Some are saying it was a stunt double that came out of Chelsea house after "fainting episode"

giphy.gif

No wonder the stupid support Donald Trump...They'll buy any piece of crap that is made up on the fly.

What a joke.

Well I visited the link from the OP and I guess there is a body double that bears a striking resemblance to Hillary; especially if filmed back just far enough. ?

Well I visited the link from the OP and I guess there is a body double that bears a striking resemblance to Hillary; especially if filmed back just far enough. ?

Do you mean back far enough to get her whole butt into the frame?

Last edited:
I wouldn't put anything beyond her and the corrupt media.

You forgot the corrupt administration and every DemonRAT. We are turned into banana republic. anything is possible. If she was dead or ICU they would hide it if they needed her to keep hands in the treasury. She ain't worth $4T......they'll turn ferret-face into next puppet after they hold on. Look at Scalia or that 27yr old guy.

It's now being reported she shit herself.. I'm thinking the twerk to the right disengaged her colostomy bag then the jerk back to the left sent a giant air fart out that blew her shoe off?

Here is a video of her leaving Chelsea's apartment building. No SS, no one assisting her, no staff, I think I smell a rat or her depends.

‘Some are saying it was a stunt double that came out of Chelsea house after "fainting episode"’

Only some rightwing liars.

Forum List

Back