Something puzzling about how obama received so many votes from Black Americans

Dude look at my post you quoted and your post that has my post quoted in it. What's in my post is missing in your post meaning you deleted it.

THAT'S BECAUSE YOU FUCKING EDITED YOUR POST TO ADD THE REMAINDER TEXT AFTER I CLICKED QUOTE, YOU FUCKING IDIOT.

The post does not indicate that it's been edited if it was edited within 1 minute from posting.

You're so fucking intellectually dishonest that it's scary.

My post is not edited where does it say that it is?

Oh my god, you're a fucking idiot.

Did you not even read what I fucking said?

You need to think carefully before you answer me. Are you JUST that stupid, or are you JUST that dishonest?

THAT'S BECAUSE YOU FUCKING EDITED YOUR POST TO ADD THE REMAINDER TEXT AFTER I CLICKED QUOTE, YOU FUCKING IDIOT.

The post does not indicate that it's been edited if it was edited within 1 minute from posting.

You need to think carefully before you answer me. Are you JUST that stupid, or are you JUST that dishonest?

I didn't edit my post you did.

Answering a question with a question is a non answer in most peoples book wouldn't you agree?

Yeah, now you are going to run from my one question. I answered your question, why not answer mine? I think it's because you see where I am going and the eventuality of making your bogus argument look as STUPID as it is. :)
Why did you lie? Answering a question with a question is not answering the question.
how can I give an answer when you ran from my question?
Here it is again

oh so 86% are doing fine why the push to lower 10% total unemployment down below 8% before the election? 90% of all Americans are doing good.

I'm not lying. Your argument is floundering and has basically devolved to : "The majority of da blacks are doing well and the majority of da blacks voted for Obama!?

Both.The two aren't mutually exclusive.

This thread, and a lot of the responses on it from both the left and the right, are testimony to just how divided this country really is.

Congrats guys, Job well done.

you can't even ask a simple question, or carry on a simple dialog anymore, with out it decending into childish name calling, and cries of Racism.

Were wasting our time here.

Yeah, now you are going to run from my one question. I answered your question, why not answer mine? I think it's because you see where I am going and the eventuality of making your bogus argument look as STUPID as it is. :)
Why did you lie? Answering a question with a question is not answering the question.
Here it is again

oh so 86% are doing fine why the push to lower 10% total unemployment down below 8% before the election? 90% of all Americans are doing good.

I'm not lying. Your argument is floundering and has basically devolved to : "The majority of da blacks are doing well and the majority of da blacks voted for Obama!?
You're lying when you said you answered that question you never did. You responded with a question which is not answering the question.

This is an issue that needs to be addressed and not swept under the dirty rug any longer. How did obama get so many Blacks to support him with unemployment for blacks at 14.1% and obama's giving amnesty to so many illegal immigrates adding more people allowed to work in the U.S.?
I'LL SAY IT, IT'S BECAUSE HE'S BLACK. there is no other explanation for it.

I don't think that's true but if it were, so what??

This thread, and a lot of the responses on it from both the left and the right, are testimony to just how divided this country really is.

you can't even ask a simple question, or carry on a simple dialog anymore, with out it decending into childish name calling, and cries of Racism.

Bye.

I didn't edit my post you did.

What fucking reason would I have to edit your post, you dumb shit.

I hope all you other fucking conservatives can see what a fucking liar bigrebnc is. This is the kind of individual who makes up your party.

most of obama supporters are immature and cannot handle this type of discussion in a civil manner.

White cracker ? Don't be childish.

Blacks are slaves on a Democratic plantation and white liberals are their masters? Don't be childish.

Again Racism is racism imaginary racism is not. Because of an income tax we are all slaves to the IRS.

I see no racism in this statement:

"So white crackers get to decide what is racist for blacks and Hispanics?
Even though whites smell like wet dogs and are worth the air they breath."

Just as you see no racism in:

"Blacks are slaves on a Democratic plantation and white liberals are their masters."

Here it is again

You're lying when you said you answered that question you never did. You responded with a question which is not answering the question.

Please show us what you are referring to.

bigrebnc, did you know that vbulletin moderators/admins can see previous versions of edited posts? If you want to prove this once and for all, let's have a moderator go back and look at your post before you edited it.

Just to prove what a fucking dishonest asshole liar you really are.

If a moderator would be so kind, as to end this stupid little argument of his. Stupid douche willing to carry on post after post on this lie. Idiot thinks that just because it doesn't say it was edited(due to the fact it was edited within 1 minute from posting), that nobody can tell he's lying.

Last edited:
bigrebnc, did you know that vbulletin moderators/admins can see previous versions of edited posts? If you want to prove this once and for all, let's have a moderator go back and look at your post before you edited it.

If a moderator would be so kind, as to end this stupid little argument of his.
Here's my comment in whole
Those are your words not Charles's that imaginary racism it's not healthy.
Your post you made were of words that never were implied or states by the one you accused it's imaginary racism that is in your head now why would you not want to respond to a post showing that you have imaginary racism?

Please show us what you are referring to.

You know exactly what I am talking about. stop being stupid.

Your post you made were of words that never were implied or states by the one you accused it's imaginary racism that is in your head now why would you not want to respond to a post showing that you have imaginary racism?

That is your comment in whole AFTER you edited your post... which was AFTER I had physically clicked the quote button. Me clicking the quote button captures what was in your post at the time I clicked the button. It does not retroactively edit itself based on what you edited your post to contain within the first 59 seconds of creating your post.

I certainly did not remove the trailing text of your posts.

Join me, if you're so confident, in getting a moderator to examine the post and prove what a lying twat you are.

Proving your lie would be a waste of their fucking time, but carrying on with it is obviously not a waste of your fucking time. Funny enough, it seems not to be a waste of my fucking time either, but that's because I know vbulleting VERY well and I know what I did and didn't do.

I'm a lot of things, but so blatantly dishonest is not one of them.

Last edited:
Blacks are slaves on a Democratic plantation and white liberals are their masters? Don't be childish.

Again Racism is racism imaginary racism is not. Because of an income tax we are all slaves to the IRS.

I see no racism in this statement:

"So white crackers get to decide what is racist for blacks and Hispanics?
Even though whites smell like wet dogs and are worth the air they breath."

Just as you see no racism in:

"Blacks are slaves on a Democratic plantation and white liberals are their masters."

Nothing is as racist as someone who can't see his own.

That is your comment in whole AFTER you edited your post... which was AFTER I had physically clicked the quote button. Me clicking the quote button captures what was in your post at the time I clicked the button. It does not retroactively edit itself based on what you edited your post to contain within the first 59 seconds of creating your post.

I certainly did not remove the trailing text of your posts.

Join me, if you're so confident, in getting a moderator to examine the post and prove what a lying twat you are.

Try again stop having those imaginary racist dreams they are non existent but only thrive in your mind.

Forum List

Back