Some Leftists Are Taking Trumps Acquittal Better Than Others

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified

B3AAE17B-BACD-4876-BF02-8BFCB714D8B2.jpeg

I expect this weeks spike in suicide attempts will be attributed to the ChiCom Flu by the media.

Smart Democrats are glad it's over so they can be done with being embarrassed. Then there are the mental patients in Weatherman 20 20s post.
There is not one Democrat on earth who isn’t irate at Trumps acquittal. Not one.

I'm one, I suspected that much about the Republicans and also they voted against trying an impeachment when one was out of office, so it was known before they went in.

He will face civil and legal investigations.

Their goal now is to break him by making him go broke. No banks, no stores selling his wares, destroying Mar A Lago, constant lawsuits. These people are just flat out evil.

As he should of been with the bankruptcies. He is a crook. I suspect he flew into Washington on fumes.

Smart Democrats are glad it's over so they can be done with being embarrassed. Then there are the mental patients in Weatherman 20 20s post.
There is not one Democrat on earth who isn’t irate at Trumps acquittal. Not one.

I'm one, I suspected that much about the Republicans and also they voted against trying an impeachment when one was out of office, so it was known before they went in.

Yes, Democrats let Americans sleep on our streets hungry while you spend hundreds of millions on Stalinist kangaroo courts.
1648CE4B-CD7B-493D-A009-073B4F2CFF6F.jpeg

Yes, Democrats let Americans sleep on our streets hungry while you spend hundreds of millions on Stalinist kangaroo courts.
View attachment 457053

Hundreds of millions?

Congressmen are on the payroll

View attachment 457053

Hundreds of millions?

Congressmen are on the payroll
Yep, Congress is on the payroll. Of Deep State.

Their goal now is to break him by making him go broke. No banks, no stores selling his wares, destroying Mar A Lago, constant lawsuits. These people are just flat out evil.

he already is broke. & his loans are coming due .... why would a 'billionaire' need to take out loans in the first place? & if he obtained them thar loans by fraud - he's in deep doo doo.

Forum List

Back