Some people are too stupid to live

farsidebearsdyyh.jpg

Some people are too stupid to live...

And we see examples of that here every day...

They can run 35mph for great distances....35 mph is the speed of the fastest human ever...who could do it only for a few seconds.
Yes and, despite the myth, they run just as fast downhill as uphill.

Last night I had a small bear in my garbage. I heard a noise, went outside to see what it was and, me and a little bear made eye contact. The bear ran away thankfully. They hate ammonia but I ran out. I usually sprinkle it inside the garbage can and sometimes put a little dish of it on top.

This guy is not remotely as stupid as transgenders, Darwin Award Winners each and every one. Presumably you have to be homosexual before taking the trans leap.

This guy is not remotely as stupid as transgenders, Darwin Award Winners each and every one. Presumably you have to be homosexual before taking the trans leap.

Way to drag in crap that does not pertain to the subject. This thread has nothing to do with trannies, gays or anyone else based on their sexuality.

Way to drag in crap that does not pertain to the subject. This thread has nothing to do with trannies, gays or anyone else based on their sexuality.

Like I said, we see examples of it here every day. ShamEngineer is a perfect example...

Last night I had a small bear in my garbage. I heard a noise, went outside to see what it was and, me and a little bear made eye contact. The bear ran away thankfully. They hate ammonia but I ran out. I usually sprinkle it inside the garbage can and sometimes put a little dish of it on top.
I sprinkle vinegar in my garbage. So far it keeps the animals out of it

^^^ What kind of vinegar do you use? I've never heard of that keeping animals out of a trash can, but I believe it. I guess that even they can't take the smell.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

^^^ What kind of vinegar do you use? I've never heard of that keeping animals out of a trash can, but I believe it. I guess that even they can't take the smell.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
We leave our garbage out at the curb in trash bags. Birds, raccoons foxes, etc will often tear into the bags for food. I actually wash (rinse) my cans to minimize luring these animals

These people think a National Park is a zoo? Sorry folks

Whom Does Unnecessary Conservation Serve?

No National Parks. Banning development of the resources there prevents widespread national wealth. The wildlife preserve in Kenya could have been used to feel the starving countries in that area.

Don't trust the purveyors of Warm and Fuzzy. Their hidden intention is to create artificial scarcities, increasing the value of the resources they own.

Whom Does Unnecessary Conservation Serve?

No National Parks. Banning development of the resources there prevents widespread national wealth. The wildlife preserve in Kenya could have been used to feel the starving countries in that area.

Don't trust the purveyors of Warm and Fuzzy. Their hidden intention is to create artificial scarcities, increasing the value of the resources they own.

Conserving out national forests is not unnecessary.

Forum List

Back