other side knows trump is full of shit and lies daily but he is always the one that tells the truth.
He says he has proof. Good. Bring it out.
but we all know how that always works out lol
TN, I always try to walk on egg shells around you because of your position, but I thought you were a fair person. The proof is there were people in the room with the president. And can attest to what he said. why is that deviate?

People were in both rooms on both sides of the conversation. Why is a group of politicians supposed to be better believed than a military family mourning a dead son?
cause one is a congresswoman who is a demoloser with an agenda.

Its funny
on one side they dont believe trump even though it is known his words get raped worse than a playboy model drunk at a bill cosby party
the other side knows trump is full of shit and lies daily but he is always the one that tells the truth.

Read the thread and you would have seen it.

That he had people in the room? Sounds like the both have the same defense, but only one room was full of politicians, military officials and government executives.

Why would they lie?

The Congresswoman and the grieving family have plenty of reasons.

Why would the government lie about the the death of American soldiers?

Holy Christ...

Now you're just fucking with me, right?
I don't know, we never got through the Benghazi lies. obummer interfered.

The funny thing is that - again - Trump is ensnared in a communication fuck up of his own making. He didn't need to brag on how he contacted all the families. I'm pretty sure Obama made an effort, and W is personally pretty wrecked from the damage he did ... at least to the extent that he lives in reality.
Yeah. His opponents know that, whether there is actually any proof he said something or not, he sure as hell COULD have said it, and that's the corner he's chosen to paint himself into. That's the way it goes. For supposedly being so media-savvy, he sure knows how to walk into an uppercut.
Well I think he said it because it sounds exactly like the shit that comes out of his fat ass. I don't think he meant any disrespect, or that he had any ill will towards the widow. JFK could talk off the cuff on stuff like this, and the thing was people might not like what he said, but he'd tell it like it was. (he was also a womanizer and drug dependent) Reagan was a very empathetic man, and expressed himself well. but he'd either have a staffer write him what to say, or he'd put aside everything else on his mind and ... concentrate for god's sake. (and he used fake homilies that verged on racism)
Well, he's in a league of his own on this stuff. Again, it wouldn't surprise me for a moment, but I don't have proof he said it.

Without an exception every veteran posting on any board I was on and I was on many all said that what Trump said was proper. That it was not only an acknowledgement of every service member's bravery knowing that they could lose their lives by volunteering but then acknowledging the pain that comes despite that knowledge.
Nope....he stepped on it big time. He could have apologized and said he was insensitive. He could have shown he even knew the Green Beret's name. But nope.......tweets and knives out!

Do you take pride in your idiocy? Who claimed he didn't know the soldier's name? The grieving family, that's who. They probably could not tell you 1/10th of what Trump said in that call.

Its funny
TN, I always try to walk on egg shells around you because of your position, but I thought you were a fair person. The proof is there were people in the room with the president. And can attest to what he said. why is that deviate?

People were in both rooms on both sides of the conversation. Why is a group of politicians supposed to be better believed than a military family mourning a dead son?

Oh... and that family whose loved one died.

Is she a registered democrat? That would tell you whether or not she's lying.

Lovely, the woman has just lost her son in service of the country.

The President said something which was clumsy and disrespectful.

It is the lie afterwards, we know it is a lie. There was multiple witnesses to the call and he has been clumsy in the past.

But he is willing to lie about a mother of death soldier who isn't even buried yet.

Sorry that is the disgraceful bit...

Oh bullshit. Johnson KNEW its a war over there and he KNEW he might not come back. He joined anyway to defend his country which he obviously loved. Trump spoke the truth. His bedside manner may be lacking, but there is nothing really offensive on what he said. Whats next? He wore the wrong kind of shoes when saying what he said? Gimme a break. Jeez.

Meanwhile, I thank the soldier for his service, may he rest in peace.

Oh... and that family whose loved one died.
If she felt disrespected, she hasn't said. the congresswoman said it. let's let the widow grieve

One person's son gets killed defending the country.

The other has numerous marriages, shady business deals, countless lawsuits, misleading statements, brags about buying politicians...

"This c*nt with the dead kid must be lying."
Trump the Orange Bitch Lied about Having Proof..
WH Says There's No Recording Of Trump's Call With Soldier's Widow

The White House on Wednesday said President Donald Trump did not record his phone call with the widow of a U.S. soldier killed in Niger, though he claimed to have “proof” that Rep. Frederica Wilson’s (D-FL) account of his remarks was not accurate.

Fuck you asshole there were witnesses in the room including General Kelly.

That's the proof.
And what have they said?

They thought the call was respectful. Seriously to believe that Trump would call a grieving widow and trash talk the soldier, and now according to the mother trash talked the widow and the soldiers father.

Yeah. Trump lives to call widows and insult the fuck out of them.
Moron doesn’t know Trump lives to trash anyone who doesn’t curtsy in front of him....or heap undeserved praise on him.
Hilarious how little the DEPLORABLES know about their commander in Chief

Its funny

That he had people in the room? Sounds like the both have the same defense, but only one room was full of politicians, military officials and government executives.

