Someone explain to me how Trump "failed" on Covid?

They completely ignore the fact that he constantly downplayed the strength of a pandemic that he knew full well was bearing down on the United States, one that he knew was both several times more deadly than the flu and airborne. And that he admitted to both.
DNC doing Impeachment .........then when they finally reacted called him xenophobic...........then Pelosi said lets all go to China town and EAT because Trump is Racist..........while Cuomo had hug a China man day.

The guidelines on what to do were presented as information was known to the entire country.

The Governor and their key people in the Medical field were briefed basically daily during the entire pandemic from early on........They were given the information every single day..........and they were told to protect the most vulnerable, primarily the elderly.

The States who did the worst and 3 of them account for a third of all deaths.

And blah blah blah.........you are a broken recording of TDS daily getting more desperate every single day because the election is coming up.

They completely ignore the fact that he constantly downplayed the strength of a pandemic that he knew full well was bearing down on the United States, one that he knew was both several times more deadly than the flu and airborne. And that he admitted to both.
DNC doing Impeachment .........then when they finally reacted called him xenophobic...........then Pelosi said lets all go to China town and EAT because Trump is Racist..........while Cuomo had hug a China man day.

The guidelines on what to do were presented as information was known to the entire country.

The Governor and their key people in the Medical field were briefed basically daily during the entire pandemic from early on........They were given the information every single day..........and they were told to protect the most vulnerable, primarily the elderly.

And blah blah blah.........you are a broken recording of TDS daily getting more desperate every single day because the election is coming up.
And there ya go.

And there ya go.
Anytime for your standard answers.........there ya go and press the like button........I've shown the data and medical studies for why this virus went down the way it did..............people like you DON'T RESPECT THE SCIENCE...............too bad for you.

Your side showed your true colors during this..........and we will surf on your tears when you lose again.

The data is there and links are there ...........including the clinical studies proving their points.........and why so many don't know they have it........and why the elderly and those with cancer could die from it..........and why the death rate is so high for those over 65........which honestly isn't that high......because the ASSUME death certificate is utter BS.

Now here is what people like Mac call a LEADER OF MEN............LOL

Cuomo ......too dang stupid to know his own policy and Dr. Death for Covid.

The Idiot didn't know is own policy.

Those tested for Covid.........Negative tests still listed as Covid patients.

Negative patients put into the same place as Positive patients....

Improper uses of medical devices..........and meds........

Enjoy the video.........and yes Mac I know people like you will not watch it.

It is true, however, that the government will pay more to hospitals for COVID-19 cases in two senses: By paying an additional 20% on top of traditional Medicare rates for COVID-19 patients during the public health emergency, and by reimbursing hospitals for treating the uninsured patients with the disease (at that enhanced Medicare rate).

Both of those provisions stem from the Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security Act, or CARES Act.

The CARES Act created the 20% add-on to be paid for Medicare patients with COVID-19. The act further created a $100 billion fund that is being used to financially assist hospitals — a “portion” of which will be “used to reimburse healthcare providers, at Medicare rates, for COVID-related treatment of the uninsured,” according to the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services.

The CDC guidance says that officials should report deaths in which the patient tested positive for COVID-19 — or, if a test isn’t available, “if the circumstances are compelling within a reasonable degree of certainty.” It further indicates that if a “definite diagnosis of COVID–19 cannot be made, but it is suspected or likely (e.g., the circumstances are compelling within a reasonable degree of certainty), it is acceptable to report COVID-19 on a death certificate as ‘probable’ or ‘presumed.'”

“If we think it’s presumptive … we can go ahead and put down COVID-19,” Jensen said, “or even in some situations, even if it’s negative.”
He pointed to the example of a 38-year-old man in Minnesota whose death was attributed to the coronavirus even though he tested negative.

The man’s mother, however, told the St. Paul Pioneer Press that doctors determined the test result was likely a false negative. It’s not known exactly how common false negatives are in the U.S., but public health experts and doctors have raised concerns about many instances of tests showing negative results even when all other indicators point to COVID-19.

The world has always either feared America or admired America.

Now most of the world just pities America.

That must be why there's been massive anti-lockdown and anti-mask protests all over the world. If they pity the US, it's probably because we have so many gullible people who believe whatever they're spoonfed by the controlled MSM. People who are bending over to eagerly trade their liberty for a false security.

Really, in most the civilised world it is just the nutter fringe.

But because we have universal health care they get treatment.

The democratic lies that Trump "failed on COVID" are nothing more than vague, unsupported personal attacks.

First - it is the Democrats holding up COVID relief checks, not Trump. There is currently a bill ready for Pelosi to sign to send us checks, but she will not sign it because it would make Trump look good, and she would rather see US suffering.

