Solution to high magazine capacity...pass law limiting criminals to 10 round mags...

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
We have been having a discussion over several threads about the need of law abiding citizens to own standard capacity magazines...of course the gun grabbers want to limit magazines to 10 rounds...as if this would solve the problem...

But....I have come up with the solution...and it will be just as if not more effective than banning 30 round and 19 round magazines for law abiding citizens...

Let's pass a law that allows criminals to only have 10 round magazines...the answer was right there in front of us all along...no need to bother the law abiding citizens...you could give them a million round magazines and it wouldn't affect the crime rate....

However...limit criminals to 10 round magazines...now that solves all the problems with guns...

Comments?

Last edited:
We have been having a discussion over several threads about the need of law abiding citizens to own standard capacity magazines...of course the gun grabbers want to limit magazines to 10 rounds...as if this would solve the problem...

But....I have come up with the solution...and it will be just as if not more effective than banning 30 round and 19 round magazines for law abiding citizens...

Let's pass a law that only allows criminals to have 10 round magazines...the answer was right there in front of us all along...no need to bother the law abiding citizens...you could give them a million round magazines and it wouldn't affect the crime rate....

However...limit criminals to 10 round magazines...now that solves all the problems with guns...

Comments?

If we had limited mags to 6 rounds to begin with, criminals wouldn't have higher capacity mags. But high capacity mags turn on the right wing yahoos that fondle gunz, so marketeers met the perverts' sick needs. Time to change the type and number of weapons and accessories available to gun cultists.

Let's pass a law that only allows criminals to have 10 round magazines...the answer was right there in front of us all along...no need to bother the law abiding citizens...you could give them a million round magazines and it wouldn't affect the crime rate....

Comments?
:iagree::lmao:

Time to change the type and number of weapons and accessories available to gun cultists.

See, that is the beauty of my new law...gun cultists simply collect guns...they don't commit crimes...if we make a law that limits criminals to magazines that only have 10 rounds...problem solved...right?

The absolute INSANITY of the subversive, pansy boy liberals. is astounding!

2ufu9n9.jpg

Time to change the type and number of weapons and accessories available to gun cultists.

See, that is the beauty of my new law...gun cultists simply collect guns...they don't commit crimes...if we make a law that limits criminals to magazines that only have 10 rounds...problem solved...right?

Gun cultists definitely commit crimes - Michael Dunn, Curtis Reeves, little georgie zimmy, to name a few pistol toters. Won't even get started on mass shooters, NRA President Keene's son, domestic abusers, intimidators, Bundy Ranch Militiamen, etc.

Gun cultists definitely commit crimes - Michael Dunn, Curtis Reeves, little georgie zimmy, to name a few pistol toters. Won't even get started on mass shooters, NRA President Keene's son, domestic abusers, intimidators, Bundy Ranch Militiamen, etc.
That pesky 2nd Amendment sure chaps your britches doesn't it? You want it changed? Create a new amendment get it passed Congress and then get a majority in 37 States to agree to it. Failing that dream on.

BUT, they haven't got you yet!

20tp5kh.jpg

You leftist cry babies will be looking for a gun "cultist" to hide behind once Ebola turns everyone into flesh-eating zombies.

That pesky 2nd Amendment sure chaps your britches doesn't it? You want it changed? Create a new amendment get it passed Congress and then get a majority in 37 States to agree to it. Failing that dream on.

You guys need to learn to walk out the door without a gun or two strapped to your leg.

20tp5kh.jpg

Yeah, look where her guns got her.

20tp5kh.jpg

She was UNARMED! Perhaps someone with a gun could have PREVENTED much of the death that day.... Pansy!

20tp5kh.jpg

She was UNARMED! Perhaps someone with a gun could have PREVENTED much of the death that day.... Pansy!

There were people there with gunz, they just weren't fast enough, but a frail ole lady stopped Loughner.

If Giffords had been anti-gun, maybe the gun nut wouldn't have had such easy access. Even if she had been toting, it wouldn't have helped.

As far as "pansy," you are the one who can't walk out of your house without a gun or two.

20tp5kh.jpg

There were people there with gunz, they just weren't fast enough, but a frail ole lady stopped Loughner.

If Giffords had been anti-gun, maybe the gun nut wouldn't have had such easy access. Even if she had been toting, it wouldn't have helped.

As far as "pansy," you are the one who can't walk out of your house without a gun or two.
Yes, I can see where you're hero Obola has influenced the 2 digit IQ mind!
311q91v.png

Let's pass a law that allows criminals to only have 10 round magazines...the answer was right there in front of us all along...no need to bother the law abiding citizens...you could give them a million round magazines and it wouldn't affect the crime rate....

Comments?

So another law does what? All the existing high-cap mags criminals use disappear? "Better stop using these, they're illegal!"

Can't legislate your way out of this. Problem isn't mag capacity or guns, but us.

I think it would be easier for him to move. . . maybe to Cuba?

Here's an idea. Lets pass a law that keeps "criminals" behind bars, instead of letting them out on paraole for "good behavior".

Forum List

Back