Something really dark is going on

black traffic deaths?

I don't watch Tucker and not about to start but how the hell does a president cause traffic deaths directly?

what makes things so unreasonable to deal with is we keep putting each other in unreasonable situations and laying blame where it makes us feel better.
If you didnt watch the carlson then you are not qualified to disagree here

the entire democrat party has been intimidated by Black LIES Matter and that includes Petite Buttigeg

black traffic deaths?

I don't watch Tucker and not about to start but how the hell does a president cause traffic deaths directly?

what makes things so unreasonable to deal with is we keep putting each other in unreasonable situations and laying blame where it makes us feel better.
How do you explain s 55% increase in black traffic deaths?

If you didnt watch the carlson then you are not qualified to disagree here

the entire democrat party has been intimidated by Black LIES Matter and that includes Petite Buttigeg

because I don't listen to an opinion jock I can't have an opinion?

then pray tell, how are these linked?

enlighten me.

Blacks, and Hispanics for large part cannot be left to their own ends...they must be controlled, and directed, very carefully.

If not, the country will very quickly devolve into...pick anywhere in Sub Saharan Africa, or Latin America.

Even then, a societies' prisons will be filled with them.

Doubt me?

Look at Europe...their prisons are filled with Africans as well.

IQ...MATTERS.

Both supported the Black LIES Matter smear against law enforcement that resulted in more black traffic deaths
LOLOLOL.Look at all these low brow homosexual faggots say Trump was in office in 2020.....................................LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

It was the GD shit holes this all happened all spurred on by Soros, Kumalot and the rest.....lolololol

It is their way of saying black can't think for themselves and need the government to do it for them, aka Democrat plantation.
Hey dummy. Cops were ordered to leave the blacks alone because they are so so oppressed> You GD people caused all this shit dumb ass

I hope the violence, and know it will, increase as I laugh at the people you destroy you say you help.....lolol

GD lowland hillbilly

Blacks, and Hispanics for large part cannot be left to their own ends...they must be controlled, and directed, very carefully.

If not, the country will very quickly devolve into...pick anywhere in Sub Saharan Africa, or Latin America.

Doubt me?

IQ...MATTERS.
These people are so GD dumb on this thread. All shit hole miserable pieces of shit they created

Doubt me?

IQ...MATTERS.
I always try and look for the good in something bad

A higher percentage of thugs are getting capped in the ass. Good riddance to them all

Apparently neither did you or you would know carlson is blaming democrats for lax enforcement of traffic laws because of pandering to the Black LIES Matter crowd

biden does not have to be president to share the blame for that

So Democrats are to blame even though Republicans are in office. The brainwashing of the Republican voter is complete.

Forum List

Back