Some folks are thinking the same as me.

Strzok, McCabe, and Page have committed treason. They are no different than McVeigh.

The deserve a trial, and then a needle.

Everyone on my list committed treason against the United States.
Fair enough

I dont think even our leftwing morality police can argue with that

Let’s see you justify why innocent people who support the squad should be murdered.

You subhuman piece of dog shit.

The poster clarified that he wants everyone who believes in the squad to be murdered.

And you “liked” his comment. You piece of shit.
I did “like” the first post referring to the Squad

and late removed it

but I have never supported murder

but nice try

you have dribbled the ball almost the full court

Strzok, McCabe, and Page have committed treason. They are no different than McVeigh.

Fair enough

Let’s see you justify why innocent people who support the squad should be murdered.

I dont think anyone should be murdered and you have no quote to support that lie

I view Osama Bin Laden as a terrorist and evil to the core.

You no doubt view him as a liberator who struck a blow against the great Satan.

Is this hyperbole or do you actually believe this? I honestly can’t tell with you.

I don’t support Osama Bin Laden

Unhinged2008 is an abandoned former KGB informant looking to sow chaos in America, just for fun, imo.

The poster clarified that he wants everyone who believes in the squad to be murdered.

And you “liked” his comment. You piece of shit.
I did “like” the first post referring to the Squad

and late removed it

but I have never supported murder

but nice try

you have dribbled the ball almost the full court

You don't advocate for murder but you sure do "like" it when other people push it.

Sorry, but you're not going to be able to squirm out of that, you piece of shit. Not only do you refuse to go against the insane rhetoric that comes from your side, you even support it.

Fair enough

I dont think anyone should be murdered and you have no quote to support that lie

The posts you support indicate otherwise, don't they? And I do have evidence for that.

Sorry, but you're full of shit.

Id rather you not shoot anyone of course.

But the fact that you guys constantly threaten to start shooting people unless you get your way has become rather amusing. Your blob called for a "revolution" in 2012. What are you waiting for?

Do you plan on using "Zyklon B" to solve the white people problem?

Oh, and we had our revolution over the last 4 years. You Maoists called in your masters in China to end it with the massive fraud of this election. Xi showed his "dominion" over America.

Zyklon B? Is that a planet on Star Trek or something?

We've had 4 years of cancerous growth. America will be in remission starting 1/20/2021. You're welcome.

Dear GOD, you're an ignoramus. I will never understand how you feel qualified to make noise in front of people, let alone pontificate on political issues.
She's a Customer Service Representative; she reads a script all day.
It doesn't make her a bad person, it simply stops her from seeing outside the box.

So you're saying that her job is what makes her a non-sentient lump? Because I think you have the cause and effect backwards. I think she's a non-sentient lump, therefore she has a job designed for useless organic matter.
I didn't want to say that...
She probably thought she would receive enough in social benefits to ensconce herself and her 10 out of wedlock children in a mansion.

You must not encounter Cornball much. I'm pretty sure a lot of her schtick is nothing more than bitterness and hatred at the fact that drunks at last call prefer to go home alone than with her. Even her cats are just waiting for her to keel over so they can eat her cooling corpse.
You must not encounter Cornball much
In fact, about 40-50% of CC's are discussions with me.
I have no doubt she loves Trespassers because they love women who look like Stacey Abrams aka The Blob.

And you never realized that the core of her entire personality - such as it is - is the fact that she couldn't get laid in a men's prison?

The posts you support indicate otherwise, don't they? And I do have evidence for that.
I dont think so

you objected to a single”like” that did not call for the murder of anyone

the rest is just your partisan liberal spin

I dont think so

you objected to a single”like” that did not call for the murder of anyone

the rest is just your partisan liberal spin

The post speaks for itself. Executing people MS13 style is a call for murder.

As always, you're completely full of shit.

Now I see why you won't denounce people who advocate for the use of violence. Because you clearly support their desires to carry out such violence.

