Solemn, Solemn, Solemn

Leo123

Diamond Member
Aug 26, 2017
What the heck? I tune into the news and hear all the Democrats saying what a sad and solemn thing this impeachment is then....I tune into CNN, MSNBC, NPR, ABC, CBS.....And what do I hear....The EXACT SAME TALKING POINT!!! Solemn, Sad........

THEN, on top of that, I see gleeful celebrating by loony Democrats like Rashida Tlaib giddy with excitement....More Democrat and MSM collusion and fakery.

What the heck? I tune into the news and hear all the Democrats saying what a sad and solemn thing this impeachment is then....I tune into CNN, MSNBC, NPR, ABC, CBS.....And what do I hear....The EXACT SAME TALKING POINT!!! Solemn, Sad........

THEN, on top of that, I see gleeful celebrating by loony Democrats like Rashida Tlaib giddy with excitement....More Democrat and MSM collusion and fakery.
They're ALL a bunch of loons. I thank GOD every day I'm a conservative Republican and NOT a brainwashed liberal lunatic Dem. It must be HORRIFIC to be THAT brainwashed and dumb.

They're only allowed to use about 2 dozen different words each day, off an approved list. Dummicrats must control the narrative so the truth stays buried.

They gotta repeat a lot of shit because of this.

Those who stray are dealt with swiftly and in brutal fashion.

Do it again and you get suicided.

They're ALL a bunch of loons. I thank GOD every day I'm a conservative Republican and NOT a brainwashed liberal lunatic Dem. It must be HORRIFIC to be THAT brainwashed and dumb.
Plz! Don't call Dims loons. Loons are beautiful, and they treat their young well. They're far and away my favorite birds
OIP.zbkI4Us6sDC9zPXrcpf94wHaFj

Last edited:

Could you post this smut in the media section where it belongs, please? It's polluting and fragmenting the politics section. Seems to be a trend with you. Thanks!

Last edited:

Plz! Don't call Dims loons. Loons are beautiful, and they treat their young well. They're far and away my favorite birds,
OK, from now on I'll use the word lunatics.

Could you post this smut in the media section where it belongs, please? It's polluting and fragmenting the politics section. Seems to be a trend with you. Thanks!

You have been duped, the MSM and the Democrats are one now. Read my post and try to post something intelligent....I dare you.

Forum List

Back