Something puzzling about how obama received so many votes from Black Americans

Because 86% of "them" are doing fine and it;s a non-issue for them, plus they know how it feels to be discriminated against. Thanks to the internet forums like this and the media, a LOT of them "minorities" are starting to see what not a few white republican "conservatives" think about them. So more and more of "them minorities" are telling you guys to go fuck yourselves.

^^^^^^^^^^

that

Agreed. You only need to belong here to see that "conservatives" think black people are genetically inferior idiots that want nothing more than to collect welfare and kill whitey if they could only get off their lazy asses and do it.
Stop being a racist and be a mature adult for once.

This is an issue that needs to be addressed and not swept under the dirty rug any longer. How did obama get so many Blacks to support him with unemployment for blacks at 14.1% and obama's giving amnesty to so many illegal immigrates adding more people allowed to work in the U.S.?
I'LL SAY IT, IT'S BECAUSE HE'S BLACK. there is no other explanation for it.

What did the Republican Party have to offer them? How much outreach to the black voter did the Republican Party do?

what do the Democrats offer them besides lots of Talk and back slapping?...

oh so 86% are doing fine why the push to lower 10% total unemployment down below 8% before the election? 90% of all Americans are doing good.

What's the "White" unemployment rate?

Answering a question with a question is a non answer in most peoples book wouldn't you agree?

Yeah, now you are going to run from my one question. I answered your question, why not answer mine? I think it's because you see where I am going and the eventuality of making your bogus argument look as STUPID as it is. :)

What did the Republican Party have to offer them? How much outreach to the black voter did the Republican Party do?

The question is what has obama offered them?
14.1% unemployment and more workers to an already limited jobs economy.
Next.

Is it Obama's fault that blacks are competing with non-English speaking immigrants for jobs?

that is BOTH parties fault....and if you tell me its not.....im going to have a good laugh....

What's the "White" unemployment rate?

Answering a question with a question is a non answer in most peoples book wouldn't you agree?

Yeah, now you are going to run from my one question. I answered your question, why not answer mine? I think it's because you see where I am going and the eventuality of making your bogus argument look as STUPID as it is. :)
Why did you lie? Answering a question with a question is not answering the question.
how can I give an answer when you ran from my question?
Here it is again

oh so 86% are doing fine why the push to lower 10% total unemployment down below 8% before the election? 90% of all Americans are doing good.

Last edited:
We know blacks vote for Obama because he is black

The question is, why won't blacks vote for Republicans for other offices? Blacks do not turn out in droves to vote for black republicans. The reason is not because Democrats give blacks "free stuff" the very idea is offensive to blacks. The reason is that Republicans do no show respect to blacks, blacks view them as racist and blacks view republican policies as undesirable

really? Name a Presidential Election where 95% of the Black Vote went for 1 candidate that did not involve a Black candidate.

Ill be waiting.

You're such a fucking racist.

making false accusations of racism is racist :D

That is where they go when they have nothing, Play the Race Card.

Notice I was responding to a claim that Blacks always vote 95% for Democrats in Presidential elections.

All I do is ask them to name an election that did not involve a black candidate in which 95% of Blacks all voted for the same Candidate.

Notice how instead of a response I get accused of being Racist. Welcome to 4 more years.

We know blacks vote for Obama because he is black

The question is, why won't blacks vote for Republicans for other offices? Blacks do not turn out in droves to vote for black republicans. The reason is not because Democrats give blacks "free stuff" the very idea is offensive to blacks. The reason is that Republicans do no show respect to blacks, blacks view them as racist and blacks view republican policies as undesirable

What policy is racist that republicans support?

Notice I was responding to a claim that Blacks always vote 95% for Democrats in Presidential elections.

All I do is ask them to name an election that did not involve a black candidate in which 95% of Blacks all voted for the same Candidate.

Notice how instead of a response I get accused of being Racist. Welcome to 4 more years.
obama the no change president.

Because 86% of "them" are doing fine and it;s a non-issue for them, plus they know how it feels to be discriminated against. Thanks to the internet forums like this and the media, a LOT of them "minorities" are starting to see what not a few white republican "conservatives" think about them. So more and more of "them minorities" are telling you guys to go fuck yourselves.

^^^^^^^^^^

that

Agreed. You only need to belong here to see that "conservatives" think black people are genetically inferior idiots that want nothing more than to collect welfare and kill whitey if they could only get off their lazy asses and do it.

And I hope they never stop expressing that opinion. That opinion and the one that Hispanics=Illegal has reshaped the political climate.

^^^^^^^^^^

that

And I hope they never stop expressing that opinion. That opinion and the one that Hispanics=Illegal has reshaped the political climate.

Again with that imaginary racism it's not healthy.

Blacks also greatly enjoyed Pub attempts to suppress their votes...waiting 8 hours in line to vote, even after Obama won. The GOP is a disgrace. Full of racists, bigots, and brainwashed Foxetcetcbots...

Frankie....were those 8 hour lines with nothing but White people different?....just askin....

Because you fucking retards keep making the same god damn fucking retarded claims that black people have no capacity and no willpower of their own, that they are programmed by democrats to vote democrats so that they can be perpetually lazy and ignorant... and that the only thing black people EVER consider is the color of skin of a candidate.

IT IS FUCKING RACIST. Fucking treat them as people who have their own separate ideas, ideals and goals in life, you piece of shit. Quit seeing them as fucking predictable robots.

Stop it with that shit. THAT is why black people don't vote for you. Because you're calling them lazy ass mindless automatons EVERY fucking chance you get.

There is no moment that you are NOT bitching about black people

Last edited:

Forum List

Back