Some Dangerous talk

:lol: Reported for trolling and violation of posting rules.

Yurt, respond to the OP and the discussion. You don't think any sort of silly far right reactonary revolt is going to happen, do you?

you're so odd....you constantly claim i run to the mods as an insult....yet here you are again running to the mods.

you're an odd duck, a dishonest odd duck.

Says the strangest duck on the Board.

Yurt, respond to the OP and the discussion like I asked and quit trolling. You don't think any sort of silly far right reactonary revolt is going to happen, do you?

I like the idea of men standing up against tyranny. It happened in this nation in the late 1700s. However, I also tend to agree with [MENTION=40845]Jeremiah[/MENTION] that America is getting what she deserves. We allow abortion; "gay marriage"; false doctrine in the churches; and a general, national denial of God's Word and His very existence. Therefore, I agree that America is under national judgment and that God chose Obama (among other evil men) to mete out our just punishment.

I also agree with "saved" that the church is under judgment but I think God's judgment, at this point in history, is upon the entire globe. What we're witnessing is Prophecy in action.

It's really easy to fall into this "us vs. them" mentality. I "go there" all the time and have to rein myself in repeatedly. What we should be doing is what [MENTION=40845]Jeremiah[/MENTION] said and pray for our leaders as well as global leaders. We should rejoice that the time in near and that we're one day closer to Christ's return. We really don't need a man to fight the final battle. Christ and His angels will fight on our behalf and they will win. It's written and it's promised.

:cuckoo::cuckoo:

No wonder the United states is falling behind in science, with all this magical "thinking"

There is a coup every 4 years. Those who advocate an armed revolution simply can't handle losing.

They hate democracy and the rule of the law.

Religious Fundamentalism vs. Democracy

Religious Opression Around the World: Essay

Several mistakes are commonly made when thinking about the radical religious right. The first is to assume that the religious right shares the values held in common by most Americans.
American Christian fundamentalist radicalism

There is a coup every 4 years. Those who advocate an armed revolution simply can't handle losing.

They hate democracy and the rule of the law.

Religious Fundamentalism vs. Democracy

Religious Opression Around the World: Essay

Several mistakes are commonly made when thinking about the radical religious right. The first is to assume that the religious right shares the values held in common by most Americans.
American Christian fundamentalist radicalism

The social conservatives of the Christian community are an ever shrinking congregation within it.

Don't ever believe that when fundamentalists speak that do so for the overwhelming majority of American Christians.

What puzzles me is the pseudo-Christan "twist" i find in many of the Anti-Obama posts here..
Whatever happened to the true path and example of Christ
for those fools? Like....
"Love thy neighbor as thyself" ( U don't do that by praying that the prez die)
Taking care of the poor, the infirm, the disadvantaged...JC was really BIG on that...and so is Obama.
Finally....What about "bearing false witness"?....Much of the hateful rhetoric here IS NOT BASED ON TRUTH
Wake up hypocrites...or u will have to deal with ur fallacies no only throughout ur lifetime , but on judgement day.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

You won't find much of that here.

Really, many the "christians" who post here are really the anti-christ. All they post is hate for the very people their god loved.

Or did he? Maybe they're right and the bible I learned as a kid was fake?

1978871_742056462482888_381570405_n.jpg

What puzzles me is the pseudo-Christan "twist" i find in many of the Anti-Obama posts here..
Taking care of the poor, the infirm, the disadvantaged...JC was really BIG on that...and so is Obama.
Finally....What about "bearing false witness"?....Much of the hateful rhetoric here IS NOT BASED ON TRUTH
Wake up hypocrites...or u will have to deal with ur fallacies no only throughout ur lifetime , but on judgement day.

Really, many the "christians" who post here are really the anti-christ. All they post is hate for the very people their god loved.

