Some folks are thinking the same as me.

Id rather you not shoot anyone of course.

But the fact that you guys constantly threaten to start shooting people unless you get your way has become rather amusing. Your blob called for a "revolution" in 2012. What are you waiting for?

Do you plan on using "Zyklon B" to solve the white people problem?

Oh, and we had our revolution over the last 4 years. You Maoists called in your masters in China to end it with the massive fraud of this election. Xi showed his "dominion" over America.

Zyklon B? Is that a planet on Star Trek or something?

We've had 4 years of cancerous growth. America will be in remission starting 1/20/2021. You're welcome.

Dear GOD, you're an ignoramus. I will never understand how you feel qualified to make noise in front of people, let alone pontificate on political issues.
She's a Customer Service Representative; she reads a script all day.
It doesn't make her a bad person, it simply stops her from seeing outside the box.

So you're saying that her job is what makes her a non-sentient lump? Because I think you have the cause and effect backwards. I think she's a non-sentient lump, therefore she has a job designed for useless organic matter.
I didn't want to say that...
She probably thought she would receive enough in social benefits to ensconce herself and her 10 out of wedlock children in a mansion.

You must not encounter Cornball much. I'm pretty sure a lot of her schtick is nothing more than bitterness and hatred at the fact that drunks at last call prefer to go home alone than with her. Even her cats are just waiting for her to keel over so they can eat her cooling corpse.
You must not encounter Cornball much
In fact, about 40-50% of CC's are discussions with me.
I have no doubt she loves Trespassers because they love women who look like Stacey Abrams aka The Blob.

And you never realized that the core of her entire personality - such as it is - is the fact that she couldn't get laid in a men's prison?
I'll tell you why I try to be polite...
Unlike Liberals, I try to stick to the issues.
We made a bet that whoever's candidate won the other would use an avatar of the winner...she kept her word.

I'll tell you why I'm only polite to specific people: because only specific people deserve it.

There are a very small number of left-leaners on the board who are willing to have a civil, serious discussion about issues. Cornball has never been one of them, although maybe she is to you.
Recently, she's been a rude pos.
I'd like to know who you consider to be civil.

Honestly, I'd have to go back and look. It comes and goes, depending on the topic, and it's not often. I also suck at remembering names. I doubt many people will believe this, but I actually do calibrate most of my responses by the tone of the post I'm responding to. Some people I hold in constant and universal contempt; but for most left-leaners, if they make an effort to sound polite and serious, I will try to meet them halfway.

Cornball, on the other hand, is on my "shit on my shoe sole" list.

America’s largest militia says it will refuse to recognise Biden as president and ‘resist’ his administration

Griffin Connolly and Richard Hall
November 15, 2020

A sense that the 2020 election was stolen from Donald Trump, which there has been no evidence for, pervaded among his supporters who marched in Washington on Saturday. (Getty Images)

A sense that the 2020 election was stolen from Donald Trump, which there has been no evidence for, pervaded among his supporters who marched in Washington on Saturday. (Getty Images)
The largest militia group in the US will refuse to recognise President-elect Joe Biden as the nation’s duly elected leader when he is sworn in on 20 January 2021.
The Oath Keepers, an armed right-wing organisation that boasts tens of thousands of members with law enforcement and military backgrounds, was one of several groups to demonstrate in Washington over the weekend at the “Million MAGA March” in support of Donald Trump, whom news networks project has lost the 2020 election.
“I think about half this country won’t recognise Biden as legitimate. They won’t recognise this election,” Stewart Rhodes, who founded the Oath Keepers, told The Independent on Saturday in the nation’s capital.
- ADVERTISEMENT -

“What that means is that everything that comes out of his mouth will be considered not of any force or effect, anything he signs into law we won’t recognise as legitimate. We’ll be very much like the founding fathers. We’ll end up nullifying and resisting,” Mr Rhodes said.

Thousands of Trump supporters — including members of far-right groups such as the Proud Boys, the Boogaloo Boys, and the Oath Keepers, as well as ordinary American citizens — participated in the march, which was pervaded by a sense that the 2020 election was stolen from Mr Trump.
I give the nation another year and a half before it can not be recognized. Americans will hunt down Leftist and they will be left to rot placing the blame on them for it's destruction. The biden family will be dead and their homes ripped down then burned. Most of Congress will be killed and this will reach state and local levels. Civilization as we know it will be gone. No fast food or any food at all Only the ones seeing just how evil the left has become will survive. When Israel becomes a nation that will be the last generation.

