Some folks are thinking the same as me.

Id rather you not shoot anyone of course.

But the fact that you guys constantly threaten to start shooting people unless you get your way has become rather amusing. Your blob called for a "revolution" in 2012. What are you waiting for?

Do you plan on using "Zyklon B" to solve the white people problem?

Oh, and we had our revolution over the last 4 years. You Maoists called in your masters in China to end it with the massive fraud of this election. Xi showed his "dominion" over America.

Zyklon B? Is that a planet on Star Trek or something?

We've had 4 years of cancerous growth. America will be in remission starting 1/20/2021. You're welcome.

Dear GOD, you're an ignoramus. I will never understand how you feel qualified to make noise in front of people, let alone pontificate on political issues.
She's a Customer Service Representative; she reads a script all day.
It doesn't make her a bad person, it simply stops her from seeing outside the box.

So you're saying that her job is what makes her a non-sentient lump? Because I think you have the cause and effect backwards. I think she's a non-sentient lump, therefore she has a job designed for useless organic matter.
I didn't want to say that...
She probably thought she would receive enough in social benefits to ensconce herself and her 10 out of wedlock children in a mansion.

You must not encounter Cornball much. I'm pretty sure a lot of her schtick is nothing more than bitterness and hatred at the fact that drunks at last call prefer to go home alone than with her. Even her cats are just waiting for her to keel over so they can eat her cooling corpse.
You must not encounter Cornball much
In fact, about 40-50% of CC's are discussions with me.
I have no doubt she loves Trespassers because they love women who look like Stacey Abrams aka The Blob.

And you never realized that the core of her entire personality - such as it is - is the fact that she couldn't get laid in a men's prison?
And the only person you'll ever please is the Mexican who digs your grave.

But the fact that you guys constantly threaten to start shooting people unless you get your way has become rather amusing. Your blob called for a "revolution" in 2012. What are you waiting for?

Oh, and we had our revolution over the last 4 years. You Maoists called in your masters in China to end it with the massive fraud of this election. Xi showed his "dominion" over America.

We've had 4 years of cancerous growth. America will be in remission starting 1/20/2021. You're welcome.

Dear GOD, you're an ignoramus. I will never understand how you feel qualified to make noise in front of people, let alone pontificate on political issues.
It doesn't make her a bad person, it simply stops her from seeing outside the box.

So you're saying that her job is what makes her a non-sentient lump? Because I think you have the cause and effect backwards. I think she's a non-sentient lump, therefore she has a job designed for useless organic matter.
She probably thought she would receive enough in social benefits to ensconce herself and her 10 out of wedlock children in a mansion.

You must not encounter Cornball much. I'm pretty sure a lot of her schtick is nothing more than bitterness and hatred at the fact that drunks at last call prefer to go home alone than with her. Even her cats are just waiting for her to keel over so they can eat her cooling corpse.
I have no doubt she loves Trespassers because they love women who look like Stacey Abrams aka The Blob.

And you never realized that the core of her entire personality - such as it is - is the fact that she couldn't get laid in a men's prison?
I'll tell you why I try to be polite...
Unlike Liberals, I try to stick to the issues.
We made a bet that whoever's candidate won the other would use an avatar of the winner...she kept her word.

I'll tell you why I'm only polite to specific people: because only specific people deserve it.

There are a very small number of left-leaners on the board who are willing to have a civil, serious discussion about issues. Cornball has never been one of them, although maybe she is to you.

I debate in the manner in which I'm debated. You're a grotesque bitch so I treat you like a grotesque bitch.
Your debating consists of Orange Man Bad!

And you support violence from conservatives?
Where you get that “violence” trope from? Shoot-em-up video games sold to mommies' boys at shopping malls? Neither lawful gun ownership, nor the legal use of guns for competition shooting, hunting, and self-defense is violence.

Well the question that this was directed to said that she does support violence from conservatives.

But I don't think many of them actually intend to do it even if they claim they support it. Aside from the obvious rare incident of being faced with self-defense, I don't think there are many conservatives interested in instigating violence.

I don't have an issue with competition shooting, hunting, or self-defense.

I'll tell you why I try to be polite...
Unlike Liberals, I try to stick to the issues.
We made a bet that whoever's candidate won the other would use an avatar of the winner...she kept her word.

I'll tell you why I'm only polite to specific people: because only specific people deserve it.

There are a very small number of left-leaners on the board who are willing to have a civil, serious discussion about issues. Cornball has never been one of them, although maybe she is to you.

I debate in the manner in which I'm debated. You're a grotesque bitch so I treat you like a grotesque bitch.
Your debating consists of Orange Man Bad!
Not true but you're not worth trying to convince...or much of anything else for that matter.

And the only person you'll ever please is the Mexican who digs your grave.

Well, that was certainly racist. Thanks for once again revealing what a valueless organic scrap you are.

And you support violence from conservatives?
Where you get that “violence” trope from? Shoot-em-up video games sold to mommies' boys at shopping malls? Neither lawful gun ownership, nor the legal use of guns for competition shooting, hunting, and self-defense is violence.

Well the question that this was directed to said that she does support violence from conservatives.

But I don't think many of them actually intend to do it even if they claim they support it. Aside from the obvious rare incident of being faced with self-defense, I don't think there are many conservatives interested in instigating violence.

I don't have an issue with competition shooting, hunting, or self-defense.
You don’t believe in self defense?

I don't think there are many conservatives interested in instigating violence.
I don't think so either. It's like a woman trying to be raped. Just not a conservative thing to do.
“Violence” is from the French verb violer, to rape, or to force sex on sombody.

I don't think there are many conservatives interested in instigating violence.
I don't think so either. It's like a woman trying to be raped. Just not a conservative thing to do.
“Violence” is from the French verb violer, to rape, or to force sex on sombody.

Looks like we’re in agreement then. Most conservatives abide by the law and wouldn’t instigate violence.

Forum List

Back