After reading the Bible, many people are mystified as to why grown, otherwise intelligent adults would believe that it is the direct communication or the "inspired Word" of an all-powerful, all-knowing, all-good being. To many people, it seems absolutely incredible that any reasonable person could maintain this belief in the face of our current scientific knowledge and the contemporary understanding of history, religion and mythology. To outsiders, the phenomenon of Christian belief is a puzzlement.
However, after a bit of research and reflection, the mystery is resolved. It soon becomes apparent that the whole bizarre Christian belief system is predicated, to a large degree, on two compelling ideas. The first idea is that maintaining faith in Bible claims is the most morally virtuous act one can perform and will be rewarded with an eternal life of bliss. The second belief is that doubting biblical claims represents the greatest evil imaginable and will be punished with an eternity of torture. These linchpin beliefs make it possible for Christians to accept thoroughly ridiculous biblical assertions not merely in the absence of evidence, but against the evidence-against reason.
The sanctification of "faith" and demonization of doubt short-circuits the thinking process. Since it is continually drilled into Christians' brains that faith must be maintained at all costs, anything which contradicts a Bible claim is automatically rationalized away as the arrogance of the "wise," as a ploy of Satan, or as a test of faith from God himself. So when it is explained and demonstrated to a Christian that the Bible is simply a collection of ancient writings masquerading as the "Word of God," this is dismissed as the delusion of unbelievers blinded by their sin. (See the wisdom of the world) When scientific discoveries are shown to clearly, directly and unambiguously contradict biblical pronouncements, these scientific discoveries are interpreted by the Christian as satanic trickery. If it is patiently and painstakingly evinced to the Christian that the Bible is filled from one end to the other with obscene cruelty and violence, pagan mythology and superstition, blatant contradictions, ludicrous claims and outrageous, blithering idiocy, the Christian smiles in the face of this, confident that his faith is being tested by God and that he will be rewarded accordingly in the Age To Come.
It must be understood that in the Alice-in-Wonderland Christian world view, the more difficult it is to believe in a biblical claim, the more one is glorified for believing it. Faith, believing no matter what the facts say, is the highest manifestation of moral righteousness. Developing and maintaining one's faith in the preposterous and the incomprehensible becomes the ultimate purpose of life. Tertullian's declaration, "I believe because it is impossible," is the boast of a man who celebrates his irrationality. While liberal Christians today may pay lip service to the notion of a reasonable faith, the sentiment of Tertullin's inane "I believe because it is impossible" is alive and well and continues to be spouted from church pulpits on Sunday mornings: "Brethren, did not Paul say that God will make foolish the wisdom of the world, and choose that which is foolish to shame the wise of the world? Brothers and Sisters, did not JEEEZ-ZUSS tell us that unless we become as little children we will never enter the kingdom of heaven, that God has chosen to hide his light from the eyes of the wise and reveal himself to babes?" Reason and knowledge are ridiculed while biblical absurdities are held aloft as bless-ed revelation. This is how Christianity sustains itself. It is the only way that it can.
Thus the Christian faith's invisible attributes are now clearly to be seen. Behind all the sacraments and the rituals, the organ music and the angelic choirs, the praying lips and the arms thrust heavenward, behind all this, propping it all up, is the monstrous doctrine that gullibility and ignorance are divine.
Please don't try to explain this to a Christian though, for it has been most assuredly foretold that he would be mocked and persecuted for Jesus' sake by the "wise" of a fallen, perishing world. Yea, lo, verily, for it has been written...

Good lord folks..I really don't think u know what tyranny is all about...my parents immigrated into this country from the old U.S.S.R. after mom's dad was beaten to death by the KGB for publicly criticizing the government...that's tyrrany.
Putin is a tyrant
Kim Jung Ill is a tyrant
Obama is no tyrant..or dictator ... Or "imperial prez"...he is a duly re-elected prez w a couple of years left in his term in office...
When he's done, you will have ur chance to elect a leader more to ur liking. That doesn't happen in a Tyranny.
There are also 2 other co-equal branches of government..SCOTUS and Congress.
Are u going to try to overthrow them as well? And replace all 3 branches with what?
U whiners make me tired. U don't appreciate what u have here.

[youtube]svpsLZDgFK4[/youtube]

Good lord folks..I really don't think u know what tyranny is all about...my parents immigrated into this country from the old U.S.S.R. after mom's dad was beaten to death by the KGB for publicly criticizing the government...that's tyrrany.
Putin is a tyrant
Kim Jung Ill is a tyrant
Obama is no tyrant..or dictator ... Or "imperial prez"...he is a duly re-elected prez w a couple of years left in his term in office...
When he's done, you will have ur chance to elect a leader more to ur liking. That doesn't happen in a Tyranny.
Are u going to try to overthrow them as well? And replace all 3 branches with what?

Tyranny doesn't materialize instantly from a nation like the US.

We're witnessing the beginning of tyranny however and that is an absolute certainty.

The bad news is the reason WHY we're heading there. And that reason is that a large percentage of the citizenry, is unworthy of freedom. Meaning simply, that they do not know HOW to be free.

They reject the responsibilities which provide for freedom.

And in fairly short order, we, the Americans, will be fighting THOSE people and the government which feeds them.

Can't happen fast enough as far as I'm concerned.

Now, with that said, I'd love to see it avoided. I just don't see any way that it can be avoided.

But, we'll know everything we need to know, in the next election.

If we're at critical mass, then the Democrats will sustain their seats, if not gain. That will tell us that they are in total control of the process and there is no means to 'vote them out'.

At that point, it's on.

I hope with every fiber of my being, that they're not capable of such, but the 2012 election, said otherwise.

So, we'll see.

That means the GOP will have to adjust to the demographic changes in America if we lose in 2016. The GOP will not support armed revolution because some folks are unhappy they can't win elections.

you obviously know nothing about jesus' teachings....idle hand....etc....

before you bash christianity and christ...learn something

Putin is a tyrant
Kim Jung Ill is a tyrant

You certainly know the effects of tyranny.

But are you able to recognize tyranny when it is in the early stages? When it is still able to be stopped?

Tell us what the dangers signs are of that and maybe we will listen to your advice.

That means the GOP will have to adjust to the demographic changes in America if we lose in 2016. The GOP will not support armed revolution because some folks are unhappy they can't win elections.

That's not what he meant at all. You just don't get it.

Final comment: your forces, Katz, and those of Keys, are not going to take over the GOP in any form.

you obviously know nothing about jesus' teachings....idle hand....etc....

before you bash christianity and christ...learn something

I'm not "Bashing Christianity"....just self-professed arrogant kreeeshchuns who insult the faith by willfully turning from the path of Christ ...

Forum List

Back