Some in the FBI Want to Know How Routh Knew Where to Be

1726504525505.png

Uh.., it was Sunday afternoon, he was off and often play golf at that course, if in town?
His golf course.

I wonder what the odds are he'd be there.

hmm...

Guy who was arrested/detained must be a Stable Genius. I would've loved to have been a fly on the wall when he made his one-perfect-phone-call

From news reports, the 5th hole is where there are open spots that can be accessed more than any other area of the golf course. Probably why the rifle was spotted. Trump needs and deserves more security and I would hope he stays off the golf course until after the election if he isn't brought down before.

Don't put yourself out there for the "pickens" Mr. Trump. America needs you and those policies you brought to the country during your first term.

His golf course.

I wonder what the odds are he'd be there.

hmm...

Guy who was arrested/detained must be a Stable Genius. I would've loved to have been a fly on the wall when he made his one-perfect-phone-call
I guess the guy probably will be convicted.
Of course, he is only being charged with Being a Felon in possession of a weapon, along with the charge of Obliterating the serial number of a weapon in his possession. Although, the weapon was not with him, but left at the fence.

Right, after about six or more rallies and interviews the preceding 6 days.
He likes golf and plays every time he gets a chance. Kind of predictable.

Obviously someone in the secret service or Homeland security leaked Trump's schedule to this nut job would be assassin... and that person needs to be exposed and thrown in a prison cell along with any other traitors he or she is working with....

The shooter went to a lot of trouble on making sure he would be noticed. And have it believed that he was noticed.

All he had to do if he really wanted a shot at Trump was to keep his rifle and equipment hidden in the bushes!

Go figure??

The shooter went to a lot of trouble on making sure he would be noticed. And have it believed that he was noticed.

All he had to do if he really wanted a shot at Trump was to keep his rifle and equipment hidden in the bushes!

Go figure??
What are you talking about?....

Forum List

Back