Some folks are thinking the same as me.

Id rather you not shoot anyone of course.

But the fact that you guys constantly threaten to start shooting people unless you get your way has become rather amusing. Your blob called for a "revolution" in 2012. What are you waiting for?

Do you plan on using "Zyklon B" to solve the white people problem?

Oh, and we had our revolution over the last 4 years. You Maoists called in your masters in China to end it with the massive fraud of this election. Xi showed his "dominion" over America.

Zyklon B? Is that a planet on Star Trek or something?

We've had 4 years of cancerous growth. America will be in remission starting 1/20/2021. You're welcome.

Dear GOD, you're an ignoramus. I will never understand how you feel qualified to make noise in front of people, let alone pontificate on political issues.
She's a Customer Service Representative; she reads a script all day.
It doesn't make her a bad person, it simply stops her from seeing outside the box.

So you're saying that her job is what makes her a non-sentient lump? Because I think you have the cause and effect backwards. I think she's a non-sentient lump, therefore she has a job designed for useless organic matter.
I didn't want to say that...
She probably thought she would receive enough in social benefits to ensconce herself and her 10 out of wedlock children in a mansion.

You must not encounter Cornball much. I'm pretty sure a lot of her schtick is nothing more than bitterness and hatred at the fact that drunks at last call prefer to go home alone than with her. Even her cats are just waiting for her to keel over so they can eat her cooling corpse.

It applies to all sides and has to be accepted in order for our Democracy to flourish.
Again, you only think so when you the decision goes your way

these judges are compromised by politics

Nobody on the left has ever said they would not recognize the winner of an election. No matter how much outside or foreign influence was behind it. Each losing candidate gracefully told their supporters to recognize the newly elected president as legitimate.

Um, actually, the left spent the last four years screeching that Donald Trump was "illegitimate", "the Russians stole the election for him!", blah blah blah. Unlike leftists, we have IQs over 80 and memories longer than five minutes, so attempts to re-write history so that Democrats are noble and moral instead of the garbage they are don't work very well.

You identify with violent idiots with guns who threaten people. My link was to point out what is going on right now, which DIRECTLY relates to your OP. You're a sick individual if you approve of these tactics which are incited by Dear Leader.
If democrats had shutdown the violent leftwing riots during the spring, summer and fall you would have the moral creds to complain about conservatives now

which you dont have

Who do you think sent the police in to beat the protestors. Were they acting unilaterally?
where?

NYC for instance. Dem Mayor

Louisville, Ky; Dem Mayor

Salt Lake City; Dem Mayor

etc.
nowhere were cops ever sent in, there's that. you have to prove where they sent the cops in to break up the protestors, shit dude, not even in Milwaukee did they do that. never a fact to back your shit up you loud mouth loser.

Your point?

Debunking the comment I was replying to

I also don’t like the idea of murdering innocent people either. You piece of shit.
None of the Squad have been murdered

I didn’t say that they have been murdered.

I said that you “liked” the idea of them being murdered. You don’t advocate for the use of violence but you like when other people suggest it.

Says a lot about you, doesn’t it?

Id rather you not shoot anyone of course.

But the fact that you guys constantly threaten to start shooting people unless you get your way has become rather amusing. Your blob called for a "revolution" in 2012. What are you waiting for?

Do you plan on using "Zyklon B" to solve the white people problem?

Oh, and we had our revolution over the last 4 years. You Maoists called in your masters in China to end it with the massive fraud of this election. Xi showed his "dominion" over America.

Zyklon B? Is that a planet on Star Trek or something?

We've had 4 years of cancerous growth. America will be in remission starting 1/20/2021. You're welcome.

Dear GOD, you're an ignoramus. I will never understand how you feel qualified to make noise in front of people, let alone pontificate on political issues.
She's a Customer Service Representative; she reads a script all day.
It doesn't make her a bad person, it simply stops her from seeing outside the box.

So you're saying that her job is what makes her a non-sentient lump? Because I think you have the cause and effect backwards. I think she's a non-sentient lump, therefore she has a job designed for useless organic matter.
I didn't want to say that...
She probably thought she would receive enough in social benefits to ensconce herself and her 10 out of wedlock children in a mansion.

