Some folks are thinking the same as me.

Id rather you not shoot anyone of course.

But the fact that you guys constantly threaten to start shooting people unless you get your way has become rather amusing. Your blob called for a "revolution" in 2012. What are you waiting for?

Do you plan on using "Zyklon B" to solve the white people problem?

Oh, and we had our revolution over the last 4 years. You Maoists called in your masters in China to end it with the massive fraud of this election. Xi showed his "dominion" over America.

Zyklon B? Is that a planet on Star Trek or something?

We've had 4 years of cancerous growth. America will be in remission starting 1/20/2021. You're welcome.

Dear GOD, you're an ignoramus. I will never understand how you feel qualified to make noise in front of people, let alone pontificate on political issues.
She's a Customer Service Representative; she reads a script all day.
It doesn't make her a bad person, it simply stops her from seeing outside the box.

So you're saying that her job is what makes her a non-sentient lump? Because I think you have the cause and effect backwards. I think she's a non-sentient lump, therefore she has a job designed for useless organic matter.
I didn't want to say that...
She probably thought she would receive enough in social benefits to ensconce herself and her 10 out of wedlock children in a mansion.

You must not encounter Cornball much. I'm pretty sure a lot of her schtick is nothing more than bitterness and hatred at the fact that drunks at last call prefer to go home alone than with her. Even her cats are just waiting for her to keel over so they can eat her cooling corpse.
You must not encounter Cornball much
In fact, about 40-50% of CC's are discussions with me.
I have no doubt she loves Trespassers because they love women who look like Stacey Abrams aka The Blob.

And you never realized that the core of her entire personality - such as it is - is the fact that she couldn't get laid in a men's prison?
I'll tell you why I try to be polite...
Unlike Liberals, I try to stick to the issues.
We made a bet that whoever's candidate won the other would use an avatar of the winner...she kept her word.

I'll tell you why I'm only polite to specific people: because only specific people deserve it.

There are a very small number of left-leaners on the board who are willing to have a civil, serious discussion about issues. Cornball has never been one of them, although maybe she is to you.

That specific comment was about killing the AOC squad and people who support them.

That would be an initiating violence.

Yes it would - if unprovoked. If AOC and her squad make moves to follow through on her threats of revenge against Trump supporters, then it be self-defense.

His comment wasn't made in a vacuum.

The Communists party has made threats of violence and continues to make threats of violence. Over the last month, the Brown Shirts of the democrat party have engaged in nightly violence for the purpose of creating terror to promote the democrat political agenda.

If AOC sends her terrorist goons against people, they have the right to respond.

The
The post clearly references “execution”
The state administers executions

“exterminated MS13 style”

You’re spinning and it’s not working.

You’re full of shit.
All I can tell you is that I dont approve of murder

and when you complained about that post I agreed and removed my “like”

And all I can tell you is that you're full of shit. You liking that post in the first place is clearly evidence of this.

That specific comment was about killing the AOC squad and people who support them.

That would be an initiating violence.

Yes it would - if unprovoked. If AOC and her squad make moves to follow through on her threats of revenge against Trump supporters, then it be self-defense.

His comment wasn't made in a vacuum.

The Communists party has made threats of violence and continues to make threats of violence. Over the last month, the Brown Shirts of the democrat party have engaged in nightly violence for the purpose of creating terror to promote the democrat political agenda.

If AOC sends her terrorist goons against people, they have the right to respond.

Do you support the idea of murdering anyone who believes in the squad?

That's the comment that was made. It's not contingent on anything else. Leave the "if" out of your response.

Yes or no.

Yea? Which people is that?

Tim McVeigh.
Peter Strzok
Julius Rosenberg
Andrew McCabe
Ethyl Rosenberg
Lisa Page

Off the top of my head. The traitors who have undermined the peace and security of this nation through treason.

You’re saying you want these people killed?

McVeigh and the Rosenberg's were already killed, and rightly so.

The others should be tried, convicted, and executed just as the previous traitors were. Equal justice demands that they pay the same price as the other traitors.

I view Osama Bin Laden as a terrorist and evil to the core.

You no doubt view him as a liberator who struck a blow against the great Satan.

Is this hyperbole or do you actually believe this? I honestly can’t tell with you.

I don’t support Osama Bin Laden

Why not? He was an enemy of your enemy and sought the destruction of the nation you clearly hate.

I view Osama Bin Laden as a terrorist and evil to the core.

You no doubt view him as a liberator who struck a blow against the great Satan.

Is this hyperbole or do you actually believe this? I honestly can’t tell with you.

I don’t support Osama Bin Laden

Why not? He was an enemy of your enemy and sought the destruction of the nation you clearly hate.

Why would you say that I hate this country? I love it.

How about a little intellectual integrity? Just because we disagree with things, I wouldn't make the ridiculous claim that you hate this country. That would be disingenuous.

Id rather you not shoot anyone of course.

But the fact that you guys constantly threaten to start shooting people unless you get your way has become rather amusing. Your blob called for a "revolution" in 2012. What are you waiting for?

Do you plan on using "Zyklon B" to solve the white people problem?

Oh, and we had our revolution over the last 4 years. You Maoists called in your masters in China to end it with the massive fraud of this election. Xi showed his "dominion" over America.

Zyklon B? Is that a planet on Star Trek or something?

We've had 4 years of cancerous growth. America will be in remission starting 1/20/2021. You're welcome.

Dear GOD, you're an ignoramus. I will never understand how you feel qualified to make noise in front of people, let alone pontificate on political issues.
She's a Customer Service Representative; she reads a script all day.
It doesn't make her a bad person, it simply stops her from seeing outside the box.

So you're saying that her job is what makes her a non-sentient lump? Because I think you have the cause and effect backwards. I think she's a non-sentient lump, therefore she has a job designed for useless organic matter.
I didn't want to say that...
She probably thought she would receive enough in social benefits to ensconce herself and her 10 out of wedlock children in a mansion.

You must not encounter Cornball much. I'm pretty sure a lot of her schtick is nothing more than bitterness and hatred at the fact that drunks at last call prefer to go home alone than with her. Even her cats are just waiting for her to keel over so they can eat her cooling corpse.
You must not encounter Cornball much
In fact, about 40-50% of CC's are discussions with me.
I have no doubt she loves Trespassers because they love women who look like Stacey Abrams aka The Blob.

And you never realized that the core of her entire personality - such as it is - is the fact that she couldn't get laid in a men's prison?
I'll tell you why I try to be polite...
Unlike Liberals, I try to stick to the issues.
We made a bet that whoever's candidate won the other would use an avatar of the winner...she kept her word.

I'll tell you why I'm only polite to specific people: because only specific people deserve it.

There are a very small number of left-leaners on the board who are willing to have a civil, serious discussion about issues. Cornball has never been one of them, although maybe she is to you.
Recently, she's been a rude pos.
I'd like to know who you consider to be civil.

I also don’t like the idea of murdering innocent people either. You piece of shit.
None of the Squad have been murdered

I didn’t say that they have been murdered.

I said that you “liked” the idea of them being murdered. You don’t advocate for the use of violence but you like when other people suggest it.

Says a lot about you, doesn’t it?

Since you blatantly lie about me, I must assume that everything else you post is lies.

I've never advocated for the murder of anyone. I support holding the Obama coup conspirators to the same standards of justice the Rosenbergs were held to - but that is a far cry from murder.

Forum List

Back