Something is bad with my mom

I am terrified

We only talked about 2 min last night and I overheard my dad saying she may have had a minor stroke last night

I have text and called both and zero response

I am in meltdown
Thoughts are with you, OP.

She will be ok
I'm glad your mother's OK.

And I have to say it was good to see both sides and good manners in trying to offer support in this.

I have just one thought, though. Sometimes it's just better to dial the phone than to text. If someone texts me, I may not see it for a week, and very often not see it for at least a day or two. When things are important or your peace of mind is at risk, just making a call might be the best thing.

It may have been a mini stroke but the mri can’t find any damage

My wife's had those symptoms from sever dehydration. I don't know why but I constantly struggle to get her to drink enough.
I know a doctor who advises hydration first, before any other treatment, for almost any ailment.

Let me share my experience. I never used to drink water and then I decided, at the advice of that doctor, to really force it. It took more than a week of drinking those eight glasses of water every day, but as I reached a better level of hydration, my body started DEMANDING that I keep that level of hydration up, and my thirst went up and I constantly had a glass of water in my hand. Now, when I notice that my thirst level is down, I ramp up the hydration until my body once again demands water.

Sorry Quasar44 for derailing your thread for a bit.

Thoughts are with you, OP.
She will be
I am terrified

We only talked about 2 min last night and I overheard my dad saying she may have had a minor stroke last night

I have text and called both and zero response

I am in meltdown
While no one wants any stroke I think, not certain but pretty sure a minor stroke is so minor no adverse effects. I am sure she will get needed help and make life changes so that it never becomes major. You can relax on this one 😊

Forum List

Back