Someone who's actually taken on the left & won. Our next president (I hope)

Walker's lack of formal education isn't a problem. His failure as governor of Wisconsin is, though.
Wisconsin voters disagree with you. They had the chance to oust him & chose not to.

Yeah.....would you like to outline his record of success for us? Unlike you, I don't consider winning elections with a huge influx of Koch money to be much of an accomplishment.

Please.....speak to his record as governor.

Walker's lack of formal education isn't a problem. His failure as governor of Wisconsin is, though.
Wisconsin voters disagree with you. They had the chance to oust him & chose not to.

Yeah.....would you like to outline his record of success for us? Unlike you, I don't consider winning elections with a huge influx of Koch money to be much of an accomplishment.

And that influx of cash is different than the MASSIVE amounts of union money that flooded in to defeat him? Not to mention all the liberal losers who flooded the state physically to put up the appearance of a larger demographic of opposition than actually existed.

And that influx of cash is different than the MASSIVE amounts of union money that flooded in to defeat him? Not to mention all the liberal losers who flooded the state physically to put up the appearance of a larger demographic of opposition than actually existed.

Obama won Wisconsin twice.

Which just goes to show that Walker is liked, even among the liberals of that state.

Now sit down & shut up before I make a fool of you AGAIN

Gramps.....

Lets say Walker is a fantastic politician and has great popularity.

What can you tell us about his record as governor that isn't one of his talking points and points to his ability to be an effective leader?

Which just goes to show that Walker is liked, even among the liberals of that state.

They obviously don't like him enough to vote for the presidential candidates he supported IN HIS OWN STATE.

i don't know. i realize i'm not a republican voter, but it bugs the hell out of me. i have to believe there are some republicans out there that still value a formal education.

Gramps.....

Lets say Walker is a fantastic politician and has great popularity.

What can you tell us about his record as governor that isn't one of his talking points and points to his ability to be an effective leader?
The fact alone that in a democratic state he could rise to the top AND EFFECT MAJOR CHANGE says multitudes for his ability to either win over his opposition or steam roll them with public support behind him.

The very attributes the left adores in Obama on this very site. But now it's somehow different right?

They obviously don't like him enough to vote for the presidential candidates he supported IN HIS OWN STATE.
Irrelevant

Supporting him is all that matters

Forum List

Back