Soldier's mother confirms "Trump did disrespect my son..."

On one hand we have four people who heard the President on speaker phone

On the other, we have our President who claims to have proof but obviously doesn't
Don't you wish the bastard actually taped his phone calls.

A Florida Democrat was with the mother when Trump called...and is the person who broke the story.

I'm sure there is no politics at play here by the DEMOCRATS.....just a SINCERE CONCERN FOR THE FAMILY OF THE SLAIN SOLDIER!

We all know how much PROGS love our soldiers!!

Why did so many Democrats stay seated when a SLAIN NAVY SEAL'S WIDOW was recognized by trump during his State fo the Union address?

BECAUSE DEMS LOVE SOLDIERS?!!

The widow's comment was a YUGE part of the story.
but it wasn't part of what the OP wrote if it was soooooo Yuge. Trump didn't even talk to the mother.

They were on speaker phone in the same vehicle.
whoa, so which is it, is it something she heard from the widow or she was on the call. Doesn't the report state, "stood by an account"? dude, your wheels came off.

She "stood by an account" from Wilson because she heard the conversation. You really do have the worst reading comprehension skills I've ever seen.
no, no she fking didn't. read post #94 you liar.

Other reports say they were on speaker phone, but even that doesn't matter. If your sitting in the same car with the dead man's mother and make those comments it's kinda assumed she got the gist.

but it wasn't part of what the OP wrote if it was soooooo Yuge. Trump didn't even talk to the mother.

whoa, so which is it, is it something she heard from the widow or she was on the call. Doesn't the report state, "stood by an account"? dude, your wheels came off.

She "stood by an account" from Wilson because she heard the conversation. You really do have the worst reading comprehension skills I've ever seen.

Other reports say they were on speaker phone, but even that doesn't matter. If your sitting in the same car with the dead man's mother and make those comments it's kinda assumed she got the gist.
except that facts become important here. and you are lying. so.

I lied? The article in my OP that you have shown continuously in this very thread to have never read said so.

After being called out 20 times in this thread tell me you have read the article. :lol:

The funny thing is that - again - Trump is ensnared in a communication fuck up of his own making. He didn't need to brag on how he contacted all the families. I'm pretty sure Obama made an effort, and W is personally pretty wrecked from the damage he did ... at least to the extent that he lives in reality.

Fallen soldier’s mother: ‘Trump did disrespect my son’

The mother of a soldier killed in an ambush in Africa said Wednesday that President Trump "did disrespect my son" with remarks in a condolence telephone call a day earlier.

Sgt. La David T. Johnson's mother, Cowanda Jones-Johnson, told The Post on Wednesday that she was present during the call from the White House on Tuesday to Johnson's widow, Myeshia Johnson. She stood by an account of the call from Rep. Frederica S. Wilson (D-Fla.) that Trump told Johnson's widow that her husband “must have known what he signed up for.”

"President Trump did disrespect my son and my daughter and also me and my husband," Jones-Johnson said in an exchange with the Post.

Trump denied Wilson's account in a Twitter message Wednesday. He said he had "proof" that the exchange did not go as Wilson had said. He did not elaborate, but the claim again raised questions about whether the president tapes calls and conversations.

His widow cried that Trump didn't even remember his name. I guess he prefers the soldiers who aren't killed.

He told the widow, "look lady, you must have known what your husband signed up for". OMG!!!! I can't believe we elected this guy.

I lied? The article in my OP that you have shown continuously in this very thread to have never read said so.

After being called out 20 times in this thread tell me you have read the article. :lol:
Facts don't mean nothing to honey badger jc

well again, which is it, did the mother hear it on a speaker phone or from a congresswoman? which is it. She didn't hear it from Trump. I pointed that out in post #94. mom wasn't listening and neither was the congresswoman. so the OP again is messed up.

Trump has said dumb and insensitive stuff before and people have lied about and misrepresented his comments before unless we can hear the complete conversation unedited no one is going to know for sure what was said. What we do know is absent this people will continue to accept what ever version fits their political narrative.

