Something I Never Got About My Body My Choice

So a woman could consume alcohol when she's pregnant and it wouldn't be a problem? What about certain pills that she can't consume while pregnant? Is the government not supposed to get involved at all if she plans on harming or murdering her baby?
What if she's on her way to an abortion clinic to kill her fetus and is hit by a car, killing her fetus. Is she entitled to damages for the death of her fetus? Will the other driver be cited for killing her fetus?

In Ohio, my stepson and DIL fostered a 3 week old baby 3 years ago. He is now adopted and part of their family. His biological mom only saught care in the ER when she had a bad drug reaction while 4-5 mos pregnant. She had crack, THC and a multitude of perscription drugs in her system. Nobody arrested her, they let her go when she was stable but when her baby was born (6 weeks to 2 mos early) there was no way she was allowed custody. She only came to one of her weekly visits and lost any hope of custody when the baby was about 6 mos old. It's completely remarkable to me that this now 3 year old is doing as well as he is. He's a beautiful child right on target in skills though he has had plenty of therapy for help with speech.

A woman doesn't have the "right" to kill herself. As a matter of fact society will do whatever it can to prevent a woman from committing suicide. Why does she assume that she has the "right" to hire someone to kill her unborn child? Abortion is a reality but the "my body" argument is bogus.

What if she's on her way to an abortion clinic to kill her fetus and is hit by a car, killing her fetus. Is she entitled to damages for the death of her fetus? Will the other driver be cited for killing her fetus?

In Ohio, my stepson and DIL fostered a 3 week old baby 3 years ago. He is now adopted and part of their family. His biological mom only saught care in the ER when she had a bad drug reaction while 4-5 mos pregnant. She had crack, THC and a multitude of perscription drugs in her system. Nobody arrested her, they let her go when she was stable but when her baby was born (6 weeks to 2 mos early) there was no way she was allowed custody. She only came to one of her weekly visits and lost any hope of custody when the baby was about 6 mos old. It's completely remarkable to me that this now 3 year old is doing as well as he is. He's a beautiful child right on target in skills though he has had plenty of therapy for help with speech.
That does mean you get to use your religious beliefs to impose those views into law.

So a woman could consume alcohol when she's pregnant and it wouldn't be a problem? What about certain pills that she can't consume while pregnant? Is the government not supposed to get involved at all if she plans on harming or murdering her baby?
As far as i know, those things arent illegal, you could just lose custody because it shows how irresponsible you are, and will be putting that baby in a constant state of danger.
Harming or murdering a baby is very very illegal, whether its yours or not so..

As far as i know, those things arent illegal, you could just lose custody because it shows how irresponsible you are, and will be putting that baby in a constant state of danger.
Harming or murdering a baby is very very illegal, whether its yours or not so..

And those things don't count for at least attempted murder? Also, isn't that what abortion is?

/——/ Don’t ask the abortion promoters about the inconsistencies in their agenda.
You know how women can get.

"My body, my choice" didn't apply during the "vaccine" mandates, so you know it's just bullshit from the left. They don't believe it for a second. Just like they don't really believe in "gun control" or civil rights.

"My body, my choice" didn't apply during the "vaccine" mandates, so you know it's just bullshit from the left. They don't believe it for a second. Just like they don't really believe in "gun control" or civil rights.

Take out the word gun from this paragraph and you'll have what they believe in... CONTROL.

There are men serving long prison sentence's for murder because they physically caused a woman to abort a fetus.
Yet, that same woman can go to clinic and legally abort her fetus.

Forum List

Back