You are completely, hopelessly insane, and should seek help before you become dangerous to yourself and others.

You're wrong. It's extremely easy to show you that you're wrong.

You're just a liar and a demagogue.

Post 89: "Up until this Summer I never believed in violence until I saw what liberals do to innocent people. Now I only hope and pray to God they are exterminated MS13 style."

See, this calls for self-defense, not murder. You're just lying to defame your enemy.

Post 90: "Do you want all liberals exterminated MS13 style or just some?"

Post 92: "Of course not. Just anyone who believes in the squad...Make a list of them and throw gas at the entire family."

Will you admit that you're wrong? Or will you try to spin this. The evidence is right there.

And you're too stupid to grasp the connection?

Nah, you're just to dishonest to acknowledge it.

As Cecilie said, we on the right have IQ's above 80 and grasp the context right away.

America’s largest militia says it will refuse to recognise Biden as president and ‘resist’ his administration

Griffin Connolly and Richard Hall
November 15, 2020

The largest militia group in the US will refuse to recognise President-elect Joe Biden as the nation’s duly elected leader when he is sworn in on 20 January 2021.
The Oath Keepers, an armed right-wing organisation that boasts tens of thousands of members with law enforcement and military backgrounds, was one of several groups to demonstrate in Washington over the weekend at the “Million MAGA March” in support of Donald Trump, whom news networks project has lost the 2020 election.
“I think about half this country won’t recognise Biden as legitimate. They won’t recognise this election,” Stewart Rhodes, who founded the Oath Keepers, told The Independent on Saturday in the nation’s capital.
- ADVERTISEMENT -

“What that means is that everything that comes out of his mouth will be considered not of any force or effect, anything he signs into law we won’t recognise as legitimate. We’ll be very much like the founding fathers. We’ll end up nullifying and resisting,” Mr Rhodes said.

Thousands of Trump supporters — including members of far-right groups such as the Proud Boys, the Boogaloo Boys, and the Oath Keepers, as well as ordinary American citizens — participated in the march, which was pervaded by a sense that the 2020 election was stolen from Mr Trump.
I give the nation another year and a half before it can not be recognized. Americans will hunt down Leftist and they will be left to rot placing the blame on them for it's destruction. The biden family will be dead and their homes ripped down then burned. Most of Congress will be killed and this will reach state and local levels. Civilization as we know it will be gone. No fast food or any food at all Only the ones seeing just how evil the left has become will survive. When Israel becomes a nation that will be the last generation.

Wow.

I sure hope you're wrong.

Thankfully I'm pretty sure you are.

"...anything he signs into law we won’t recognise as legitimate." ibid

Well that's ignorant and idiotic.

What a president signs into law is an act of Congress reflecting the will of the people.

Conservatives have become truly childish and ridiculous.
No, it's supposed to reflect the will of the people. If they don't believe it does in fact some folks won't consider it a valid law. Why do you think anyone is going to consider your opinion more valid than their own?
Conservatives have become truly childish, ridiculous, and ignorant – the thread premise is proof of that.

Rightists clearly don’t understand the most fundamental aspects of governance.
Typical lef
I view Osama Bin Laden as a terrorist and evil to the core.

You no doubt view him as a liberator who struck a blow against the great Satan.

Is this hyperbole or do you actually believe this? I honestly can’t tell with you.

I don’t support Osama Bin Laden
you back Iran, sure you do.

Nah, you're just to dishonest to acknowledge it.

I made this as simple as I could for you.

Your claim:

"Neither I, nor anyone in this thread has advocated murdering anyone who believes in the squad?"

Evidence that shows you're wrong:

Post 92: "Of course not. Just anyone who believes in the squad...Make a list of them and throw gas at the entire family."

There it is. Direct evidence that you're wrong and you refuse to admit it. Looks to me like you're just don't want to admit that you're wrong when you clearly are.

That's neat. But I'm still trying to figure out what this means in practice.

Hypothetically speaking, let's suppose that I didn't consider Trump a legitimate president. What exactly could I have resisted from his administration?
Well, you could start by trying to convince everyone that he is Putins puppet, then you could be against all his efforts to enforce our immigration laws, declare that every move he makes is an act of pure evil and assault anyone who wears a MAGA hat.

