Some Dangerous talk

This was very clever. It was so clever, it could be called democrat clever.

The topic is the government being so abusive that there may be a possibility of a coup. And turned into Christian bashing. It has to be admired, the way liberals can fashion any discussion from what it is, into something they like better.

Your muslim bretheren are proud of you.

"In a few more years, those men who have worn the uniform may be more inclined to side with a rebellion." No, the overwhelming majority of us, active and retired, will put down you goobers in the first 14 minutes.

And rebellion on the weekends? :lol: Don't you understand that every militia and nonsense group in America is infiltrated several times over?

I never said I would be involved, first of all. That is just what I predict will happen. I will be on the winning side, though. Also, I assume the bit about being infiltrated is to say the US knows what will happen anywhere anytime? Well that doesn't work if nobody is told the full story or is told misleading information right up until something actually needs to be done, at which point identifying anyone contacting the US would be simple. Besides, if someone were to build it by word of mouth and only inviting trusted friends or colleagues to join, they could safeguard against US discovery. Maybe after a long string of recruits, a turncoat would get in, but by then it would be too late. For example, there is a Guard armory in my city. What would happen if a rebel waltzed in unarmed and lied, saying the building was rigged to explode and they would do it willingly if they didn't surrender? And showed they had several hundred men outside waiting to fire? The US lacks time to respond. By the time the army shows up, the rebels have faded back into the city with everything they stole and hit somewhere else the next weekend. Hence the term "weekend rebellions".

I am not for any sort of rebellion against the government. We are under the judgment of God - this is part of it and rebelling against it will only worsen the situation. I would strongly advise against any of that type of activity. We need to pray for the nation but rebelling isn't going to work. - J.
I do not desire for any type of coup to occur, but if the government continues down this dangerous path this may become the only option. The way Obama and other politicians are handling our Country is not what our Country is meant to be and our Founding Fathers are rolling over in their graves.

I battle with this idea all the time. Sometimes I let my anger/emotions get the best of me and feel like our only hope is a total revolution but I've been a Christian for a long time and I believe biblical Prophecy (Old Testament and New Testament) and truly believe that our first priority is to be right with God on an individual basis then on a local basis then on a national basis. Where two or three are gathered together in His name there He is in the midst of them.

I do believe in the power of prayer but that includes imprecatory prayer. One of my favorite Bible verses and prayer for Obama (and any evil leader) is this:

Psalms 109:8, "Let his days be few; and let another take his office."

This is why I no longer go to church. If your god cared, where is he? In my opinion he isn't going to solve your problem. He may help you solve your own problem, but he isn't going to do it for you.

Good lord folks..I really don't think u know what tyranny is all about...my parents immigrated into this country from the old U.S.S.R. after mom's dad was beaten to death by the KGB for publicly criticizing the government...that's tyrrany.
Putin is a tyrant
Kim Jung Ill is a tyrant
Obama is no tyrant..or dictator ... Or "imperial prez"...he is a duly re-elected prez w a couple of years left in his term in office...
When he's done, you will have ur chance to elect a leader more to ur liking. That doesn't happen in a Tyranny.
There are also 2 other co-equal branches of government..SCOTUS and Congress.
Are u going to try to overthrow them as well? And replace all 3 branches with what?
U whiners make me tired. U don't appreciate what u have here.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Cool story bro.

I am sure all of that is true.

I am not for any sort of rebellion against the government. We are under the judgment of God - this is part of it and rebelling against it will only worsen the situation. I would strongly advise against any of that type of activity. We need to pray for the nation but rebelling isn't going to work. - J.
I do not desire for any type of coup to occur, but if the government continues down this dangerous path this may become the only option. The way Obama and other politicians are handling our Country is not what our Country is meant to be and our Founding Fathers are rolling over in their graves.

You guys aren't going to do shit except go to sleep and then go to work again if you even have a job. You can bet the founding fathers are rolling over in their graves. I bet in their wildest dreams the never imagined a Black POTUS. :lol:

Good lord folks..I really don't think u know what tyranny is all about...my parents immigrated into this country from the old U.S.S.R. after mom's dad was beaten to death by the KGB for publicly criticizing the government...that's tyrrany.
Putin is a tyrant
Kim Jung Ill is a tyrant
Obama is no tyrant..or dictator ... Or "imperial prez"...he is a duly re-elected prez w a couple of years left in his term in office...
When he's done, you will have ur chance to elect a leader more to ur liking. That doesn't happen in a Tyranny.
Are u going to try to overthrow them as well? And replace all 3 branches with what?

Cool story bro.

It is. And I'm more of a "sis" than a bro..
As a 1st generation child of impoverished immigrants...I am proud of the nation they made it possible for me to be born in...and succeed...way beyond anything the Soviet Union would have allowed.

