Some media clown just asked Trump if saying the Coronavirus came from China is racist.

No link, presser on now.

What a moron. The press is full of leftwing hack idiots.
His response seemed more like a playground retort of "he said it first!" Most juvenile response of the briefing.
Nope. He put the hack in her place with a simple fact.

Apparently, facts make you butthurt.
Have it your way. surprise you even found the question/answer interesting enough to do an OP. Just part of the passing parade as I watched the briefing, and certainly not the main take away. He got off it quick. He is actually do some better the last two days, but not completely over the bull$hit.

Infection with this new influenza A virus (then referred to as ‘swine origin influenza A virus’) was first detected in a 10-year-old patient in California on April 15, 2009, who was tested for influenza as part of a clinical study. Laboratory testing at CDC confirmed that this virus was new to humans.

CDC Novel H1N1 Flu | The 2009 H1N1 Pandemic: Summary Highlights, April 2009-April 2010

Even your source agrees.

A novel H1N1 influenza virus, Swine-Origin Influenza Virus (S-OIV), was first isolated in mid-April 2009 and, by the end of the month, the first complete genomic sequences were published,

It was first discovered in the United States by the CDC and the United States led the way in fighting the pandemic. Nor did anyone in the Obama Administration peevishly name it the "Mexican Virus"
My reference says mexico

yours says california which is INFESTED with mexicans who violated our national border

Either way, we didn't call it the "Mexican Virus" did we?
Why NOT call it the chinese virus?

Doesn't bother me, I'm not Chinese. Why deviate from the WHO's naming convention?
Screw the WHO

The US pays 25% of their budget while china pays a third of what we give

so for that much money we can call it what we please

Surely the Chinese will retaliate and start calling the 'Swine flu' of 2009 The "The American Imperialist Pig" Virus.
My source says the swine flu began in mexico

From where did the 2009 'swine-origin' influenza A virus (H1N1) emerge?

Infection with this new influenza A virus (then referred to as ‘swine origin influenza A virus’) was first detected in a 10-year-old patient in California on April 15, 2009, who was tested for influenza as part of a clinical study. Laboratory testing at CDC confirmed that this virus was new to humans.

CDC Novel H1N1 Flu | The 2009 H1N1 Pandemic: Summary Highlights, April 2009-April 2010

Even your source agrees.

A novel H1N1 influenza virus, Swine-Origin Influenza Virus (S-OIV), was first isolated in mid-April 2009 and, by the end of the month, the first complete genomic sequences were published,

It was first discovered in the United States by the CDC and the United States led the way in fighting the pandemic. Nor did anyone in the Obama Administration peevishly name it the "Mexican Virus"
You found the first US case, Dummy.

Your lie was exposed a long time ago. Stop digging, liar.:dig:

It was the case where they discovered it was a new virus to humans. Doesn't say it was patient 1. Doesn't say it was an American citizen either. Could have been a Mexican or of Mexican origin. So what? Did we call it the "Mexican Virus"?

Surely the Chinese will retaliate and start calling the 'Swine flu' of 2009 The "The American Imperialist Pig" Virus.

Even your source agrees.

It was the case where they discovered it was a new virus to humans. Doesn't say it was patient 1. Doesn't say it was an American citizen either. Could have been a Mexican or of Mexican origin. So what? Did we call it the "Mexican Virus"?
:dig:

No link, presser on now.

His response seemed more like a playground retort of "he said it first!" Most juvenile response of the briefing.

Have it your way. surprise you even found the question/answer interesting enough to do an OP. Just part of the passing parade as I watched the briefing, and certainly not the main take away. He got off it quick. He is actually do some better the last two days, but not completely over the bull$hit.

I always find it interesting when a so-called journalist exposes their blatant bias, stupidity and hypocrisy. If you don't like it, go find one of the dozens of Trump pissy-pants threads to cry in.

Even your source agrees.

My reference says mexico

yours says california which is INFESTED with mexicans who violated our national border

Doesn't bother me, I'm not Chinese. Why deviate from the WHO's naming convention?
Screw the WHO

Yes the petulant president can call it what he wants. His tendency for this type of petulance is going to be his lasting legacy.

Even your source agrees.

We called it the swine flu for the obvious reason that it came from pigs

but in china they eat anything that doesent eat them first

including snakes and bats and rats

so we dont know which one of God’s lower creatures to name it after

Last edited:
My reference says mexico

Screw the WHO

Yes the petulant president can call it what he wants. His tendency for this type of petulance is going to be his lasting legacy.
It is the flu from china

dont be so thin-skinned

No link, presser on now.

