Something is wrong in AZ

Apparently, in the eyes of the prosecutors office, he failed to handle the situation correctly,
The prosecutor needs to be held accountable come election time- get rid of his educated beyond his intellect ass-

Nobody said the suspect/victim made it into the stall.
The daughter said he tried case closed.

the STATE will judge your judgement.
The State is corrupt- take it to a jury and let a jury of peers decide- then appeal if he fails to be exonerated- then appeal again if necessary- it's time for voters to take the states back, as intended and stop kow-towing to thugs in suits and uniforms-

The incident was over. He had already informed relevant authorities.

Then he went back and decided to punish the guy.

The need for defense was past. It was an attack, plain and simple.

8 years is far lighter than he deserves.
No, the offended decides when enough is enough- attack is what he deserved- and he got it. He won't be trying to get into female restroom stalls ever again. HE made a choice- he died for the bad decision- a man defending his daughter has no boundaries- fuck with one of my kids (both grown men) and see where it gets you- I have no boundaries when it comes to my kids well being- "I" make the decision! Not a rent a cop.
Well..I agree..that he made his decision. with that decision came the consequences thereof...in that we live in a nation of laws...judges always frown on vigilantism..and given the egregious nature of his actions..and the , relatively, minor offense that the victim, yes, the victim, perpetrated..I'd say he got lucky with 8 years. The Father was NOT defending his daughter--let's get that straight. His daughter was in no danger at all..at the time of his homicidal attack.

As you say.. he died for a bad decision..and the father is going to prison...for his bad decision.

Now I get that some idiots here will try to spin my post into a defense of perverts..or something stupid like that. it is a defense of law--those who break it..should pay.

Now get those knees to jerking!

I have no boundaries when it comes to my kids well being- "I" make the decision!

2nd that Gdjjr...

it's in the dna...a gene....like my jack russel when it sees a rat....

an decade old shot my dear departed mother's grand daughter so tickled her.....she had it framed....

ryPbg5Y.jpg

~S~

No, the offended decides when enough is enough- attack is what he deserved- and he got it. He won't be trying to get into female restroom stalls ever again. HE made a choice- he died for the bad decision- a man defending his daughter has no boundaries- fuck with one of my kids (both grown men) and see where it gets you- I have no boundaries when it comes to my kids well being- "I" make the decision! Not a rent a cop.
Thats retarded. He took not only the peevs life...but he took his daughters father and made her a double victim

The offended decides when it's enough?

What happens to the rule of law?

Apparently, in the eyes of the prosecutors office, he failed to handle the situation correctly, took matters into his own hands

If it means the childs safety (and others in the future)...I'll take the 8 years! I'll absorb more than that!

Arizona dad accused of killing man who tried to enter teen daughter’s restroom stall gets 8-year prison term

A Plea deal gone awry? Why should there even be a deal involved? The man had every right to kill the pervert.

For once I agree with you.

He should do the time.

We should help to make sure his family is cared ffor while he is in jail.

He should get a book deal to cover expenses.

We should make sure that while it was wrong (in the eyes of the state), nobody should think they can go after a teenage girl and get away with it.

He should do the time.

We should make sure that while it was wrong (in the eyes of the state), nobody should think they can go after a teenage girl and get away with it.
He should be doing 20+ years for murder.

He should do the time.

Not sure I can argue against that.

He should also get a good father award.

He should do the time.

For proving revenge in more important than being out of prison to be a parent?

He should do the time.

I agree!

Has anybody set up a GFM page for this guys family?

He may have saved somebody close to YOU (or me) by squishing this POS.

He did all of us (society) a favor.

He should do the time.

He's going to do time and he should.

And being out of prison would be more important.

But, it does not change the fact that he has a strong feelings about protecting his daughter.

He should do the time.

He's going to do time and he should.

And being out of prison would be more important.

But, it does not change the fact that he has a strong feelings about protecting his daughter.
"Protection" had ended. She was no longer in any danger.

... The man had every right to kill the pervert.

Well actually, he did not have any right. Now if the dad had caught the perp in the stall trying to murder his daughter, then I would agree with you 100%.

Since he killed the perp, we'll never know what he was actually intending to do in the stall.

IMHO if this was in fact a pervert, trying to get into,the girl's stall then that is reasonable grounds for the dad to pulverize the pervert ---until law enforcement can arrive/get a chance to find out his true intent, then charge him accordingly.

For what, abandonment?!! Since his traumatized daughter now has to walk the psycho-therapy path, alone, all because daddy was so selfish by refusing to pass up an opportunity for only himself to go to .... prison for 8 years.

lol

Daddy cared not, for how his young daughter was going to need him to now help her if she struggles through getting beyond this life-changing event/some perp illegally infiltrated her right to privacy.

Yes Daddy was too tunnel-visioned to make sure to NOT leave her to live life fighting alone, physically, when late night memories and nightmares of that public bathroom stall creep in ---plus the horror of remembering, daddy is now in Prison because of the same public bathroom stall that day.

You have to question the scruples and, sanity, of the idea that a human being should die for committing a non-violent crime.

Forum List

Back