Putin is a tyrant
Kim Jung Ill is a tyrant

Cool story bro.

As a 1st generation child of impoverished immigrants...I am proud of the nation they made it possible for me to be born in...and succeed...way beyond anything the Soviet Union would have allowed.

Aye, but that was then. I am sure I can sum up the reactionary opinion with one statement: In order to prevent the US from following down the same road many great nations did and in order to preserve our civil liberties against corruption and conniving politicians, drastic- even violent- action may have to be taken. You see, we want to preserve the nation that allowed immigrants to come here and succeed, but what good is coming here when the economy is broken and we have lost our freedom?

Cool story bro.

Aye, but that was then. I am sure I can sum up the reactionary opinion with one statement: In order to prevent the US from following down the same road many great nations did and in order to preserve our civil liberties against corruption and conniving politicians, drastic- even violent- action may have to be taken. You see, we want to preserve the nation that allowed immigrants to come here and succeed, but what good is coming here when the economy is broken and we have lost our freedom?

I'm thinking mental illness.

I agree. Unfortunately, this is coming - the :dark Man: IS coming.

Last edited by a moderator:

I am quite sane, I think. And I am not a domestic terrorist either. The real terrorists are the ones in Washington who restrict your rights. Besides, I said violent action may have to be taken. If Washington can prove they can fix America and let us maintain our civil liberties, I say to let them go. But if the ruin our prosperity and torch the Constitution, they have lost the right to rule.

I am quite sane, I think. And I am not a domestic terrorist either. The real terrorists are the ones in Washington who restrict your rights. Besides, I said violent action may have to be taken. If Washington can prove they can fix America and let us maintain our civil liberties, I say to let them go. But if the ruin our prosperity and torch the Constitution, they have lost the right to rule.

You think your sane, and yet seem paranoid. Maybe you can explain which civil liberty is at risk, and why. You are free; no formal effort is in the works to repeal anyone of the rights outlined in the Constitution.

It's sadly funny that so many posters have been brainwashed to believe their civil rights are at risk under the Obama Administration and by liberals, progressives and all Democrats).

NO formal efforts are being made to take away your guns people, or your right to vote and marry (at least by the Obama Administration or by liberals/progressives and Democrats.

The proliferation of guns throughout the United States is a problem, only liars and fools fail to acknowledge this fact, yet the purveyors of guns, the NRA and its supporters are unwilling to discuss any effort to protect innocents from gun violence, except of course for all of us to carry a firearm at all times.

Suggesting the poster above is mentally ill is obviously hyperbole, but when denial of reality is about, it surely must be ruled out.

I believe reasonable gun control should be on the table for an open and reasoned discussion, yet the money and power of the NRA will steamroll any pol who dares attempt such a debate. For even suggesting such an open discussion on gun control and other issues on which I have strong opinions I've been called a "leftist", a "Commie' and two separate posters have told me to "fuck off and die" for my beliefs - neither is a liberal, progressive, Democrat or a patriotic American.

It's sadly funny that so many posters have been brainwashed to believe their civil rights are at risk under the Obama Administration and by liberals, progressives and all Democrats).

NO formal efforts are being made to take away your guns people, or your right to vote and marry (at least by the Obama Administration or by liberals/progressives and Democrats.
Obama Requests $1.1 Billion for Gun Control - Fox Nation

President Obama has requested $1.1 billion and the Department of Justice (DOJ) asked for $382.1 million for gun control "to protect Americans from gun violence."

Included in the DOJ's $382.1 million figure is a request for $2 million for smart gun technology grants.

According to The Washington Beacon, Obama's $1.1 billion "[includes] $182 million to support the president's 'Now is the Time' gun safety initiative."

"Now is the Time" includes the following:

1. Require background checks for all gun sales.

2. Strengthen the background check system for gun sales.

3. Pass a new, stronger ban on assault weapons.

4. Limit ammunition magazines to 10 rounds.

5. Finish the job of getting armor-piercing bullets off the streets

6. Give law enforcement additional tools to prevent and prosecute gun crime

7. End the freeze on gun violence research

8. Make our schools safer with new resource officers and counselors, better emergency response plans, and more nurturing school climates.

9. Ensure quality coverage of mental health treatment, particularly for young people.

Because your focus is wrongheaded. The proliferation of guns throughout the United States is a problem, only liars and fools fail to acknowledge this fact, yet the purveyors of guns, the NRA and its supporters are unwilling to discuss any effort to protect innocents from gun violence, except of course for all of us to carry a firearm at all times.

Suggesting the poster above is mentally ill is obviously hyperbole, but when denial of reality is about, it surely must be ruled out.

