Something is wrong in AZ

He should also get a good father award.

For what, abandonment?!! Since his traumatized daughter now has to walk the psycho-therapy path, alone, all because daddy was so selfish by refusing to pass up an opportunity for only himself to go to .... prison for 8 years.

lol

Daddy cared not, for how his young daughter was going to need him to now help her if she struggles through getting beyond this life-changing event/some perp illegally infiltrated her right to privacy.

Yes Daddy was too tunnel-visioned to make sure to NOT leave her to live life fighting alone, physically, when late night memories and nightmares of that public bathroom stall creep in ---plus the horror of remembering, daddy is now in Prison because of the same public bathroom stall that day.

You have to question the scruples and, sanity, of the idea that a human being should die for committing a non-violent crime.

Question away....

But just know that if you try that with some teenage girl, your time on earth could be pretty short.

This guy will be out in no time...if he serves at all.

I saw a drunk accidently walk into the ladies room in a bar once. Fortunately, there were no republicans in the bar at the time, and the man lived.

I saw a drunk accidently walk into the ladies room in a bar once. Fortunately, there were no republicans in the bar at the time, and the man lived.

I was at that same bar, full of Dems, when a drunk illegal imm walked in with her AR-15 and tried to shoot up the bar ---but the bar owner shot her/killed her before she could get a shot off. Now, all of those Dems are suing the bar's owner for using excessive force.

I was at that same bar, full of Dems, when a drunk illegal imm walked in with her AR-15 and tried to shoot up the bar ---but the bar owner shot her/killed her before she could get a shot off. Now, all of those Dems are suing the bar's owner for using excessive force.

Donald Trump? You aren't fooling anybody. Go back to twitter.

All for it.

Let's start with two or three dozen dads joining together to beat to death the "perv" who entered their teenage daughters' locker room at the Miss Universe contest.

he shouldn't even have been in the court system
If it were Texas they would’ve lassoed him, drug him through some cactus...then shot with and old varmint rifle used to shoot, rats, coons, possums and such. Elk or hog rifle to good to waste a round on him.

The incident was over. He had already informed relevant authorities.

Then he went back and decided to punish the guy.

The need for defense was past. It was an attack, plain and simple.

8 years is far lighter than he deserves.

The incident was far from over, because the pervert was still on the loose. The man tried to get the security guard to do something. Obviously the security guard didn't. So the dad did.
You have a problem with protecting people? Because if the pervert was still free, then others would be in danger.

The incident was far from over, because the pervert was still on the loose. The man tried to get the security guard to do something. Obviously the security guard didn't. So the dad did.
You have a problem with protecting people? Because if the pervert was still free, then others would be in danger.
Guess Creepy likes molesters running the streets I guess. Did this guy get a jury trial? Governor should pardon him.

Yup, he should've taken this to trial. He probably didn't have enough money to do that.

Guess Creepy likes molesters running the streets I guess. Did this guy get a jury trial? Governor should pardon him.
You're a sick little fucker, aren't you.

A man get confused, or maybe a little drunk, and enters the ladies restroom by mistake. He heads for the nearest stall, only to find that it is locked, and a girl is inside. He immediately realizes his mistake, and retreats. As he does so, some vigilantly attacks him, and beats him to death.

The details of this story are not revealed, but the RW crowd has made up their own details to justify the killing, although the version I just posted could have been the truth. But, their blood lust is such that they just want a killing. You people are a disgrace to this country. Rule of law means nothing to you.

Forum List

Back