America’s largest militia says it will refuse to recognise Biden as president and ‘resist’ his administration

Griffin Connolly and Richard Hall
November 15, 2020

A sense that the 2020 election was stolen from Donald Trump, which there has been no evidence for, pervaded among his supporters who marched in Washington on Saturday. (Getty Images)

A sense that the 2020 election was stolen from Donald Trump, which there has been no evidence for, pervaded among his supporters who marched in Washington on Saturday. (Getty Images)
The largest militia group in the US will refuse to recognise President-elect Joe Biden as the nation’s duly elected leader when he is sworn in on 20 January 2021.
The Oath Keepers, an armed right-wing organisation that boasts tens of thousands of members with law enforcement and military backgrounds, was one of several groups to demonstrate in Washington over the weekend at the “Million MAGA March” in support of Donald Trump, whom news networks project has lost the 2020 election.
“I think about half this country won’t recognise Biden as legitimate. They won’t recognise this election,” Stewart Rhodes, who founded the Oath Keepers, told The Independent on Saturday in the nation’s capital.
- ADVERTISEMENT -

“What that means is that everything that comes out of his mouth will be considered not of any force or effect, anything he signs into law we won’t recognise as legitimate. We’ll be very much like the founding fathers. We’ll end up nullifying and resisting,” Mr Rhodes said.

Thousands of Trump supporters — including members of far-right groups such as the Proud Boys, the Boogaloo Boys, and the Oath Keepers, as well as ordinary American citizens — participated in the march, which was pervaded by a sense that the 2020 election was stolen from Mr Trump.
Largest militia? You mean all the hillbillies have organized?
You forgot to write a comment. Did a tooth fall out just as you were about to?

I also don’t like the idea of murdering innocent people either. You piece of shit.
None of the Squad have been murdered

I didn’t say that they have been murdered.

I said that you “liked” the idea of them being murdered. You don’t advocate for the use of violence but you like when other people suggest it.

Says a lot about you, doesn’t it?
There will be a time where the only thing that will stop Wall Street from ruining the US is violence.
Our current form of government cannot only work for less than 1% of the population.
That is happening sooner than most realize but it certainly has zip to do with Wall Street.
Trump ran against Wall Street which pays for legislation for Off-Shoring, Business Visas and Trespassers.
It's all legal and totally corrupt.
Very few people can run for Congress without that type of money.

Id rather you not shoot anyone of course.

But the fact that you guys constantly threaten to start shooting people unless you get your way has become rather amusing. Your blob called for a "revolution" in 2012. What are you waiting for?

Do you plan on using "Zyklon B" to solve the white people problem?

Oh, and we had our revolution over the last 4 years. You Maoists called in your masters in China to end it with the massive fraud of this election. Xi showed his "dominion" over America.

Zyklon B? Is that a planet on Star Trek or something?

We've had 4 years of cancerous growth. America will be in remission starting 1/20/2021. You're welcome.

Dear GOD, you're an ignoramus. I will never understand how you feel qualified to make noise in front of people, let alone pontificate on political issues.
She's a Customer Service Representative; she reads a script all day.
It doesn't make her a bad person, it simply stops her from seeing outside the box.

So you're saying that her job is what makes her a non-sentient lump? Because I think you have the cause and effect backwards. I think she's a non-sentient lump, therefore she has a job designed for useless organic matter.
I didn't want to say that...
She probably thought she would receive enough in social benefits to ensconce herself and her 10 out of wedlock children in a mansion.

You must not encounter Cornball much. I'm pretty sure a lot of her schtick is nothing more than bitterness and hatred at the fact that drunks at last call prefer to go home alone than with her. Even her cats are just waiting for her to keel over so they can eat her cooling corpse.
You must not encounter Cornball much
In fact, about 40-50% of CC's are discussions with me.
I have no doubt she loves Trespassers because they love women who look like Stacey Abrams aka The Blob.

And you never realized that the core of her entire personality - such as it is - is the fact that she couldn't get laid in a men's prison?
I'll tell you why I try to be polite...
Unlike Liberals, I try to stick to the issues.
We made a bet that whoever's candidate won the other would use an avatar of the winner...she kept her word.

You don't advocate for murder but you sure do "like" it when other people push it.
No I dont

I supported one post that did not call for murder

and to my knowledge the poster has not called for murder anywhere

Yes you do.

The post clearly references “execution”, which is clearly referring to murder as has been shown multiple times.

You’re playing stupid and it’a not working. You’re completely full of shit. You support murdering innocent people with a different ideology and there is proof of this.

Which makes you just like all the other conservative lunatics on here, whose comments you refuse to denounce. At least they’re upfront about it, which is more than can be said of you.

Forum List

Back