Why would they lie?

Holy Christ...

What indication do you have that anyone is lying?

Paranoid much?

Oh bullshit. Johnson KNEW its a war over there and he KNEW he might not come back. He joined anyway to defend his country which he obviously loved. Trump spoke the truth. His bedside manner may be lacking, but there is nothing really offensive on what he said. Whats next? He wore the wrong kind of shoes when saying what he said? Gimme a break. Jeez.

Meanwhile, I thank the soldier for his service, may he rest in peace.
His “ bedside manner MAY be lacking?”

The understatement of the century.

It is the lie afterwards, we know it is a lie. There was multiple witnesses to the call and he has been clumsy in the past.

But he is willing to lie about a mother of death soldier who isn't even buried yet.

who were the witnesses? you see there is already evidence in post #94. you maybe should read it before you post anymore on that subject.

No, the Congresscritter is the one who started this shit! Be precise in your accusations. Otherwise, you are disgraceful!

Fallen soldier’s mother: ‘Trump did disrespect my son’

The mother of a soldier killed in an ambush in Africa said Wednesday that President Trump "did disrespect my son" with remarks in a condolence telephone call a day earlier.

Sgt. La David T. Johnson's mother, Cowanda Jones-Johnson, told The Post on Wednesday that she was present during the call from the White House on Tuesday to Johnson's widow, Myeshia Johnson. She stood by an account of the call from Rep. Frederica S. Wilson (D-Fla.) that Trump told Johnson's widow that her husband “must have known what he signed up for.”

"President Trump did disrespect my son and my daughter and also me and my husband," Jones-Johnson said in an exchange with the Post.

Trump denied Wilson's account in a Twitter message Wednesday. He said he had "proof" that the exchange did not go as Wilson had said. He did not elaborate, but the claim again raised questions about whether the president tapes calls and conversations.

His widow cried that Trump didn't even remember his name. I guess he prefers the soldiers who aren't killed.

Meh, everyone knows that Trump has more respect for the military than ANY democrat politician.
That's why he dodged the draft when the nation needed him?

Is there any other reason you need to make unsubstantiated claims? He cannot "dodge the draft" by getting a medical classification. Other people make that decision.

His bone spurs disappeared....without an operation. It was divine intervention!!!!

Why would they lie?

Holy Christ...

Almost a year into Trump's presidency and not a step closer. I guess this is one more thing he lied about pursuing. At least we still have "fake news". The gift that keeps on giving in Trumpiverse.

Fallen soldier’s mother: ‘Trump did disrespect my son’

The mother of a soldier killed in an ambush in Africa said Wednesday that President Trump "did disrespect my son" with remarks in a condolence telephone call a day earlier.

Sgt. La David T. Johnson's mother, Cowanda Jones-Johnson, told The Post on Wednesday that she was present during the call from the White House on Tuesday to Johnson's widow, Myeshia Johnson. She stood by an account of the call from Rep. Frederica S. Wilson (D-Fla.) that Trump told Johnson's widow that her husband “must have known what he signed up for.”

"President Trump did disrespect my son and my daughter and also me and my husband," Jones-Johnson said in an exchange with the Post.

Trump denied Wilson's account in a Twitter message Wednesday. He said he had "proof" that the exchange did not go as Wilson had said. He did not elaborate, but the claim again raised questions about whether the president tapes calls and conversations.

His widow cried that Trump didn't even remember his name. I guess he prefers the soldiers who aren't killed.

Meh, everyone knows that Trump has more respect for the military than ANY democrat politician.
That's why he dodged the draft when the nation needed him?

Is there any other reason you need to make unsubstantiated claims? He cannot "dodge the draft" by getting a medical classification. Other people make that decision.

His bone spurs disappeared....without an operation. It was divine intervention!!!!

My wife had bone spurs also. She could barely walk. Over time, they disappeared.

Now, you were saying?

Why would they lie?

Holy Christ...

Almost a year into Trump's presidency and not a step closer. I guess this is one more thing he lied about pursuing. At least we still have "fake news". The gift that keeps on giving in Trumpiverse.

It is hard to get the truth when someone deletes 30,000 e-mails.

and this news is breaking ..actress Barbara Billingsley
barbara-billingsley-180.jpg
has offered to help Trump avoid more misunderstanding when speaking t
o Negro soldier's families . The actress is fluent in "Urban Jive"
bba8091f5df2a3c568a815bdda470dc8--airplane-movie-quotes-funny-movie-quotes.jpg

White House walks back Trump claim that Dem fabricated remarks to widow — now says he was ‘misunderstood’....Trump blames his unfamiliarity with Ebonics

Why would they lie?

Holy Christ...

Paranoid much?

It's the government. It's like the old saying, "How do you know they are lying? Their lips are moving."

Why would they lie?

Holy Christ...

It is hard to get the truth when someone deletes 30,000 e-mails.

You honestly think that our FBI can't recover deleted emails?

Why would they lie?

Holy Christ...

Paranoid much?

It's the government. It's like the old saying, "How do you know they are lying? Their lips are moving."

Again, why would they lie?

Forum List

Back