Some media clown just asked Trump if saying the Coronavirus came from China is racist.

Honest media? Like Fox? Breitbart, gateway pundit that you glorify? LOL.

You don’t like those media because they don’t tolerate ignorance and stupidity and lies.
No it’s because they are rabbid animals deranged and ask questions like what do you think about kungflu! ? Lol

So you don’t want to question Trump ineptness?
Remember your boy downplayed and mocking this CV for 2 weeks before he get serious. That shows how dumb is this president.
No ask real questions! Like hey 90% interracial violence is blacks attacking whites,, what are you doing about it? Latinos are lowering wages in black neighborhoods what are you doing about it.. those are real questions,, not kungflu lol

You are dumb.

Do you are going to start hatred against Asians? Good for you. Why not bring ropes?
Why don't YOU bring links to support your claim Asians have been attacked in the US because the Coronavirus came from China?

Pay attention read your thread coming from me. I already gave you links asians are being attacked because of ignorance and racism. And those are just what was recorded.

I'm not confused, brother. Since you admit you know it came from Wuhan, then why not call it the Wuhan virus? Where did SARS-2003 come from? Only about 250 miles from where this Covid came.
isn't wuhan in china? just curious why that bothers you? And it's amazing how unclean China actually is huh?

Why are Democrats so intent on protecting Communist China? Who cares what we call it? smh

Are you really this stupid that you don’t even know you are a racist dog?
Asian people cares. That is why they called it Covid 19.

Do you know the difference of ALL Asians? I don’t.

So if any of you racist piece of shit attack an Asian in the streets because that is already happening. That is acceptable? Why not bring ropes?

Trumpy supporters are the most ignorant and dummiest form of Americans in this planet.

I DON’T LIKE RACIST DOG SHIT PEOPLE. WE have enough problems as it is then you and this unfit fucking president and you promoting racism.

You expect Trump will be attacked.
Please provide links to these attacks that have been proven they were caused by this virus originating in China.

See post #105. Read do not stare at it.
Um, one link was from early Feb..................

The other two are opinion pieces who have less evidence than your post.

You lose.

Please up your pathetic game, Loser.:iyfyus.jpg:

No it’s because they are rabbid animals deranged and ask questions like what do you think about kungflu! ? Lol

Remember your boy downplayed and mocking this CV for 2 weeks before he get serious. That shows how dumb is this president.
No ask real questions! Like hey 90% interracial violence is blacks attacking whites,, what are you doing about it? Latinos are lowering wages in black neighborhoods what are you doing about it.. those are real questions,, not kungflu lol

You are dumb.

Do you are going to start hatred against Asians? Good for you. Why not bring ropes?
Why don't YOU bring links to support your claim Asians have been attacked in the US because the Coronavirus came from China?

Pay attention read your thread coming from me. I already gave you links asians are being attacked because of ignorance and racism. And those are just what was recorded.
Aww do they need a hug? They can always go home ..

Did I SAY that? Did you read what I wrote? Since this is not the first virus from China, we need to call it something more than just the "China Virus."
huh? what the fk does that mean? this is one virus, and it came from Wuhan China. fact. we are treating our economic and medical position over that one virus. you seem confused.

I'm not confused, brother. Since you admit you know it came from Wuhan, then why not call it the Wuhan virus? Where did SARS-2003 come from? Only about 250 miles from where this Covid came.
isn't wuhan in china? just curious why that bothers you? And it's amazing how unclean China actually is huh?

Why are Democrats so intent on protecting Communist China? Who cares what we call it? smh

There’s no one protecting China but it could have been nice if they are our friends so we could have learned from them before it reach US. But we treated them as an enemy by Trump and supporters standard.

Trump sabotage the Coronavirus pandemic. Why?
1. He disbanded the NSC pandemic system in May 2018 because of ignorance. Designed to handle pandemic like this. That was created to make sure we don’t repeat the same mistakes during the Ebola outbreak. Now we are starting from scratch trying to figure out what is needed.

