Something really dark is going on

You let this crime get out of control to use it against Trump you GD spoiled piece of fucking shat

Now you will own it in November
Nonsense. Biden wasn't president and Buttejig was a mayor. Trump threw out the Taskforce for 21st Century Policing and advocated more aggressive police policies.

How do you explain s 55% increase in black traffic deaths?

This will blow your tiny little mind, but Tucker lied.

• non-Hispanic Black people (up 23%);

Here is some more on this.

and here

Maybe relying on Tucker to tell you what to think is not really the best way to go.

and here

Maybe relying on Tucker to tell you what to think is not really the best way to go.
Oh...so it's 23%...instead of 25%...in one year....LMAO!!!

GFY! lol!

So Democrats are to blame even though Republicans are in office. The brainwashing of the Republican voter is complete.
Hey knucklehead. You were cheering all these riots while the Democrappers ruled congress with that shaking, yapping crooked lunatic at the helm

Now I realize you are the dumbest dim bulb here, but even you know what the truth is

Now go make me a sammich wench

Last edited:
Tucker: Something really dark is going on

"WARNING—Graphic footage: Fox News host voices his concerns over the crime spike on 'Tucker Carlson Tonight.'"

Another great intro by Tucker about the Dept of Transportation and the ignorance of Mayor Buttigeg

Screen Shot 2022-04-22 at 8.20.00 AM.png

"Oh, dear!
Evoking a discredited media entertainer
with a temporally-displaced vendetta!"

because I don't listen to an opinion jock I can't have an opinion?

then pray tell, how are these linked?

enlighten me.
I will let catlson speak for himself

its right there on the link

and here

Black fatalities up 23% FOR THE YEAR

Carson said black traffic fatalities in the 2nd half of the year following Floyd’s unfortunate death from Black Brain Disease was where the increase began

Black fatalities up 23% FOR THE YEAR

Carson said black traffic fatalities in the 2nd half of the year following Floyd’s unfortunate death from Black Brain Disease was where the increase began

The numbers in the links I gave do not support Tucker's claims. Not that you would ever check for yourself.

Forum List

Back