Some folks are thinking the same as me.

Since you blatantly lie about me, I must assume that everything else you post is lies.

I lied about you? What are you referring to?

You lied that I advocated murder, post 615

Post 615: "You’re saying you want these people killed?"

I was asking a question. And you responded that you do want them killed.

Your response: "The others should be tried, convicted, and executed"

I lied by asking you a question that you answered yes to? I'm not following.

Let’s see you justify why innocent people who support the squad should be murdered.

You subhuman piece of dog shit.

Mac never said anything of the kind.

You're just melting down because you got your ass kicked again and are telling absurd lies.

You're pathetic.

Go Team Red!

You're mindlessly agreeing when there is direct evidence showing otherwise. Your claim lacks substance. Mine doesn't.

And you prove that by daring people to do so and complaining when they don't? Seems to me you go out of your way to be part of the problem rather than any kind of solution.

Notice that you have a bigger problem with me than you have with people advocating for the murder of innocent people.

Think about that.

Do you support the idea of murdering anyone who believes in the squad?

That's the comment that was made. It's not contingent on anything else. Leave the "if" out of your response.

Yes or no.

Do you support murdering all white people, including children, yes or no.

You're a mindless demagogue without a shred or hint of integrity.

No one has suggested murdering anyone who "believes in the squad," whatever the fuck that means. You are thinking that you're clever by posing a "are you still kicking your puppy" question. You're not clever, and logical fallacy is not logic.

And you prove that by daring people to do so and complaining when they don't? Seems to me you go out of your way to be part of the problem rather than any kind of solution.

Notice that you have a bigger problem with me than you have with people advocating for the murder of innocent people.

Think about that.
You consider people who vote Americans into unemployment innocent; I don't.
The bastards know exactly the effect their legislation will have.

Do you support the idea of murdering anyone who believes in the squad?

That's the comment that was made. It's not contingent on anything else. Leave the "if" out of your response.

Yes or no.

Do you support murdering all white people, including children, yes or no.

You're a mindless demagogue without a shred or hint of integrity.

No one has suggested murdering anyone who "believes in the squad," whatever the fuck that means. You are thinking that you're clever by posing a "are you still kicking your puppy" question. You're not clever, and logical fallacy is not logic.

It was a simple question and you refused to answer it. Why is that? Let me ask again. Do you support the idea of murdering anyone who believes in the squad?

As to your question, no I do not support murdering all white people, including children. That was an easy question to answer.

I had a really easy time answering your question. Why are you avoiding mine?

Why would you say that I hate this country? I love it.

How about a little intellectual integrity? Just because we disagree with things, I wouldn't make the ridiculous claim that you hate this country. That would be disingenuous.

Oh, you'd only make ridiculous claims that people want to murder others. :thup:

Do you believe that America is "systemically racist" and must be "fundamentally transformed" to provide "social justice" by "breaking the back" of the capitalist society?

Let’s see you justify why innocent people who support the squad should be murdered.

You subhuman piece of dog shit.

Mac never said anything of the kind.

You're just melting down because you got your ass kicked again and are telling absurd lies.

You're pathetic.

Go Team Red!

You're mindlessly agreeing when there is direct evidence showing otherwise. Your claim lacks substance. Mine doesn't.
Innocents being murdered and convicted criminals being executed are two entirely different subjects. Frankly it wouldn't hurt my feelings a bit if AOC were murdered but I don't advocate such.

Just as I suspected. You won’t call out insane rhetoric if it’s on your side of the aisle. You’re not hard to predict.
I am on record as being against violence in the streets

that includes conservatives who are frustrated with your side’s election fraud

but you want me to name names so that you can pit one conservative against another

and I wont play that game

Play whatever game you’d like, however you’ve already LOST!! :lmao:

It was a simple question and you refused to answer it. Why is that? Let me ask again. Do you support the idea of murdering anyone who believes in the squad?

As to your question, no I do not support murdering all white people, including children. That was an easy question to answer.

I had a really easy time answering your question. Why are you avoiding mine?

Neither I, nor anyone in this thread has advocated murdering anyone who believes in the squad?

You're just a liar and a demagogue.

Neither I, nor anyone in this thread has advocated murdering anyone who believes in the squad?

You're just a liar and a demagogue.

You're wrong. It's extremely easy to show you that you're wrong.

Post 89: "Up until this Summer I never believed in violence until I saw what liberals do to innocent people. Now I only hope and pray to God they are exterminated MS13 style."

Post 90: "Do you want all liberals exterminated MS13 style or just some?"

Post 92: "Of course not. Just anyone who believes in the squad...Make a list of them and throw gas at the entire family."

Will you admit that you're wrong? Or will you try to spin this. The evidence is right there.

America’s largest militia says it will refuse to recognise Biden as president and ‘resist’ his administration

Griffin Connolly and Richard Hall
November 15, 2020

A sense that the 2020 election was stolen from Donald Trump, which there has been no evidence for, pervaded among his supporters who marched in Washington on Saturday. (Getty Images)

A sense that the 2020 election was stolen from Donald Trump, which there has been no evidence for, pervaded among his supporters who marched in Washington on Saturday. (Getty Images)
The largest militia group in the US will refuse to recognise President-elect Joe Biden as the nation’s duly elected leader when he is sworn in on 20 January 2021.
The Oath Keepers, an armed right-wing organisation that boasts tens of thousands of members with law enforcement and military backgrounds, was one of several groups to demonstrate in Washington over the weekend at the “Million MAGA March” in support of Donald Trump, whom news networks project has lost the 2020 election.
“I think about half this country won’t recognise Biden as legitimate. They won’t recognise this election,” Stewart Rhodes, who founded the Oath Keepers, told The Independent on Saturday in the nation’s capital.
- ADVERTISEMENT -

“What that means is that everything that comes out of his mouth will be considered not of any force or effect, anything he signs into law we won’t recognise as legitimate. We’ll be very much like the founding fathers. We’ll end up nullifying and resisting,” Mr Rhodes said.

Thousands of Trump supporters — including members of far-right groups such as the Proud Boys, the Boogaloo Boys, and the Oath Keepers, as well as ordinary American citizens — participated in the march, which was pervaded by a sense that the 2020 election was stolen from Mr Trump.
I give the nation another year and a half before it can not be recognized. Americans will hunt down Leftist and they will be left to rot placing the blame on them for it's destruction. The biden family will be dead and their homes ripped down then burned. Most of Congress will be killed and this will reach state and local levels. Civilization as we know it will be gone. No fast food or any food at all Only the ones seeing just how evil the left has become will survive. When Israel becomes a nation that will be the last generation.

Forum List

Back