Something puzzling about how obama received so many votes from Black Americans

Republicans should take some serious lessons from the election. Democrats did a damn find job of spreading the message that the GOP was attempting to suppress the vote, and all your last min voter law changes certainly helped add fuel to the fire.

Minorities voted in much higher margins this year than before, why? Because they felt republicans were trying to silence their voice.

Dude shit spreads easy you do realize that all bull shit?Next election I'll take a few bats to the election polls and stand at the entrance.
Blacks voted for obama because he is black.

And did they vote for Clinton becuase he's black too?

Why did women vote for Obama?
Why did Latinos?
Why did Jews?
Why did Asians?

simple....the so called "lesser of two Evils"......

making false accusations of racism is racist :D

That is where they go when they have nothing, Play the Race Card.

Notice I was responding to a claim that Blacks always vote 95% for Democrats in Presidential elections.

All I do is ask them to name an election that did not involve a black candidate in which 95% of Blacks all voted for the same Candidate.

Notice how instead of a response I get accused of being Racist. Welcome to 4 more years.

Because you fucking retards keep making the same god damn fucking retarded claims that black people have no capacity and no willpower of their own, that they are programmed by democrats to vote democrats so that they can be perpetually lazy and ignorant... and that the only thing black people EVER consider is the color of skin of a candidate.

IT IS FUCKING RACIST. Fucking treat them as people who have their own separate ideas, ideals and goals in life, you piece of shit. Quit seeing them as fucking predictable robots.

Those are your words not Charles's that imaginary racism it's not healthy.

Notice I was responding to a claim that Blacks always vote 95% for Democrats in Presidential elections.

All I do is ask them to name an election that did not involve a black candidate in which 95% of Blacks all voted for the same Candidate.

Notice how instead of a response I get accused of being Racist. Welcome to 4 more years.

Because you fucking retards keep making the same god damn fucking retarded claims that black people have no capacity and no willpower of their own, that they are programmed by democrats to vote democrats so that they can be perpetually lazy and ignorant... and that the only thing black people EVER consider is the color of skin of a candidate.

IT IS FUCKING RACIST. Fucking treat them as people who have their own separate ideas, ideals and goals in life, you piece of shit. Quit seeing them as fucking predictable robots.

Those are your words not Charles's

Do you want me to fucking pull up quote after quote by you assholes saying just that? Tell you what, you do it your fucking self. You guys are INCESSANT with that bullshit.

Agreed. You only need to belong here to see that "conservatives" think black people are genetically inferior idiots that want nothing more than to collect welfare and kill whitey if they could only get off their lazy asses and do it.

And I hope they never stop expressing that opinion. That opinion and the one that Hispanics=Illegal has reshaped the political climate.

Again with that imaginary racism it's not healthy.

You and other white people are not the arbitrators of that which blacks or Hsipanics view as racist.

Do you want me to fucking pull up quote after quote by you assholes saying just that? Tell you what, you do it your fucking self. You guys are INCESSANT with that bullshit.
As I said and you deleted that imaginary racism it's not healthy.

I deleted? What did I delete?

You mean where you fucking edited your post after I fucking clicked quote?

God you're a fucking idiot.

The fact that you're trying to claim I deleted something when you know you edited your post, shows how intellectually dishonest you are.

Last edited:
making false accusations of racism is racist :D

When have I ever made such claims you stupid fuck? I simply asked if Blacks have ever voted 95% for one candidate in any Race that did not involve a black Candidate?

But instead of answering you fucking assholes project all sorts of BS shit you claim I am saying between the lines.

what a bunch of Hyper Partisan fucks. You people are destroying this great nation.

And I hope they never stop expressing that opinion. That opinion and the one that Hispanics=Illegal has reshaped the political climate.

You and other white people are not the arbitrators of that which blacks or Hsipanics view as racist.
Racism is racism imaginary racism is not it's just playing the race card which makes the user look pathetic

When have I ever made such claims you stupid fuck? I simply asked if Blacks have ever voted 95% for one candidate in any Race that did not involve a black Candidate?

But instead of answering you fucking asshole project all sorts of BS shit you claim I am saying between the lines.

what a bunch of Hyper Partisan fucks. You people are destroying this great nation.

Nah, we are just giving you a taste of your own medicine.

But instead of answering you fucking assholes project all sorts of BS shit you claim I am saying between the lines.

Your ignorant white ass must be clueless to all the shit people on your side spew about black people then.

The fact that you're trying to claim I deleted something when you know you edited your post, shows how intellectually dishonest you are.

Dude look at my post you quoted and your post that has my post quoted in it. What's in my post is missing in your post meaning you deleted it.

Racism is racism imaginary racism is not it's just playing the race card which makes the user look pathetic

So white crackers get to decide what is racist for blacks and Hispanics?

Even though whites smell like wet dogs and are worth the air they breath.

Your ignorant white ass must be clueless to all the shit people on your side spew about black people then.
Stop being an immature racist.

I asked when I ever said it, You fucking asshole.

You need to stop projecting your preconceived ideas on how white people think on everyone bud.

I have never made any of the claims you assholes just accused me of, but don't let a little thing like the truth get in the way of your tearing this country apart by dividing us along racial lines.

So white crackers get to decide what is racist for blacks and Hispanics?

Even though whites smell like wet dogs and are worth the air they breath.

Just another racist reply. Seems their are no adults defending the democrats.

Dude look at my post you quoted and your post that has my post quoted in it. What's in my post is missing in your post meaning you deleted it.

THAT'S BECAUSE YOU FUCKING EDITED YOUR POST TO ADD THE REMAINDER TEXT AFTER I CLICKED QUOTE, YOU FUCKING IDIOT.

The post does not indicate that it's been edited if it was edited within 1 minute from posting.

You're so fucking intellectually dishonest that it's scary.

THAT'S BECAUSE YOU FUCKING EDITED YOUR POST TO ADD THE REMAINDER TEXT AFTER I CLICKED QUOTE, YOU FUCKING IDIOT.

The post does not indicate that it's been edited if it was edited within 1 minute from posting.

You're so fucking intellectually dishonest that it's scary.

My post is not edited where does it say that it is?

Forum List

Back