Some here said this didn't happen

You obviously do. It seems to really piss you off. If you don't care, why so mad?

Funny how you have the ability to read my moods over a computer Miss Piggy.. :lol:

You are like an open book.
Crazy outbursts, personal attacks, lunacy. It is especially easy when you revert to attacks about someone's appearance.

Of course one always looks good when they steal photos off of photobucket.

None of my photos are on photobucket Miss Piggy.. Are you accusing me of stealing photos now?? REALLY?? Tell you what.. Let's have a meet up Miss Piggy.. See who's who.. I've suggested it before.

Funny how you have the ability to read my moods over a computer Miss Piggy.. :lol:

Crazy outbursts, personal attacks, lunacy. It is especially easy when you revert to attacks about someone's appearance.

None of my photos are on photobucket Miss Piggy.. Are you accusing me of stealing photos now?? REALLY?? Tell you what.. Let's have a meet up Miss Piggy.. See who's who.. I've suggested it before.

Why would I meet a girl off a message board that doesn't seem mentally stable most of the time?
The fact you even suggested it seems weird.

Why would I meet a girl off a message board that doesn't seem mentally stable most of the time?

Just what I thought.. you're dismissed biatch.

What is weird is you calling her a thief and when offered the means to prove it crying about it.

What is weird is you calling her a thief and when offered the means to prove it crying about it.

Stealing photos off of photo bucket is illegal?
Do they have the photobucket police?

I'm done with her.. I never respond to her in any of her threads until she targets me... yet she finds her way to where ever I post and starts firing away.. so I give it right back to that fat crusty biatch.. She's officially on ignore.. She can go stalk someone else now.

Just what I thought.. you're dismissed biatch.

Yes. You got me. Oh! Nos.

I'm done with her.. I never respond to her in any thread yet she finds her way to where ever I post and starts firing away.. so I give it right back to that fat crusty biatch.. She's officially on ignore.. She can go stalk someone else now.

You don't? Who is lying now. :lol:

Shit! When I was a mod I wouldn't even be signed on and you would be screaming that I was moving your threads. Please don't be a hypocrite now, crazy girl.

And you can report me for that.

The young man was propagandizing homosexuality and deserved to be booed off the stage. He should be booed and villified until he decides to keep his sex life to himself.

Remember last week, some rw's here said no one boo'd the gay soldier video at the R "debate". Well, here it is again, "not happening".

Video please.

Question asked:
In 2010, when I was deployed to Iraq, I had to lie about who I was, because I’m a gay soldier, and I didn’t want to lose my job,” said Stephen Hill, whose image was projected on a large TV screen in the debate hall. “My question is, under one of your presidencies, do you intend to circumvent the progress that’s been made for gay and lesbian soldiers in the military?”
Members of the crowd booed loudly at the question.
Debate Crowd Booed Gay Soldier - ABC News
*For those who don't or choose not to remember, the booing had to do with the soldier having to LIE, not that he was gay.

Eric Alva, a gay Marine veteran who lost a leg during combat in the Iraq War, faced an unfriendly reception from anti-LGBT protesters in San Antonio, Texas, this week, while testifying in favor of an anti-discrimination ordinance....

“Well I just left city council chambers and I feel like crying," he wrote. "I have never seen a city so divided and hateful towards each other. All of mankind should be ashamed. I already spoke and even some of the religious groups even booed me as I spoke. Such disrespect as they preach the word of God."

I flag this for sure! Council meetings are recorded and archived. I searched for way too long for any booing during the meeting.

But wait! I did find this: He got a standing ovation as he left the chambers.
622x350.jpg

Groups fight changes to anti-discrimination rules - San Antonio Express-News

Check the rest of the photo gallery. There were protesters outside, doesn't look like any of them were booing, nobody looked angry.

He'll fight for you but you won't fight for him.
I'll bet that most of you haters call yourselves "christians".

No worries though!
Nondiscrimination ordinance revisions are expected to pass - San Antonio Express-News

did USMB's rw, melt-down, princess just offer to meet you in person to "settle" something :eusa_doh: :lol: How sophomoric AND predictable of her :thup:

Forum List

Back