Some questions for Democrats and other Trump critics

Was Trump aware of their policies when he hired them for the cabinet position? Was there an employment application they had to fill out, stating their stance on every possible aspect, or an agreement form that they would not be an establishment swamp critter?

Perhaps the problem was that Trump didn't have super-extraordinary ESP powers to delve into their minds, just to make sure they weren't actually establishment swamp critters. Or maybe he was just too trusting?
He should have been more aware....He directly ignored Rand Paul's warning about hiring Gina Haspell for CIA, who in turned worked against him at every turn.

At some point or another, he should have recognized that there were people advising him who had no interest in him being successful....But he never did.

We already know you're a budding Neo-GOP fascist, no need to confirm it.
No. You’re an asshole and a liar. That’s what we all know. You liberal fascists accuse conservatives of fascism because you always accuse others of the things you’re guilty of.

By the way, DumbPoo: Noting that your beloved Potato is clearly a victim of dementia has nothing to do with any “neo-GOP” or fascism. You lying moron
Poor baby, truth burns don't it? Here you go, put this on it.
Truth doesn’t burn me. It clearly incinerates you.

He swore up and down that he'd never again sign another budget like the one that Ryan and McTurtle sandbagged him with in '17, then signed three more just like it.
Whatever any of them do, we know it before hand and before the election and hold them to it. It is difficult because after the election and Republicans say win it, well the pressure is off. And we consider a sliver of a loaf better than none with the RINOS or giving away any part of the loaf we have to Progs when they are entrenched. If a 2024 Republican gets half of his agendas promised, then that is a victory. We may need more than that at this point. Sovereign and free nation, antiwar to start.

No. You’re an asshole and a liar. That’s what we all know. Your liberal fascists accuse conservatives of fascism
Today's budding Neo-GOP fascist are not Conservatives. They are right wing radicals who dislike most Americans.
Potato is clearly a victim of dementia
Clearly you're are a victim of Neo-GOP propaganda, a willing victim.

Today's budding Neo-GOP fascist are not Conservatives. They are right wing radicals who dislike most Americans.
freud2.jpg

He should have been more aware....He directly ignored Rand Paul's warning about hiring Gina Haspell for CIA, who in turned worked against him at every turn.

At some point or another, he should have recognized that there were people advising him who had no interest in him being successful....But he never did.

But it is not his fault, he is either too stupid or too incompetent to know who he was hiring. But none of that is his fault. Just ask Galt

Here they are. Assisting the Capitol police.

Ops I meant Assaulting.......

Someone please explain this to me: What did President Trump do to you, personally? How did he negatively-affect your own personal safety, security, or prosperity? In what manner did he infringe on any of your personal Constitutional rights to free speech, peaceful assembly, freedom of religion, freedom from unreasonable searches, or any other Constitutional protections?

Did he cause you any personal financial loss? Did he make your life less safe? Did he prevent you from voting, from going to the schools of your choice, from marrying anyone you wanted, or from working or earning a living? Did he increase your taxes, cause you or any of your family members personal injury, death, or other other personal losses in the way of property loss, the loss of liberty, safety, security, or happiness?

What did he do to you personally, which makes you criticize him so much?
So, we're seven pages in, so far, and where have all the reasoned, dispassionate, and objective criticisms come from?

It was as intellectually dishonest and answer as you can get, along with being emotionally incontinent.

The same can be said of his predecessor, yet moonbats like you can't jam your heads far enough up his ass.
You have no way of knowing that. You’re just tossing words out there. It was absolutely honest and true per my experience and perspective. You aren’t the arbiter of truth for my life experiences. Stop being a jackass

What’s Biden’s excuse for making a mockery of his Administration staff?

Biden sucks. He is just pandering to every group he can think of. He is a fucking terrible president.

When the best defense you can give for Trump is "yeah but Biden" that should tell you something about Trump.

You have no way of knowing that. You’re just tossing words out there. It was absolutely honest and true per my experience and perspective. You aren’t the arbiter of truth for my life experiences. Stop being a jackass
Your first post was just tossing emotionally incontinent words out there, and you got called on it.....Sorry I hurt your butt.

Not sorry.

Forum List

Back