Some media clown just asked Trump if saying the Coronavirus came from China is racist.

dude, we're talking about covid-19. not sure where you went. It came from China, hence China's virus.

Dude. LOTS of viruses come from China, hence, STUPID to just call it the "China" virus. They're all different. GET IT? Sheesh.

I'm starting to believe the Left are right that many on the right really ARE brainwashed idiots.
I don't care about the others. And any that came from china are china's to own. still pointing out facts seems to bother you. very uncharacteristic for you.
Still waiting for you to point out "a fact." Apparently you don't understand what a FACT is. Calling SARS-2 the "China" virus is like calling hurricane Irma "the Florida hurricane."

How many other viruses can you tell me what country they originated in?
well actually a storm starts over the ocean, let's take the Atlantic or the Gulf, so it would be near africa or near a central america location. you again are avoiding the points of fact. so what it's called China virus? what difference does it make to what is happening? Did someone grab your dick and rip it off because someone called it China virus? WTF son BTW there is precedence set on this topic already noted in the thread. go ahead and ignore that too.
I think we should name the dumbass virus the jc456 virus.
I love it when I win. you all are so weak. never anything of value in here. your lack of country is soooooo noted.

Dude. LOTS of viruses come from China, hence, STUPID to just call it the "China" virus. They're all different. GET IT? Sheesh.

I'm starting to believe the Left are right that many on the right really ARE brainwashed idiots.
I don't care about the others. And any that came from china are china's to own. still pointing out facts seems to bother you. very uncharacteristic for you.
Still waiting for you to point out "a fact." Apparently you don't understand what a FACT is. Calling SARS-2 the "China" virus is like calling hurricane Irma "the Florida hurricane."

well actually a storm starts over the ocean, let's take the Atlantic or the Gulf, so it would be near africa or near a central america location. you again are avoiding the points of fact. so what it's called China virus? what difference does it make to what is happening? Did someone grab your dick and rip it off because someone called it China virus? WTF son BTW there is precedence set on this topic already noted in the thread. go ahead and ignore that too.
I love it when I win. you all are so weak. never anything of value in here. your lack of country is soooooo noted.
Lack of country? I have been concerned for our country because too many Trump minions are not taking this virus seriously enough. They are jeopardizing our country; our citizens health and our economic system.
You and your buddies are more concerned about Trump's reputation than our country's welfare. You are more concerned with blaming the virus on someone or something than taking the actions to slow and stop the virus.
I love my country and I am sad to see individuals like you given a larger voice through a Trump Presidency.

Lack of country? I have been concerned for our country because too many Trump minions are not taking this virus seriously enough. They are jeopardizing our country; our citizens health and our economic system.
You and your buddies are more concerned about Trump's reputation than our country's welfare. You are more concerned with blaming the virus on someone or something than taking the actions to slow and stop the virus.
I love my country and I am sad to see individuals like you given a larger voice through a Trump Presidency.
Hmmmm............seems to me all you are worried about is blaming Trump.

GOD BLESS AMERICA...........LAND THAT I LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am blaming each individual citizen who does not do what is required to slow and contain the virus. Above, I am drawing attention to a group of Trump minions that fall into that category. I am blaming the minions, not Trump. I have pointed out that some of the minions have not changed their tone even after Trump has. The ultimate dumbasses.
But there are plenty of people of all political leanings that are not doing what is required and we will all suffer from their inaction.

Another Liberal media member in the President's briefing just implied calling it "The Chinese Virus" is racist. Yea, playing racial politics is exactly what people need right now. smh Calling it the Chinese Virus IS NOT racist and anyone who says otherwise is an idiot and political hack. China is where the virus originated from.

That is because you were born as a racist you wouldn’t know the difference.

So if any asshole racist piece of shit white dude attack an Asian because of ignorance promoted by a xenophobic asshole president. That is acceptable?

We will held Trump and you accountable. And will see you on 2020 presidential election.

Coronavirus in NY: Teen wanted for attacking Asian man in possible hate crime

What's spreading faster than coronavirus in the US? Racist assaults and ignorant attacks against Asians

Backlash against Asians could hinder efforts to contain coronavirus, expert says

I am blaming each individual citizen who does not do what is required to slow and contain the virus. Above, I am drawing attention to a group of Trump minions that fall into that category. I am blaming the minions, not Trump. I have pointed out that some of the minions have not changed their tone even after Trump has. The ultimate dumbasses.
But there are plenty of people of all political leanings that are not doing what is required and we will all suffer from their inaction.