I believe reasonable gun control should be on the table for an open and reasoned discussion, yet the money and power of the NRA will steamroll any pol who dares attempt such a debate. For even suggesting such an open discussion on gun control and other issues on which I have strong opinions I've been called a "leftist", a "Commie' and two separate posters have told me to "fuck off and die" for my beliefs - neither is a liberal, progressive, Democrat or a patriotic American.
Your focus is wrong because guns used to be much easier to obtain, no background checks, period. You could mail order them or buy at the hardware store. When I first move here there were about a dozen multi-purpose stores that sold guns. Now there aren't any. You now have to go to a gun store and pass federal checks even with a carry permit. The problem isn't the gun, it's the culture. Libs effed up the culture and want to take away our ability to protect ourselves from it. That's why people get pissed and why many won't roll over for the gun grabbers.

Obama Requests $1.1 Billion for Gun Control - Fox Nation

President Obama has requested $1.1 billion and the Department of Justice (DOJ) asked for $382.1 million for gun control "to protect Americans from gun violence."

Included in the DOJ's $382.1 million figure is a request for $2 million for smart gun technology grants.

According to The Washington Beacon, Obama's $1.1 billion "[includes] $182 million to support the president's 'Now is the Time' gun safety initiative."

8. Make our schools safer with new resource officers and counselors, better emergency response plans, and more nurturing school climates.

9. Ensure quality coverage of mental health treatment, particularly for young people.

Because your focus is wrongheaded. The proliferation of guns throughout the United States is a problem, only liars and fools fail to acknowledge this fact, yet the purveyors of guns, the NRA and its supporters are unwilling to discuss any effort to protect innocents from gun violence, except of course for all of us to carry a firearm at all times.

Your focus is wrong because guns used to be much easier to obtain, no background checks, period. You could mail order them or buy at the hardware store. When I first move here there were about a dozen multi-purpose stores that sold guns. Now there aren't any. You now have to go to a gun store and pass federal checks even with a carry permit. The problem isn't the gun, it's the culture. Libs effed up the culture and want to take away our ability to protect ourselves from it. That's why people get pissed and why many won't roll over for the gun grabbers.

I didn't see anything in the initiative which advocated the taking of guns from citizens. What the President's initiative does is put on the table some ideas which may save the lives of some innocent soles. My point was clear, gun violence is a problem, we need to rationally discuss some means to mitigate the loss of life. Why are you opposed to such a discussion?

Cool story bro.

Actually, hubby and I adopted a child from the Ukraine @ the time the Soviet Union broke up...he is now approaching 21 and has the ability to stay on our insurance plan while "getting started" in our admittedly uncertain economy...which is STILL MUCH BETTER than that which he would have encountered if he stayed where born...
As far as FREEDOM... If u seriously think that we have less of that than folks in Putin's Russia...or in most places in the world...u have sime serious reflecting to do.
As we see it...having known MUCH worse than the U.S....the only real setback this great nation is experiencing is the the noxious preponderance of spoiled whiners who don't appreciate what we have...and have no real understanding of Freedom.

Forgive me if I'm wrong, but I'm assuming that your government would take this kind of posturing more seriously if it came from a former member (or members) of an arm of the military that has been trained in waging guerilla warfare, as opposed to a high-ranking officer that commanded mechanised infantry, for instance.

For instance, it's been reported that Britain's COBRA Committee (convened during a national emergency) puts priority on a rogue SAS operative or MI6 officer over that of conventional servicemen.

I didn't see anything in the initiative which advocated the taking of guns from citizens. What the President's initiative does is put on the table some ideas which may save the lives of some innocent soles. My point was clear, gun violence is a problem, we need to rationally discuss some means to mitigate the loss of life. Why are you opposed to such a discussion?
You can't see it because you don't want to. Your point was stupid. Guns aren't violent and were much easier to obtain in the past. A ban on "assault" weapons and limiting magazine capacity absolutely would remove the sales and potentially preban ownership. People like you are the reason the NRA exists. So if you don't like them, remember, you helped put them there.

How can you strenthen something that doesn't exist anyway? The answer is it already does, they can't keep their own lies in check.

Finally...for those who wish to preserve freedom with responsibility...u might want to consider the freedom corrupting influence of recent decisions of the conservatives on the Supreme Court...removing the last constraints on BIG MONEY in the process we have for choosing our leaders...
How "free" is money as "free speech"if it becomes big and loud enough to drown out the much smaller voices of most of our citizens? What happens to our freedoms when only the wealthiest get to pick our leaders?

Finally...for those who wish to preserve freedom with responsibility...u might want to consider the freedom corrupting influence of recent decisions of the conservatives on the Supreme Court...removing the last constraints on BIG MONEY in the process we have for choosing our leaders...
How "free" is money as "free speech"if it becomes big and loud enough to drown out the much smaller voices of most of our citizens? What happens to our freedoms when only the wealthiest get to pick our leaders?
Get unions out of politics and we can talk.

Forum List

Back