Some of my fellow Trump supporters. Stop making accusations of antisemitism about your fellow Americans.

Why do you keep bringing up Jews? This has nothing to do with religion! It has to do with the Israeli right being a fascist, apartheid government.

Because that's your Jew hating line that you don't hate Jews other than the ones who think they deserve a home after what you Jew hating Nazis did to them in WWII. As long as a Jew shuts up and sits down and takes what's coming to them, I got it, you're OK with that.

And if Israel is the "fascist, apartheid government," then why is it your side who keeps slaughtering innocent civilians, Jew hater?

Because that's your Jew hating line that you don't hate Jews other than the ones who think they deserve a home after what you Jew hating Nazis did to them in WWII. As long as a Jew shuts up and sits down and takes what's coming to them, I got it, you're OK with that.

And if Israel is the "fascist, apartheid government," then why is it your side who keeps slaughtering innocent civilians, Jew hater?
Why would I hate Jews? And why are there so many of you that don't even have the balls to answer that very simple question?

Why would I hate Jews? And why are there so many of you that don't even have the balls to answer that very simple question?

How would I know? I see you advocating the murder of all Jews and it's my job to figure out why? What a stupid ass, of course it's not my job. I don't care why you hate them, you're evil. From there you're just rationalizing your hate

How would I know? I see you advocating the murder of all Jews and it's my job to figure out why? What a stupid ass, of course it's not my job. I don't care why you hate them, you're evil. From there you're just rationalizing your hate
How would you know? Why make the statement, if you don't know? So you just say things for no apparent reason?

For the record, I am a white, Irish Catholic, who lives in Southern California and this conflict does not affect my daily life in any way, shape or form. So..

...WHY THE FUCK WOULD I HATE JEWS?

You make a fine German!
Or IDF.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Each and every one of these toddlers from Be’eri was butchered by Hamas terrorists. Tomorrow will mark three weeks since the day our children were murdered in their beds. We cannot and will not forget these evil horrors. 10.07.2023

How would you know? Why make the statement, if you don't know? So you just say things for no apparent reason?

For the record, I am a white, Irish Catholic, who lives in Southern California and this conflict does not affect my daily life in any way, shape or form. So..

So if you come across a shooter and a guy is standing over the body with a gun that has just been fired, you can't arrest him unless you know why he did it. God you're an idiot. I can't explain your or any of the other millions of Jew haters, but I sure the fuck know you exist, you keep telling me you do

Because you're a dimocrap? And a scumbag?

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
Or IDF.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Each and every one of these toddlers from Be’eri was butchered by Hamas terrorists. Tomorrow will mark three weeks since the day our children were murdered in their beds. We cannot and will not forget these evil horrors. 10.07.2023

Bilbo hates Jews, but he doesn't know why. Just an update

So if you come across a shooter and a guy is standing over the body with a gun that has just been fired, you can't arrest him unless you know why he did it. God you're an idiot. I can't explain your or any of the other millions of Jew haters, but I sure the fuck know you exist, you keep telling me you do
The only reason you play the Jew-card, is because you cannot defend Israeli atrocities.

I’ve seen some follow Trump supporters effectively Turn into far left wingers here in this country. Engaging in very divisive Political stances. OK it’s really quite straightforward. If somebody criticizes Israel it’s not antisemitism. If somebody believes that Israel is a terrorist state that’s also not antisemitism. You see there is a dictionary definition here.

If somebody believes Jews are lesser than non-Jews when it comes to humanity… yes that’s anti Semitism.
Most often, that's exactly what it means. Modern anti-semites don't go around parading the fact that they are anti-Semites, they hide under the disguise of so-called anti-zionism.

The pal protests are anti Jew you lying reject, they have made no secret of that from the get-go,

Wrong.
Palestinians, like all Moslems, have never been hostile to Judaism.
They consider them the same religion, being Sons of Abraham and Brothers of the Book (Old Testament).
If Palestinians were "anti Jew", then they would not have invited Jewish immigration in the 1920s, as they did.
And if Palestinians were "anti-Jew", then the Jews would not have accepted the invitation.

The only reason you play the Jew-card, is because you cannot defend Israeli atrocities.

Well, we found something you do worse than tell us what you think, tell us what we think.

Figure out your Jew hatred first, then worry about other people

Or IDF.

And butchered in the most horrific, agonizing ways - intended to inflict as much pain as possible before purposely snuffing out their lives. May they RIP.

And anyone who compares what the Muslim terrorists did to what the Jews are now doing - which is trying to LIMIT civilian casualties - as a “both sides are bad” mantra is revealing his antisemitism.

• Thanks
Wrong.
Palestinians, like all Moslems, have never been hostile to Judaism.
They consider them the same religion, being Sons of Abraham and Brothers of the Book (Old Testament).
If Palestinians were "anti Jew", then they would not have invited Jewish immigration in the 1920s, as they did.
And if Palestinians were "anti-Jew", then the Jews would not have accepted the invitation.

The problem is other Muslim despotic leaders keep fueling the Israeli/Palestinian conflict to divert their own populations from focusing on them. It won't get better until the Palestinians stop listening to them

Most often, that's exactly what it means. Modern anti-semites don't go around parading the fact that they are anti-Semites, they hide under the disguise of so-called anti-zionism.

First of all, since "Semitic" means "of Arab origins", no Arab could ever be anti-Semitic.
Second is that there has never been any history of Moslems harming Jews.
The Jewish tribes forced from Jerusalem by the Romans, went to Saudi Arabia and allied with Mohammed.
Jews ended up in Spain because they came along with the Moslem Moors.
Moslems and Jews always were racially the same, and always got along.

Its only European Christians who did not get along with Jews, like the Crusades, Inquisitions, pogroms, etc.

Well, we found something you do worse than tell us what you think, tell us what we think.

Figure out your Jew hatred first, then worry about other people
These people just simply hate. Don't know why. Don't care.

I think it's part of the dimocrap scum program.

• Thanks

Forum List

Back