Hypothetically speaking, let's suppose that I didn't consider Trump a legitimate president. What exactly could I have resisted from his administration?
Well, you could start by trying to convince everyone that he is Putins puppet, then you could be against all his efforts to enforce our immigration laws, declare that every move he makes is an act of pure evil and assault anyone who wears a MAGA hat.

So when you guys say you're going to resist, are you talking about doing something like what you just described?

So when you guys say you're going to resist, are you talking about doing something like what you just described?

If you really want to know what they mean by "resist", man up and give them your address so they can show you.
You must NOT want to know because you just keep asking like a broken record.

If you really want to know what they mean by "resist", man up and give them your address so they can show you.
You must NOT want to know because you just keep asking like a broken record.

I already know what they mean. It means they're not going to DO anything. Just like you have been doing.

Is this the part where people challenge to see each other in real life and threaten to beat each other up but then nothing actually happens, because that never actually happens? Man that's always fun. It's so easy to sound tough on the internet, isn't it?

Last edited:
I think the bear has been threatening to do something for too long to be believed.

Hear is the truth.

As long as Americans have food on the grocery store shelves, gas at the gas stations, and Netflix to watch, we will put up with any and every infringement on liberty and dignity. We are self-absorbed and value comfort more than liberty.

But infringe on that comfort and we will reap the whirlwind. When the Marxists destroy the supply chain and people go hungry, then people will rise up.

No, we arent violent like democrats.

I agree that you’re not violent.

Ok so then I have another question for you. When you guys say you’re going to resist, what exactly does that consist of? Looking for specifics here.

Ok so then I have another question for you. When you guys say you’re going to resist, what exactly does that consist of? Looking for specifics here.
I would imagine politically. You know, rallies, online presence, etc.

I would imagine politically. You know, rallies, online presence, etc.

Oh I see. I have no problem whatsoever with that kind of resistance.

Oh I see. I have no problem whatsoever with that kind of resistance.

You have no problem whatsoever with democrat Brown Shirts burning down cities and assaulting innocent people.

More disingenuous lies.

See post #418.

Maybe you should try a different tactic other than throwing baseless accusations. This is easy. All you’re doing is showing that you lack credibility.

Your emotion-driven replies lack substance.

Last edited:
Id rather you not shoot anyone of course.

But the fact that you guys constantly threaten to start shooting people unless you get your way has become rather amusing. Your blob called for a "revolution" in 2012. What are you waiting for?

Do you plan on using "Zyklon B" to solve the white people problem?

Oh, and we had our revolution over the last 4 years. You Maoists called in your masters in China to end it with the massive fraud of this election. Xi showed his "dominion" over America.

Zyklon B? Is that a planet on Star Trek or something?

We've had 4 years of cancerous growth. America will be in remission starting 1/20/2021. You're welcome.

Dear GOD, you're an ignoramus. I will never understand how you feel qualified to make noise in front of people, let alone pontificate on political issues.
She's a Customer Service Representative; she reads a script all day.
It doesn't make her a bad person, it simply stops her from seeing outside the box.

So you're saying that her job is what makes her a non-sentient lump? Because I think you have the cause and effect backwards. I think she's a non-sentient lump, therefore she has a job designed for useless organic matter.
I didn't want to say that...
She probably thought she would receive enough in social benefits to ensconce herself and her 10 out of wedlock children in a mansion.

You must not encounter Cornball much. I'm pretty sure a lot of her schtick is nothing more than bitterness and hatred at the fact that drunks at last call prefer to go home alone than with her. Even her cats are just waiting for her to keel over so they can eat her cooling corpse.
You must not encounter Cornball much
In fact, about 40-50% of CC's are discussions with me.
I have no doubt she loves Trespassers because they love women who look like Stacey Abrams aka The Blob.

And you never realized that the core of her entire personality - such as it is - is the fact that she couldn't get laid in a men's prison?
I'll tell you why I try to be polite...
Unlike Liberals, I try to stick to the issues.
We made a bet that whoever's candidate won the other would use an avatar of the winner...she kept her word.

I'll tell you why I'm only polite to specific people: because only specific people deserve it.

There are a very small number of left-leaners on the board who are willing to have a civil, serious discussion about issues. Cornball has never been one of them, although maybe she is to you.

I debate in the manner in which I'm debated. You're a grotesque bitch so I treat you like a grotesque bitch.

Forum List

Back