Some perspective on mass shootings. CARS kill 100 americans every DAY

This topic is perfect. Here is something I've been posting for a while:

LIBTARD: Guns just killed some more people. We must ban them.

RUBE: Cars kill a lot more people than guns. So I guess we should ban them, too, right? Right? Right?

FOX NEWS: Some more Muslims just killed some more people. Every time any Muslim anywhere kills someone, we will be right here to tell you all about it, with doom music.

RUBE: WE MUST BAN MUSLIMS!!!

Cars are inanimate objects and do not kill. The ones who killed the disabled people were muslims.

What about the ones who killed that cop at PP?

What about it? He's a murderer also. You need to play gotcha with the kids, CC.

Do we ban white men? Or make them carry a special ID too?

You sound like a Democrat (trying to deflect the conversation).

You are the one trying to deflect the conversation. Libs hate it when conservatives point out that car violence is a far bigger problem than gun violence. They hate it because they have no answer.

Cars are used millions of times a day more than guns, of course they do.

Cars are for driving

Guns are for killing

Guns are not for driving

Cars are not for killing

RUBE: Cars kill a lot more people than guns. So I guess we should ban them, too, right? Right? Right?

FOX NEWS: Some more Muslims just killed some more people. Every time any Muslim anywhere kills someone, we will be right here to tell you all about it, with doom music.

Cars are inanimate objects and do not kill. The ones who killed the disabled people were muslims.

Are they being forced to carry special ID's? Remember, FDR actually forced japanese families into internment camps.

Are they being forced to carry special ID's? Remember, FDR actually forced japanese families into internment camps.

Trump says they should but no one has a plan for all these white dudes shooting random people.

Cars are for driving

Guns are for killing

Guns are not for driving

Cars are not for killing

That one lady used her car to mow down people at OSU. Did she do it or did her car do it?

What someone decides to do with their car doesnt change the function and purpose of it. I saw someone who was thrown in a wood chipper before. I've never seen anyone claim it was a body chipper because of it tho.

Obvious the left doesn't care about saving lives since they not only accept without complaint the much bigger highway homicide problem, but also the million abortions every year in america.

The left fought for years to make cars safer, and now they are.
Polar%20Bear%20by%20Carla%20Lombardo%20Ehrlich

Cars are for driving

Guns are for killing

Guns are not for driving

Cars are not for killing

That one lady used her car to mow down people at OSU. Did she do it or did her car do it?

What someone decides to do with their car doesnt change the function and purpose of it. I saw someone who was thrown in a wood chipper before. I've never seen anyone claim it was a body chipper because of it tho.

So, logically we can deduce that wood chippers, guns, and cars can not kill on their own. The danger is from human thought.

Cars are for driving

Guns are for killing

Guns are not for driving

Cars are not for killing

So, logically we can deduce that wood chippers, guns, and cars can not kill on their own. The danger is from human thought.

Yes, you're brave for taking such a controversial stance :rolleyes: Proud of you

Cars are for driving

Guns are for killing

Guns are not for driving

Cars are not for killing

Yes, you're brave for taking such a controversial stance :rolleyes: Proud of you

Well, just wanted to make sure. Several here are terrified of guns and cars and think that these inanimate objects have a lust for killing.

Cars are for driving

Guns are for killing

Guns are not for driving

Cars are not for killing

Well, just wanted to make sure. Several here are terrified of guns and cars and think that these inanimate objects have a lust for killing.

no one thinks that and you pretending they do only reflects badly on you.

Haha. But yes, many think that. Theres one right above your post who would like to do away with guns.

Haha. But yes, many think that. Theres one right above your post who would like to do away with guns.

Heres something for you to go by...If something is stupid, dismiss it. Repeating it or presenting it as valid makes you look stupid.

But back to my point. No one believes inanimate objects want anything, so stop saying it. Do you want to be mocked? Because thats how you get mocked.

Then let's license drivers , require insurance and register cars
Wait..... We already do that
Why not for guns

Because guns are for defending against the government. Be stupid to let the govt register guns. THINK

So you want guns to defend against the Government.

How do you think the government is represented when enforce laws? The Police...

So you want guns so you can shoot Police...

Thank god you're an idiot minority and most people don't want guns to kill police...

Heres something for you to go by...If something is stupid, dismiss it. Repeating it or presenting it as valid makes you look stupid.

But back to my point. No one believes inanimate objects want anything, so stop saying it. Do you want to be mocked? Because thats how you get mocked.

The only people who are mocked are the ones who blame guns and cars for killing. Its just a travesty that some cant make the distinction.

The only people who are mocked are the ones who blame guns and cars for killing. Its just a travesty that some cant make the distinction.

But no one does and so far you are the only one saying it....So mocking it is.

Please adjust your numbers as suicides do not count
Of course they count. They are intentionally inflicted.

Suicide is not a crime therefore the death is not a crime no one is hurt but the person pulling the trigger

Suicide is a choice, voluntary and is not a measure of violence or murder
It is intentionally inflicted. It is an intentional death by firearm. You can't get away from this, sp. Give it up.

Intentional suicide is not a crime

You people like to use the suicide stat because it pads your your numbers and makes the problem of gun violence look worse that it is but it's a red herring

The more relevant stats are murders by gun then accidental death by guns
Your objection has already been noted and overruled. Your comments are a red herring and will be ignored.
LIke you have any authority

Twit

Of course they count. They are intentionally inflicted.

Suicide is not a crime therefore the death is not a crime no one is hurt but the person pulling the trigger

Suicide is a choice, voluntary and is not a measure of violence or murder
It is intentionally inflicted. It is an intentional death by firearm. You can't get away from this, sp. Give it up.

Intentional suicide is not a crime

You people like to use the suicide stat because it pads your your numbers and makes the problem of gun violence look worse that it is but it's a red herring

The more relevant stats are murders by gun then accidental death by guns
Your objection has already been noted and overruled. Your comments are a red herring and will be ignored.
LIke you have any authority

Twit
:lol: as much "authority" as you, bub. :lol: Your argument is not relevant. Tough.

Forum List

Back