You must not encounter Cornball much. I'm pretty sure a lot of her schtick is nothing more than bitterness and hatred at the fact that drunks at last call prefer to go home alone than with her. Even her cats are just waiting for her to keel over so they can eat her cooling corpse.
You must not encounter Cornball much
In fact, about 40-50% of CC's are discussions with me.
I have no doubt she loves Trespassers because they love women who look like Stacey Abrams aka The Blob.

I also don’t like the idea of murdering innocent people either. You piece of shit.

I said that you “liked” the idea of them being murdered. You don’t advocate for the use of violence but you like when other people suggest it.

There will be a time where the only thing that will stop Wall Street from ruining the US is violence.
Our current form of government cannot only work for less than 1% of the population.

Post #89:

"Up until this Summer I never believed in violence until I saw what liberals do to innocent people. Now I only hope and pray to God they are exterminated MS13 style.

Edit....The AOC squad exterminated 13th century like "

Post 92:

"Of course not. Just anyone who believes in the squad...Make a list of them and throw gas at the entire family."

Your Brown Shirts out on Kristalnacht are raping, looting, and burning. Responding to them is not the initiation of violence.
You honestly don't grasp that there are lawsuits underway at this moment?

You really are on drugs..

You're either dodging or just really, really stupid.

Let me walk you through this. Slowly.

Your statement: "I intend to join in every possible lawsuit against the Harris regime. If she farts she's getting sued. If she eats with the wrong fork she's getting sued."

Notice the word 'intend'. Do you see it there? I put it in bold and underlined it so that it would be easy for you to find that word. Just let me know if you don't know how to find that word.

Hmmmm, let's see. What does 'intend' mean? Does it mean that you HAVE done something or that you PLAN on doing something in the future? Hmmmm, what does INTEND mean?

Oh I know! How about we check the dictionary!

Intend: to have in mind as something to be done or brought about

Oh I see! So intend means that you haven't done something yet! That makes sense!

Good. Now the question is WHEN do you plan to do that thing you intend to do?

Am I asking when OTHER people will do what they intend??? No, silly, I'm asking when YOU plan to do that thing you intend to do.

Get it now? Yay!

In context it means both.

You simply are not very bright.

No it doesn’t. But let’s address it.

Have you joined in lawsuits against them yet or not?

Quit the bullshit and answer the direct question.

There will be a time where the only thing that will stop Wall Street from ruining the US is violence.
Our current form of government cannot only work for less than 1% of the population.
That is happening sooner than most realize but it certainly has zip to do with Wall Street.

I view Osama Bin Laden as a terrorist and evil to the core.

You no doubt view him as a liberator who struck a blow against the great Satan.

Is this hyperbole or do you actually believe this? I honestly can’t tell with you.

I don’t support Osama Bin Laden

America’s largest militia says it will refuse to recognise Biden as president and ‘resist’ his administration

Griffin Connolly and Richard Hall
November 15, 2020

A sense that the 2020 election was stolen from Donald Trump, which there has been no evidence for, pervaded among his supporters who marched in Washington on Saturday. (Getty Images)

A sense that the 2020 election was stolen from Donald Trump, which there has been no evidence for, pervaded among his supporters who marched in Washington on Saturday. (Getty Images)
The largest militia group in the US will refuse to recognise President-elect Joe Biden as the nation’s duly elected leader when he is sworn in on 20 January 2021.
The Oath Keepers, an armed right-wing organisation that boasts tens of thousands of members with law enforcement and military backgrounds, was one of several groups to demonstrate in Washington over the weekend at the “Million MAGA March” in support of Donald Trump, whom news networks project has lost the 2020 election.
“I think about half this country won’t recognise Biden as legitimate. They won’t recognise this election,” Stewart Rhodes, who founded the Oath Keepers, told The Independent on Saturday in the nation’s capital.
- ADVERTISEMENT -

“What that means is that everything that comes out of his mouth will be considered not of any force or effect, anything he signs into law we won’t recognise as legitimate. We’ll be very much like the founding fathers. We’ll end up nullifying and resisting,” Mr Rhodes said.

Thousands of Trump supporters — including members of far-right groups such as the Proud Boys, the Boogaloo Boys, and the Oath Keepers, as well as ordinary American citizens — participated in the march, which was pervaded by a sense that the 2020 election was stolen from Mr Trump.
Largest militia? You mean all the hillbillies have organized?

Forum List

Back