I always find it interesting when a so-called journalist exposes their blatant bias, stupidity and hypocrisy. If you don't like it, go find one of the dozens of Trump pissy-pants threads to cry in.
Just expressing opinion. If you don't want any, except from the right wing echo chamber get a different job. No need for you. I even said he was doing better the last 2 days. No need for you to sound pissy. He's done better. Can't you, or would that require intellectual maturity?

No link, presser on now.

Just expressing opinion. If you don't want any, except from the right wing echo chamber get a different job. No need for you. I even said he was doing better the last 2 days. No need for you to sound pissy. He's done better. Can't you, or would that require intellectual maturity?

Trump has done fine since day 1 of this. Much better than the idiot Barry Hussein did with swine flu.

It's not that I want a right wind echo chamber, it's that you claimed this wasn't worthy of starting a thread, and yet here you are posting in it numerous times.

isn't wuhan in china? just curious why that bothers you? And it's amazing how unclean China actually is huh?

It's not bothering me. I'm not the one who keeps trolling other people trying to get them to call every virus that originates in China the "China Virus." That's not racist, merely inaccurate. They should actually be called by their real names, HCoV-19 (SARS-CoV-2) and SARS-CoV-1.

They both may have originated in China but they are NOT the same.
huh? you seem confused still. Trump only called this virus China virus. you keep leaking to some other viruses. strange.

Wow. You're an idiot. Apparently you cannot digest complete sentences.
dude, we're talking about covid-19. not sure where you went. It came from China, hence China's virus.

Dude. LOTS of viruses come from China, hence, STUPID to just call it the "China" virus. They're all different. GET IT? Sheesh.

I'm starting to believe the Left are right that many on the right really ARE brainwashed idiots.
I don't care about the others. And any that came from china are china's to own. still pointing out facts seems to bother you. very uncharacteristic for you.

It's not bothering me. I'm not the one who keeps trolling other people trying to get them to call every virus that originates in China the "China Virus." That's not racist, merely inaccurate. They should actually be called by their real names, HCoV-19 (SARS-CoV-2) and SARS-CoV-1.

They both may have originated in China but they are NOT the same.
huh? you seem confused still. Trump only called this virus China virus. you keep leaking to some other viruses. strange.

dude, we're talking about covid-19. not sure where you went. It came from China, hence China's virus.

Dude. LOTS of viruses come from China, hence, STUPID to just call it the "China" virus. They're all different. GET IT? Sheesh.

I'm starting to believe the Left are right that many on the right really ARE brainwashed idiots.
I don't care about the others. And any that came from china are china's to own. still pointing out facts seems to bother you. very uncharacteristic for you.
Still waiting for you to point out "a fact." Apparently you don't understand what a FACT is. Calling SARS-2 the "China" virus is like calling hurricane Irma "the Florida hurricane."

How many other viruses can you tell me what country they originated in?

In 1900s we had the Spanish flu.

Today we have the China virus.

Even your source agrees.

aren't they the german measles? again, you're fixated on this for what reason?

Even your source agrees.

We called it the swine flu for the obvious reason that it came from pigs

but in china they eat anything that doesent eat them first

including snakes and bats and rats

so we dont know which one of God’s lower creatures to name it after
The Spanish flu received it's name because Spain was the first country to admit the pandemic virus was in their country. The virus was already in many other countries but those countries refused to acknowledge the pandemic because of concern for the economy.

If some dumbass American ate a lizard and caught some new virus that spread through the world, should we call it the USA virus. Maybe we should name it after the dumbass who ate the lizard; the George virus.

Still waiting for you to point out "a fact." Apparently you don't understand what a FACT is. Calling SARS-2 the "China" virus is like calling hurricane Irma "the Florida hurricane."

well actually a storm starts over the ocean, let's take the Atlantic or the Gulf, so it would be near africa or near a central america location. you again are avoiding the points of fact. so what it's called China virus? what difference does it make to what is happening? Did someone grab your dick and rip it off because someone called it China virus? WTF son BTW there is precedence set on this topic already noted in the thread. go ahead and ignore that too.

well actually a storm starts over the ocean, let's take the Atlantic or the Gulf, so it would be near africa or near a central america location. you again are avoiding the points of fact. so what it's called China virus? what difference does it make to what is happening? Did someone grab your dick and rip it off because someone called it China virus? WTF son BTW there is precedence set on this topic already noted in the thread. go ahead and ignore that too.
I think we should name the dumbass virus the jc456 virus.

Forum List

Back