Second: The U.S. is currently in the #1 position in the world for economic recovery since COVID hit. Our post-pandemic GDP (gross domestic product) is the best in the world. That can only come from excellent economic management by the government in the face of a humanitarian crisis that CHINA is to blame for - not Trump.

Third: I keep hearing that "our COVID deaths are the worst in the world - worse than Europe." Another effing LIE! Our fatality rate is #9 in the world, not the worst. Italy, Germany, Spain and the UK are far worse. Furthermore, we had a system where every death that happened in 2020 was chalked up to COVID, no matter how people died. The truth is the average age of a recorded COVID fatality in the U.S. was a person over 70, with co-morbidities (other problems that also could have killed them). Take away New York alone and our numbers would be far better. Thanks, Cuomo.

Worst of all, the Democrats are purposely keeping the economy closed and citizens denied relief solely because they need to make Trump look as bad as possible to win the election. Is that the mentality you want in our leaders?
Typical trump supporter.

215k american deaths
Trump downplayed it...he said so and it is recorded.
He was anti mask and didnt wanna practice social distancing and his base followed suit which cost the spread of the virus.
Enough ?

The world has always either feared America or admired America.

Now most of the world just pities America.

That must be why there's been massive anti-lockdown and anti-mask protests all over the world. If they pity the US, it's probably because we have so many gullible people who believe whatever they're spoonfed by the controlled MSM. People who are bending over to eagerly trade their liberty for a false security.

Really, in most the civilised world it is just the nutter fringe.

But because we have universal health care they get treatment.
And yet in another thread you claim to have served 14 years in the United States military......LOL

You FRAUD.

Here is the other thing Eagle, why do all you fat cowards who have never served in the military but love militias, never served in the military, never served your country because they would not have you or more likely you never had the courage, why do you claim the rest of the world does not matter?

You are like that inbred, retarded kid in Deliverance playing the banjo.

Here is the other thing Eagle, why do all you fat cowards who have never served in the military claim the rest of the world does not matter?

I've never said the rest of the world doesn't matter.........I also don't lie like a dog as you do.........

On one thread you are and Aussie.........another an American hero serving in our armed forces for 14 years.......

Splain your so easy to see LIES.................You are not Austrailia..........you are a Liar who can't even make up his mind which country you are from.

You are a coward Eagle, and you know it.

You have never risked your life for
Here is the other thing Eagle, why do all you fat cowards who have never served in the military claim the rest of the world does not matter?

I've never said the rest of the world doesn't matter.........I also don't lie like a dog as you do.........

On one thread you are and Aussie.........another an American hero serving in our armed forces for 14 years.......

Splain your so easy to see LIES.................You are not Austrailia..........you are a Liar who can't even make up his mind which country you are from.

You are not really that intelligent I see Old Yeller.

But I will not put you down.

Americans can live in other countries.

Indeed that is often what we ask our military to do.

If you are not a coward and pussy you get out about the world and stop pretending you are some sort of patriot who has never risked one moment of your life for the republic.

If you are not a coward and pussy you get out about the world.
Now you are trolling saying you moved there..........LOL

Whatever............

I've been all over the world........but no need to have to answer to you.............NONE WHATSOEVER.........

How is your winter.

Question: why 14 years?
Just seems an odd number.... why not finish the 20 and get the retirement if you're gonna invest that much time?
Was it a medical retirement?
You get hurt?

Just seems an odd number.... why not finish the 20 and get the retirement if you're gonna invest that much time?
You get hurt?
I did 10 .......got out under Clinton ........had enough of that crap.......after he left our people hanging in Somalia........

This guy is BS............and nothing more.

You get hurt?

That is an intelligent question.

And my answer is not all that intelligent.

I fell in love with an Aussie lady who made it clear she wanted to have children and wanted to live in Australia.

And so I did.

Best country in the world Australia, but still I often think of what might have been?

We make our choices, and we live with them.

Unlike fat militia members who spend all day eating McDonalds and pretending they are freedom fighters.

We make our choices, and we live with them.

Unlike fat militia members who spend all day eating McDonalds and pretending they are freedom fighters.
LOL

Fitting for this thread...........ASSUME ..........why so many deaths from covid here.......you can ASSUME it's covid and guarantee more money from the Cares Act........Hospitals would never MILK IT.......LMAO

Doubt you are what you are.........but oh well...........Opinions are like assholes .........everyone has one and they all stink............You are just more TDS noise.

You get hurt?

That is an intelligent question.

And my answer is not all that intelligent.

I fell in love with an Aussie lady who made it clear she wanted to have children and wanted to live in Australia.

And so I did.

Best country in the world Australia, but still I often think of what might have been?
I don't want to knock true love or anything but a few more years and you could have been getting a check every month for the rest of your life.
Not big money, but it adds up.

And women are everywhere dude...... they're like the bus, just stand on the corner, one will come along.

Forum List

Back