You didn't post this:

Maybe we should call it the Trump virus

I have no idea why the White House doesn’t control the media allowed in there, so many honest media members out there

Honest media? Like Fox? Breitbart, gateway pundit that you glorify? LOL.

You don’t like those media because they don’t tolerate ignorance and stupidity and lies.
No it’s because they are rabbid animals deranged and ask questions like what do you think about kungflu! ? Lol

China created this. It's their's, why are they not responsible? so now you're against stating facts too?
Did I SAY that? Did you read what I wrote? Since this is not the first virus from China, we need to call it something more than just the "China Virus."
huh? what the fk does that mean? this is one virus, and it came from Wuhan China. fact. we are treating our economic and medical position over that one virus. you seem confused.

I'm not confused, brother. Since you admit you know it came from Wuhan, then why not call it the Wuhan virus? Where did SARS-2003 come from? Only about 250 miles from where this Covid came.
isn't wuhan in china? just curious why that bothers you? And it's amazing how unclean China actually is huh?

Why are Democrats so intent on protecting Communist China? Who cares what we call it? smh

Are you really this stupid that you don’t even know you are a racist dog?
Asian people cares. That is why they called it Covid 19.

Do you know the difference of ALL Asians? I don’t.

So if any of you racist piece of shit attack an Asian in the streets because that is already happening. That is acceptable? Why not bring ropes?

Trumpy supporters are the most ignorant and dummiest form of Americans in this planet.

I DON’T LIKE RACIST DOG SHIT PEOPLE. WE have enough problems as it is then you and this unfit fucking president and you promoting racism.

You expect Trump will be attacked.

I have no idea why the White House doesn’t control the media allowed in there, so many honest media members out there

You don’t like those media because they don’t tolerate ignorance and stupidity and lies.
No it’s because they are rabbid animals deranged and ask questions like what do you think about kungflu! ? Lol

So you don’t want to question Trump ineptness?
Remember your boy downplayed and mocking this CV for 2 weeks before he get serious. That shows how dumb is this president.

Did I SAY that? Did you read what I wrote? Since this is not the first virus from China, we need to call it something more than just the "China Virus."
huh? what the fk does that mean? this is one virus, and it came from Wuhan China. fact. we are treating our economic and medical position over that one virus. you seem confused.

I'm not confused, brother. Since you admit you know it came from Wuhan, then why not call it the Wuhan virus? Where did SARS-2003 come from? Only about 250 miles from where this Covid came.
isn't wuhan in china? just curious why that bothers you? And it's amazing how unclean China actually is huh?

Why are Democrats so intent on protecting Communist China? Who cares what we call it? smh

So if any of you racist piece of shit attack an Asian in the streets because that is already happening. That is acceptable? Why not bring ropes?

Trumpy supporters are the most ignorant and dummiest form of Americans in this planet.

I DON’T LIKE RACIST DOG SHIT PEOPLE. WE have enough problems as it is then you and this unfit fucking president and you promoting racism.

Please provide links to these attacks that have been proven they were caused by this virus originating in China.

I have no words to describe how funny that post is.:iyfyus.jpg:

Remember your boy downplayed and mocking this CV for 2 weeks before he get serious. That shows how dumb is this president.
No ask real questions! Like hey 90% interracial violence is blacks attacking whites,, what are you doing about it? Latinos are lowering wages in black neighborhoods what are you doing about it.. those are real questions,, not kungflu lol

China created this. It's their's, why are they not responsible? so now you're against stating facts too?

There’s no one protecting China but it could have been nice if they are our friends so we could have learned from them before it reach US. But we treated them as an enemy by Trump and supporters standard.

Trump sabotage the Coronavirus pandemic. Why?
1. He disbanded the NSC pandemic system in May 2018 because of ignorance. Designed to handle pandemic like this. That was created to make sure we don’t repeat the same mistakes during the Ebola outbreak. Now we are starting from scratch trying to figure out what is needed.

2. Down played and mocking the CV for 2 weeks listening to Hannity and Limbaugh before getting serious. At the same time very busy pointing fingers and politicizing the CV.

No ask real questions! Like hey 90% interracial violence is blacks attacking whites,, what are you doing about it? Latinos are lowering wages in black neighborhoods what are you doing about it.. those are real questions,, not kungflu lol

You are dumb.

So you are going to start hatred against Asians? Good for you. Why not bring ropes?

Please provide links to these attacks that have been proven they were caused by this virus originating in China.

See post #105. Read do not stare at it.

You are dumb.

Do you are going to start hatred against Asians? Good for you. Why not bring ropes?
Why don't YOU bring links to support your claim Asians have been attacked in the US because the Coronavirus came from China?

Forum List

Back