2. Down played and mocking the CV for 2 weeks listening to Hannity and Limbaugh before getting serious. At the same time very busy pointing fingers and politicizing the CV.

OMG son, you are dumber than snot. Were you home-schooled out of the back of your uncle's dildo shop?

Everything you are barking about has been bunked.... debunked... and quadruple-debunked. Are you locked up with limited tv privileges? Is the channel stuck on Ofrah?

I'll bet you got some purdy lips boy... I want to study you further...

huh? what the fk does that mean? this is one virus, and it came from Wuhan China. fact. we are treating our economic and medical position over that one virus. you seem confused.

There’s no one protecting China but it could have been nice if they are our friends so we could have learned from them before it reach US. But we treated them as an enemy by Trump and supporters standard.

Trump sabotage the Coronavirus pandemic. Why?
1. He disbanded the NSC pandemic system in May 2018 because of ignorance. Designed to handle pandemic like this. That was created to make sure we don’t repeat the same mistakes during the Ebola outbreak. Now we are starting from scratch trying to figure out what is needed.

2. Down played and mocking the CV for 2 weeks listening to Hannity and Limbaugh before getting serious. At the same time very busy pointing fingers and politicizing the CV.

OMG son, you are dumber than snot. Were you home-schooled out of the back of your uncle's dildo shop?

Everything you are barking about has been bunked.... debunked... and quadruple-debunked. Are you locked up with limited tv privileges? Is the channel stuck on Ofrah?

I'll bet you got some purdy lips boy... I want to study you further...
Um, not to pic some nits.............but you owe snot an apology.

I have no idea why the White House doesn’t control the media allowed in there, so many honest media members out there

You don’t like those media because they don’t tolerate ignorance and stupidity and lies.

You are dumb.

So you are going to start hatred against Asians? Good for you. Why not bring ropes?

Er, he is a racist scumbag. You know that, right? Or just a sock shit stirrer. I kinda hope he is the latter. Nobody can be that dumb in real life.

You are dumb.

So you are going to start hatred against Asians? Good for you. Why not bring ropes?

Er, he is a racist scumbag. You know that, right? Or just a sock shit stirrer. I kinda hope he is the latter. Nobody can be that dumb in real life.
Aren’t you a democrat? You are the definition of racist

Another Liberal media member in the President's briefing just implied calling it "The Chinese Virus" is racist. Yea, playing racial politics is exactly what people need right now. smh Calling it the Chinese Virus IS NOT racist and anyone who says otherwise is an idiot and political hack. China is where the virus originated from.
Facts are racist, don't ya know.

You are dumb.

We know that you're a piece of shit.

Another Liberal media member in the President's briefing just implied calling it "The Chinese Virus" is racist. Yea, playing racial politics is exactly what people need right now. smh Calling it the Chinese Virus IS NOT racist and anyone who says otherwise is an idiot and political hack. China is where the virus originated from.

In this case, I have to agree. Calling it the Chinese Virus is inappropriate and confusing. How will we tell it apart from all of the other SARS viruses that came from China?
Call it the Wuhan flue.

You know it's funny, just yesterday the LA Times had an article about the "Spanish Flu". Is the left going to attack them ? Ummmmm, no they won't.
The Spanish Flu originated........wait for it...........in..........Spain.
Not really, but they thought it did.

No. I'm not a Democrat. I have voted for both left and right candidates in the past where I live. Depends on the candidate and the party's policies at the time of the election. I am not an ideologue when it comes to politics.

No. I'm not a Democrat. I have voted for both left and right candidates in the past where I live. Depends on the candidate and the party's policies at the time of the election. I am not an ideologue when it comes to politics.
Horseshit. You're an ideologue whenever you post on this forum.

Another anti republican denying he’s a democrat lol

Another anti republican denying he’s a democrat lol

I like some of the moderate Republican planks. The current moron in the WH doesn't represent normal Repubs.

What is more important? Political Correctness or overcoming Coronavirus?

It's a virus that originated in China. I think some believe it is Trump (yet again) being unnecessarily antagonistic. Me? I don't think he has the sophistication to even know he's been rude.

Forum List

Back