Some of Trump's wacko base going off the rails

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is nothing the RWNJs can do that is surprising. Everyone knows their return to reality is impossible.

I could care less if they return to reality.

What I care about is that they are found, prosecuted for their crimes, then put in prison where they belong for a very long time.

But wait. I thought all those peace loving, gun toting, camo wrapped white boys on the steps of the Michigan state capitol and in the hallways shouting and threatening because of the shutdown were just exercising their 1st Amendment rights? They didn't really mean it..did they? You mean there are right wing crazies, Virginia? :)
Were those the same guys?
And tell us since when did Trump want to get rid of all government? These guys are anarchists. Your trying to tie them together is simply outrageous.
Thank goodness they got them

Springs from the same tree of right wing hate. They were angry, screaming, and carrying guns. Who said anything about Trump? This happened in Michigan.
I'll be curious to see if the militia they belong to gets their gonads chopped off.

Note the response of the professed "law and order" posters.

#LOLGOP #TooFunny

So what would they have done with her once they kidnapped her? Nobody's gonna pay a ransom for that ratbag.
Deliver her head to the DNC? Sorry, when democrats started smashing the windows of private homes they lost all claim to humane treatment.

But wait. I thought all those peace loving, gun toting, camo wrapped white boys on the steps of the Michigan state capitol and in the hallways shouting and threatening because of the shutdown were just exercising their 1st Amendment rights? They didn't really mean it..did they? You mean there are right wing crazies, Virginia? :)
And tell us since when did Trump want to get rid of all government? These guys are anarchists. Your trying to tie them together is simply outrageous.

Springs from the same tree of right wing hate. They were angry, screaming, and carrying guns. Who said anything about Trump? This happened in Michigan.
I'll be curious to see if the militia they belong to gets their gonads chopped off.
Bullshit. Only in your warped mind, your entire diatribe.
Did you disavow the title? No. The implication was there. You read someone long enough, it’s easy to see.

Except we found out within hours they aren't right wing....when are you going to stop believing this leftwing propaganda machine you call the media........they are anarchists that hate the constitution...aka ANTIFA like people, if not in ANTIFA

Except we found out within hours they aren't right wing....when are you going to stop believing this leftwing propaganda machine you call the media........they are anarchists that hate the constitution...aka ANTIFA like people, if not in ANTIFA

LOL. Wow. Didn't take long for that spin. Yes, they were right wing militia members. And anarchists. And tied to the government shutdown protests in May. Anti-government is about as right wing as you can get.

Note the response of the professed "law and order" posters.

#LOLGOP #TooFunny
She is a nazi! The Prog Soccer Mom Disease. But now the uncivil are slowly heading to their areas. Just two words when the uncivil get there....Suckie/ph ukie. The civil are prisoners to government. The uncivil do what they want.

I guess the FBI has more to do these days than engage in a political coup. All ya gotta do is monitor some crazy tweets for a week or two and put a conspiracy case together regardless of how far fetched it is.

I guess the FBI has more to do these days than engage in a political coup. All ya gotta do is monitor some crazy tweets for a week or two and put a conspiracy case together regardless of how far fetched it is.
Waitaminute...are you UPSET w/the fact that these racist clowns were STOPPED!?!??

Moron....they were antifa/black lives matter anarchists.........you dumb F**k.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back