Maybe the White House will produce a recording of "Alternative Facts"....

well again, which is it, did the mother hear it on a speaker phone or from a congresswoman? which is it. She didn't hear it from Trump. I pointed that out in post #94. mom wasn't listening and neither was the congresswoman. so the OP again is messed up.

Trump was insensitive - soldier's mother

Ms Wilson told WPLG, a Miami TV station, she had heard the president's "so insensitive" remarks to the widow on speakerphone in a limousine.

Trump Told a Soldier’s Widow Her Husband ‘Knew What He Signed Up For,’ His Mother Says

Ms. Wilson recounted details of Mr. Trump’s call with Sergeant Johnson’s widow, Myeshia Johnson. On Tuesday, Ms. Wilson was in the car with the widow, and said she overheard the phone call from the president, who was on speakerphone.

Trump says Dem rep 'fabricated' account of call to soldier's widow, has 'proof'

Wilson stood by her account Wednesday on Twitter. And on CNN, Wilson said she and other Johnson family members heard what Trump said because the call was put on a speakerphone.

Everybody is reporting that it was on speaker phone.

I hope to hell that for the nearly two decades of the Clinton and Obama administrations, I never came across as the likes of the desperate fuck melting snowflakes grasping at straws like we have here.
The funny thing is that - again - Trump is ensnared in a communication fuck up of his own making. He didn't need to brag on how he contacted all the families. I'm pretty sure Obama made an effort, and W is personally pretty wrecked from the damage he did ... at least to the extent that he lives in reality.
i didn't hear about any of this until i *heard* trump made bad comments to the family. OF WHICH can't even be directly quoted.

the other part i question is people give trump a hard time for how long it took him TO respond. if so, wouldn't his saying he did contact the families be done to stop that rumor going on?

like i said - when all one side does is anti-trump, full steam ahead you can't EVER be taken seriously.

but then i'm sure that's trumps fault for making the left do that.

Trump is way beyond unfit to be president.

f49546c7ebf3623985b24ec0227e6528.jpg

Fallen soldier’s mother: ‘Trump did disrespect my son’

The mother of a soldier killed in an ambush in Africa said Wednesday that President Trump "did disrespect my son" with remarks in a condolence telephone call a day earlier.

Sgt. La David T. Johnson's mother, Cowanda Jones-Johnson, told The Post on Wednesday that she was present during the call from the White House on Tuesday to Johnson's widow, Myeshia Johnson. She stood by an account of the call from Rep. Frederica S. Wilson (D-Fla.) that Trump told Johnson's widow that her husband “must have known what he signed up for.”

"President Trump did disrespect my son and my daughter and also me and my husband," Jones-Johnson said in an exchange with the Post.

Trump denied Wilson's account in a Twitter message Wednesday. He said he had "proof" that the exchange did not go as Wilson had said. He did not elaborate, but the claim again raised questions about whether the president tapes calls and conversations.

His widow cried that Trump didn't even remember his name. I guess he prefers the soldiers who aren't killed.

Meh, everyone knows that Trump has more respect for the military than ANY democrat politician.
That's why he dodged the draft when the nation needed him?

Is there any other reason you need to make unsubstantiated claims? He cannot "dodge the draft" by getting a medical classification. Other people make that decision.

I hope to hell that for the nearly two decades of the Clinton and Obama administrations, I never came across as the likes of the desperate fuck melting snowflakes grasping at straws like we have here.
i didn't hear about any of this until i *heard* trump made bad comments to the family. OF WHICH can't even be directly quoted.

the other part i question is people give trump a hard time for how long it took him TO respond. if so, wouldn't his saying he did contact the families be done to stop that rumor going on?

like i said - when all one side does is anti-trump, full steam ahead you can't EVER be taken seriously.

but then i'm sure that's trumps fault for making the left do that.

He didn't just respond by saying that he did in fact call the families. He claimed that other former presidents never did. After backtracking those comments he brought Kelly's son into it. He creates news of his own doing.

Forum List

Back