Some Dangerous talk

I know at least a dozen vets who would gladly turn a gun on their government, and who would blame them? I'd do it an instant, but these guys would do it in a pico second. Death isn't even issue. I'ts a matter of principle.

Cool story, bro. :D A dozen. Again, the government is shaking.

Back to your bong and your play station kid. This is an adult conversation.

Hmmm...Duddly sounds exactly like candycornhole in the "Collapse" thread.
They both ignore facts that are stated over and over again. The military wont be supporting liberals duddly,and you need to come to grips with that.
And candycornhole refuses to accept the fact that a Carrington event can happen again and her seventy two hours of prep is going to be useless.

No matter how many times their error is pointed out to them they ignore it.
Whats up with that? Delusional maybe?

It is delusion, of the clinical variety.

Such is the minimal requirement to join the Cult of Leftism.

I know at least a dozen vets who would gladly turn a gun on their government, and who would blame them? I'd do it an instant, but these guys would do it in a pico second. Death isn't even issue. I'ts a matter of principle.

Cool story, bro. :D A dozen. Again, the government is shaking.

Back to your bong and your play station kid. This is an adult conversation.

"Kid"...:lol: I wish I was that young. You crack me up sometimes with your silliness.

"Kid"...:lol: I wish I was that young. You crack me up sometimes with your silliness.

I notice you didn't take exception to the remark IRT the bong & playstation. :eusa_whistle:

Goes with the "kid" stuff...:D But feel free to think I'm that young to do that kind of silliness. :D

Wow, w2stereotype.

That you think bongs are for kids speaks volumes about your morality, and there's plenty of adults with playstations and other consoles (they can afford them easier!)

So now you're saying that its WalMart workers/tee potties with box cutters who are gonna bring down the US government? But they won't do it in DC? And they believe the US military will suddenly turn their back on their own country and the pledge they swore to uphold and throw in with a few lame brained traitors?

If not DC, where do you plan to go to bring down the US government? How about Cliven Bundy's place? You think THAT's where the US government is?

You obviously have no clue just how big and how powerful the biggest military of all time really is. But that doesn't really matter much cuz you also don't know where the US seat of government is.

This is funny as hell but I'm outta here and headed back home today. Bags are packed so -

Toodle-oo, numb nuts.

For all that you like to spout off about the military, it's clear you've never been a member because you'd know that you don't go directly into an enemy stronghold when you're outnumbered and outgunned.

You take out the outer sentries. Fortify your forces. Build support, and work your way in.

Please stop embarassing yourself with your ridiculous assumptions. You don't know jack shit about tactical operations, so it's a good thing you're an armchair general.

I don't "like to spout off about the military" at all. Its you silly armchair 2nd amendment solution, second revolution fake soldiers that need a wake up call. The US military is not going to suddenly go traitor just because you want them to.

You're never gonna get close enough to "take out sentries". Its just laughable to say it. Hell, you don't even know where the seat of our government is.

It's not "HIS" solution that you're debating sis. It's your own straw reasoning, wherein you build the opposition of your own creation, so as to appear reasonable.

In truth, you have no argument ... .

Forum List

Back